• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it worth anything?

Started by Lord Infamous™, February 11, 2006, 08:29:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Infamous™

I just remembered I have a coke in my refrigerator that was given to me by a friend's dad who works for the coke company in 1997. It might not be of any value but it has Greenwood, Arkansas written near the top of the bottle and its got 50th anniversary Greenwood Round-Up Club 1947-1997. Its one of the old glass bottle cokes. Just wondering what anybody from Greenwood, or just anybody, thought of it.

ahsalum

It would, be but it's got one word on it that drops its value. Greenwood.

olddog79

Quote from: Lord Infamous™ on February 11, 2006, 08:29:06 am
I just remembered I have a coke in my refrigerator that was given to me by a friend's dad who works for the coke company in 1997. It might not be of any value but it has Greenwood, Arkansas written near the top of the bottle and its got 50th anniversary Greenwood Round-Up Club 1947-1997. Its one of the old glass bottle cokes. Just wondering what anybody from Greenwood, or just anybody, thought of it.
I've got one like that from the Hogs 1994 National Championship.

chevy lover

Probably one day it will be an even more collector's item??

Lions84

RD™

Quote from: ahsalum on February 11, 2006, 08:58:48 am

It would, be but it's got one word on it that drops its value. Greenwood.
My wife has something of value from Alma. 1998 State Champions Sweatshirt, you know the last one Alma will win for a loooooooooooong time :)

HA_Fan

I just remembered I have a coke in my refrigerator that was given to me by a friend's dad who works for the coke company in 1997.

You should really clean out the fridge more often.  Don't touch the leftover Chinese food.

dalejrfan

Maybe in 20 yrs maybe. I don't think thats a high coke item for collectors out there. That's my opinion on that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas