• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blonde Story

Started by Cards19, February 13, 2006, 08:02:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cards19

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a
handyman-type and started canvassin! g a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the
front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her
to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde
said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and
ladders that she might need were in the garage.
   The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her
husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the
house?" The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."
   A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had
paint left over so I gave it two coats."
Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50. "And by the way,"
the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

Super Scrapper

Very good......HA HA..... ;D  SS

Go Scrappers

Guetz

chevy lover

FUNNY!! Sad that that happened to a beautiful car.

dalejrfan

Blue Collar

Quote from: Donkey Kong on February 13, 2006, 08:02:14 pm
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a
handyman-type and started canvassin! g a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the
front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her
to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?" The blonde
said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and
ladders that she might need were in the garage.
The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her
husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the
house?" The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."
A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had
paint left over so I gave it two coats."
Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50. "And by the way,"
the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

;D True. Truth hurts if a you are a blonde.

Father Guido

My wife is blonde, and I have a blonde daughter.  Oh, the stories I could tell.  If I had time, I'd tell you all my favorite involving my daughter and a friend of hers recommending to her that she look into getting some blinker fluid for her car.  LOL

;D

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: Father Guido on February 15, 2006, 06:40:54 pm
My wife is blonde, and I have a blonde daughter. Oh, the stories I could tell. If I had time, I'd tell you all my favorite involving my daughter and a friend of hers recommending to her that she look into getting some blinker fluid for her car. LOL

;D

Haha that makes me want to hear it now!  No fair....why must you be so busy! Harrumph!  Well...you can tell us when you have time!  I'm stawberry blonde and I'm sure I have definately had my fair share of moments!  I have the got the temper of the red head too though..hehe! 

Cards19

Quote from: Neo on February 14, 2006, 09:56:32 am
FUNNY!! Sad that that happened to a beautiful car.
It really didn't happen

Father Guido

February 15, 2006, 07:29:13 pm #9 Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:30:55 am by Father Guido
My daughter was consulting with some male friends of hers in the court yard at school.  One of these guys, we'll call him Branton, his father owned a used car lot, and Branton was a pretty fair mechaninc in his own right.  She asked him about the clicking sound in her turn signal.  It was a continuous thing that we just hadn't gotten checked out for a few weeks and it was really starting to bug her.  He asks her a few questions, then tells here to go down to the AutoZone and tell them she needs some blinker fluid.  She says, "Really?"...he says, "Yeah.  Hey what color are you little turn indicators?"..."Green, I think"..."Well, you can get green fluid, or you can change it to yellow.  I think they even make pink, (her favorite color)"..."Cool"

Luckily she came home first.  I was in the garage/shop working on an old chair, and she comes in and says she needs to borrow a few dollars.  I've heard this one before, so, I say, "What for this time?"  She proceed to tell me about her conversation with Branton.  I am just amazed that she could possible be that gullible.  "Since when did you start believing anything that Branton tells you?"... "Well he knows a lot about cars.  He wouldn't lie to me."..."Would he?"   ::)

Next day she goes to school, walks right up to Branton and all his buds in the court yard and without a word, just slaps the fire out of him.  The whole court yard was RIFLMAO

True Story.

Cards19

Quote from: Father Guido on February 15, 2006, 07:29:13 pm
My daughter was consulting with some male friends of hers in the court yard at school. One of these guys, we'll call him Branton, his father owned a used car lot, and Branton was a pretty fair mechaninc in his own right. She asked him about the clicking sound in her turn signal. It was a continuous thing that we just hadn't gotten checked out for a few weeks and it was really starting to bug her. He asks her a few questions, then tells here to go down to the AutoZone and tell them she need some blinker fluid. She says, "Really?"...he says, "Yeah. Hey what color are you little turn indicators?"..."Green, I think"..."Well, you can get green fluid, or you can change it to yellow. I think they even make pink, (her favorite color)"..."Cool"

Luckily she came home first. I was in the garage/shop working on an old chair, and she comes in and says she need to borrow a few dollars. I've heard this one before, so, I say, "What for this time?" She proceed to tell me about her conversation with Branton. I am just amazed that she could possible be that gullible. "Since when did you start believing to anything that Branton tells you?"... "Well he knows a lot about cars. He wouldn't lie to me."..."Would he?" ::)

Next day she goes to school, walks right up to Branton and all his buds in the court yard and without a word, just slaps the fire out of him. The whole court yard was RIFLMAO

True Story.
::) WOW.

rabs_fan4life

Quote from: Father Guido on February 15, 2006, 07:29:13 pm
My daughter was consulting with some male friends of hers in the court yard at school. One of these guys, we'll call him Branton, his father owned a used car lot, and Branton was a pretty fair mechaninc in his own right. She asked him about the clicking sound in her turn signal. It was a continuous thing that we just hadn't gotten checked out for a few weeks and it was really starting to bug her. He asks her a few questions, then tells here to go down to the AutoZone and tell them she need some blinker fluid. She says, "Really?"...he says, "Yeah. Hey what color are you little turn indicators?"..."Green, I think"..."Well, you can get green fluid, or you can change it to yellow. I think they even make pink, (her favorite color)"..."Cool"

Luckily she came home first. I was in the garage/shop working on an old chair, and she comes in and says she need to borrow a few dollars. I've heard this one before, so, I say, "What for this time?" She proceed to tell me about her conversation with Branton. I am just amazed that she could possible be that gullible. "Since when did you start believing to anything that Branton tells you?"... "Well he knows a lot about cars. He wouldn't lie to me."..."Would he?" ::)

Next day she goes to school, walks right up to Branton and all his buds in the court yard and without a word, just slaps the fire out of him. The whole court yard was RIFLMAO

True Story.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  Oh dear!

Tarkus

A couple of years ago our receptionist called my office to inform me that a salesman was there to see me. There was a little static on the line and she asked me if I knew what was causing it. I said it was probably just dirty phone lines. She called the phone company to ask for a service man to come out and clean them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas