• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA QB Ratings

Started by SandLizard04, October 07, 2007, 12:26:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

This has nothing to do with the argument, but  gah I just had a wonderful date, and threw a good little party.

sam

I remember those days..............barely.

I'm having a slight case of insomnia.  Booneville plays Dover tomorrow so maybe I'm just nervous.....or maybe not.

AllSmiles

Quote from: Ramblin' Man on October 12, 2007, 12:49:16 am
I swear I just wanted to make a post bragging on my boy Sammy B...

*BIG HUG*

Sounded like you needed one. In other news...

How about those Devils baby? ALLLLLLLRIGHT!!

Rizzo

Quote from: sam on October 12, 2007, 02:49:12 am
I remember those days..............barely.

I'm having a slight case of insomnia.  Booneville plays Dover tomorrow so maybe I'm just nervous.....or maybe not.
haha, I wish those days would never end.

RHS

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 06:41:13 pm
Quote from: RHS on October 11, 2007, 03:34:18 pm
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 11, 2007, 09:56:28 am
Breadly, I mean RSVL_hogfan, how long do you plan on being in charge of J-Roids back?

Busted.

I can tell you that breadly and rsvl are not the same person.
Don't be so sure.  There are ways to fool IP addresses.

I'm so sure because I know both of them personally. They are NOT the same person.

WBF †

LOL

WBF †

Quote from: breadly on October 12, 2007, 12:38:06 am
losers always quit early...losers aka ivan and walk by faith

Impressive insult. Kudos to Wonder boy.

RHS

Tobin opened up Pandora's Box.

WBF †

Quote from: Walk by faith. on October 12, 2007, 03:29:13 pm

LOL

RHS, I'm sitting in the Learning Center (supposed to be quiet area in the school) and you have to post something like that.

rsvl_hogfan4

Aww, it was unlocked. I thought it was more than this. At least the other is on topic. This one was so off topic it got ridiculous.

Quite Frankly

Good dig.  I'll read it again tomorrow.  I remember that I thought you posed as breadly though.  I didn't know him at all.

SandLizard04

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Ramblin' Man™ on October 19, 2008, 10:52:05 pm
what in the world?
We were just fixing to have a civilized discussion about Casey Dick and the QB ratings................................

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: QF© on October 19, 2008, 10:50:20 pm
Good dig.  I'll read it again tomorrow.  I remember that I thought you posed as breadly though.  I didn't know him at all.

Yeah, you and Eddie Goodson. I still laugh about that to this day. Eddie threatened me saying soon I will be "exposed for who I really am." Have you found out yet Eddie?

RHS

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 19, 2008, 11:10:36 pm

Yeah, you and Eddie Goodson. I still laugh about that to this day. Eddie threatened me saying soon I will be "exposed for who I really am." Have you found out yet Eddie?

lol.

You know you and bread are one in the same right?

AB™

I never had a clue that people thought you and breadly were the same person.  I met both of you at the Arkansas/Auburn basketball game last season. 

I don't even think I ever posted in this thread and if I did it was before it got off topic.  I tend to and try to do my best to stay away from the topics that get waaay off topic.

RHS

Quote from: AB™ on October 20, 2008, 01:04:47 am

I never had a clue that people thought you and breadly were the same person.  I met both of you at the Arkansas/Auburn basketball game last season. 

The funny thing is that I came on here and said that they weren't close to the same person and I was told I was wrong a couple times and that it was all about to come out. Man I laughed pretty good.

AB™

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on October 10, 2007, 04:30:15 pm
After being closely related to someone who was recently drafted 10 million for anyone who was not the first pick is insane.

Edit: Last years first round pick David Price got one of the best out of the draft deals ever. Here it is.

"The Vanderbilt lefty's deal with worth 8.5 million dollars over 6 years. The deal could be worth as much as 11.25 million over the life of the contract if DP is in the Majors for all 6 years."

http://www.vanderbiltsportsline.com/2007/08/david-price-signs.html

I think this David Price kid is going to end up being a pretty good baseball player.  ;D

AB™

Quote from: RHS on October 20, 2008, 01:16:18 am

The funny thing is that I came on here and said that they weren't close to the same person and I was told I was wrong a couple times and that it was all about to come out. Man I laughed pretty good.

If I had known at that time I would have came on and defended you.  If you go back and read threads from 1 year or even just 6 months ago, it is pretty funny.  The views you have of a poster now could have been completely different at that time, good or bad.

AllSmiles

I just finished reading this thread again and I can't breathe!! You guys are too much.

So, does ANYONE need a hug?

rsvl_hogfan4

I don't even think I ever posted in this thread and if I did it was before it got off topic.  I tend to and try to do my best to stay away from the topics that get waaay off topic.
I was told so many times I was other people I began to question myself. I wasn't sure who I really was anymore.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 20, 2008, 08:33:06 am

I was told so many times I was other people I began to question myself. I wasn't sure who I really was anymore.
Maybe you are Casey Dick........................

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 20, 2008, 09:26:57 am

Yeah, and maybe you are actually an intelligent person.

Nah, couldn't be.................................

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 20, 2008, 10:39:09 am

Intelligent enough to know that Casey is horrible...................

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 20, 2008, 10:58:20 am

Yet another attempt and trying to turn a thread, that Casey wasn't being mentioned in, into a Casey bashing thread.

bulldogs1159

Get.Over.It.

RHS

You have one thread to moan about it in. Keep it in that one.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: RHS on October 20, 2008, 01:19:44 pm

You have one thread to moan about it in. Keep it in that one.
Yeah this one is solidly on one subject...........................lol

AllSmiles

Coach, what's with the the periods?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: AllSmiles on October 21, 2008, 01:20:41 am
Ah, Casey has periods where he plays alright and then he has periods where he is just absolutely horrible. Not very consistent and that leads to him having bad periods during the games...................lol

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 21, 2008, 08:29:52 am
Ah, Casey has periods where he plays alright and then he has periods where he is just absolutely horrible. Not very consistent and that leads to him having bad periods during the games...................lol
This post is just full of intelligence.

All Smiles, he has been doing it for years. Drove me crazy at first, but I am use to it now. I don't think he knows how to us correct punctuation or sentence structure so he spaces out his ideas with periods. It doesn't bother me since it is a message board, but I would hate to see what he does on his applications.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 21, 2008, 09:17:01 am

All Smiles, he has been doing it for years. Drove me crazy at first, but I am use to it now. I don't think he knows how to us correct punctuation or sentence structure so he spaces out his ideas with periods. It doesn't bother me since it is a message board, but I would hate to see what he does on his applications.
Do you really want to get into correct gramar and spelling? "I don't think he knows how to "US" correct punctuation or sentence structure". How to "US"? And you want to correct me............hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you are laughable at best. And as far as applications go, if I were to use anything it would be my resume. And I haven't filled out an app in years. I am sure the apps at EZ-Mart are not hard though. Maybe you can fill us in, or is it maybe Whatta burger?

rsvl_hogfan4

October 21, 2008, 10:05:20 am #283 Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 10:10:26 am by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 21, 2008, 09:24:01 am

Do you really want to get into correct gramar and spelling? "I don't think he knows how to "US" correct punctuation or sentence structure". How to "US"? And you want to correct me............hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you are laughable at best. And as far as applications go, if I were to use anything it would be my resume. And I haven't filled out an app in years. I am sure the apps at EZ-Mart are not hard though. Maybe you can fill us in, or is it maybe Whatta burger?
Nah, I wouldn't want to work there.

By the way, that would be word usage. I accidently left the "e" off because I was heading to class. However, it would not be sentence structure. If you read my posts, very rarely will you find incorrect spelling or word usage. This is a message board so I never point it out. However, I was filling her in on why you do it. Lately you have been saying my reading comprehension is so low, but you aren't able to put together a complete sentence, and when you do you use the wrong words like "there" for "their."

Like I said in my previous post though, it is a message board and nobody is graded on it. Doesn't bother me any. I just like to make my posts readable so at least it looks like I had a little bit of education. I am not perfect with grammar by any means.

I find it funny that you think you are so cool and laugh at your own posts. Meanwhile, nobody else hardly agrees with what you say. You think I am laughable at best, but almost every single person that has posted in response to your posts have asked if you are being serious or if you have a learning disability. Some have even been non-hog posters. I mean, when you are asked by multiple people if you have a brain, does that not turn something on up there to make you start thinking before you post?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 21, 2008, 10:05:20 am
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 21, 2008, 09:24:01 am

Nah, I wouldn't want to work there.

By the way, that would be word usage. I accidently left the "e" off because I was heading to class. However, it would not be sentence structure. If you read my posts, very rarely will you find incorrect spelling or word usage. This is a message board so I never point it out. However, I was filling her in on why you do it. Lately you have been saying my reading comprehension is so low, but you aren't able to put together a complete sentence, and when you do you use the wrong words like "there" for "their."

Like I said in my previous post though, it is a message board and nobody is graded on it. Doesn't bother me any. I just like to make my posts readable so at least it looks like I had a little bit of education. I am not perfect with grammar by any means.

I find it funny that you think you are so cool and laugh at your own posts. Meanwhile, nobody else hardly agrees with what you say. You think I am laughable at best, but almost every single person that has posted in response to your posts have asked if you are being serious or if you have a learning disability. Some have even been non-hog posters. I mean, when you are asked by multiple people if you have a brain, does that not turn something on up there to make you start thinking before you post?
It sure has seemed to have captivated you and a few others for the past several weeks. Let me ask you a question, seriously. Do you honestly think we are going to a bowl? You say I make stupid posts and that nobody agrees with me yet, what I have said all along is happening. We are not going bowling. So really, who is dumb? Is it dumb to have an opinion just because it differs with yours. If I like McCain for President and let's say you like Obama for President (I have no idea who you are voting for by the way), does that make me stupid with my opinion of McCain? Does it make you stupid for liking Obama? No on both accounts. I don't like Casey Dick. You do. Fine by me. I am just a liitle more outspoken than most. I never ragged on you about liking Dick until you started on me about bashing on Dick. And yes, I did and do bash on Dick. It is my opinion. You like him, that is your opinion. Can we not leave it at that? debate is fine and arguing is fine, but the name calling has gotten out of hand. I have called you names, but only after you started the name calling. But, for my part, I sincerely apologize for that. No matter if you call me names or whatever I am not doing it again (and that goes for you also stattracker). This is not to say that this weekend when Casey screws up and throws 2 or 3 int's that I will not go ballistic. But anyway, have a good day................................

rsvl_hogfan4

That is what you don't understand though. I don't like Casey. I defend him because up until the Auburn game he really had not played all that bad. The Alabama game wasn't good, but the other games he played fine. I called you an idiot because your points were idiotic. You argued for about 6 posts in a row about how Casey was at fault for that interception that bounced off DJ's hands against Auburn. You say Casey is a D2 QB. You say Casey shouldn't have even got a scholarship. Yes, you can have the opinion that you don't like Casey. However, I think most people agree that some of your comments are just idiotic. I have only kept on because it is entertaining.

Eric_Mullins34

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on October 21, 2008, 10:33:09 am
I never ragged on you about liking Dick until you started on me about bashing on Dick. And yes, I did and do bash on Dick.
I don't care who you are..Whenever you randomly scroll on a page and the first thing you read is this..That is hilarious!

AllSmiles

I wasn't trying to be a stickler. I was just curious, lol.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Frog_Trumann34 on October 21, 2008, 12:42:54 pm
I never ragged on you about liking Dick until you started on me about bashing on Dick. And yes, I did and do bash on Dick.
I don't care who you are..Whenever you randomly scroll on a page and the first thing you read is this..That is hilarious!
lol, in that context it is hilarious................

Chief_Osceola™

And yes, I did and do bash on Dick.

Probably the most siggable thing ever posted on Fearless.

bulldogs1159

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on October 21, 2008, 09:17:21 pm
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 21, 2008, 09:10:36 pm

Pardon?
He is saying it is a good one to use as a signature.

bulldogs1159

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 21, 2008, 09:18:56 pm
Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on October 21, 2008, 09:17:21 pm
Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on October 21, 2008, 09:10:36 pm

Pardon?
He is saying it is a good one to use as a signature.
I know I was kinda pointing out that I already had lol

rsvl_hogfan4

Chief_Osceola™

Quite Frankly

I really do miss the Quite Frankly Version 1.0.

bulldogs1159

Holy wow. You get a little bit of everything on this thread.

AB™

Why and how did this thread just reappear?  Last night it popped up in my unread replies page and the last reply was Chief's from almost 2 years ago. 

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AB™ on June 08, 2010, 05:42:20 pm
Why and how did this thread just reappear?  Last night it popped up in my unread replies page and the last reply was Chief's from almost 2 years ago. 
Because it was moved to the FF HoF.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas