• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southern Arkansas’ Herring Signs Pro Contract

Started by pathos, May 04, 2006, 05:16:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pathos

For those who want to read:  http://www.saumag.edu/athletics/football/releases/2006_releases/5-3-06.pdf

Snippet:  "Defensive lineman Chris Herring of Southern Arkansas University has signed a two-year free agent contract to play for the Tennessee Titans of the National Football League. Herring will report to rookie mini-camp Thursday in Nashville, Tenn."

Turner

muleriderfan

Any word on how mini camp went for him. I know some teams are doing OTA's right now. Is Harring involved with this. Best of luck to the big dawg.

pathos

Quote from: muleriderfan on May 20, 2006, 09:55:57 am
Any word on how mini camp went for him. I know some teams are doing OTA's right now. Is Harring involved with this. Best of luck to the big dawg.

I check the Titan's website every once and a while, but I can't find anything on him.  The only rookie they want to talk about is Vince Young.

Legend Killer

The last I heard was that they love Herring up there. I heard they nick named him stump because he is short (compared to NFL guys) but no one can move him. Looks like he is gonna make it. I am proud for him because he's a great young man and has worked his butt off.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas