• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

non driving frickin idiots!!!

Started by wynneaholic©, February 10, 2006, 03:53:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynneaholic©

Never had a wreck in my life and today I am sitting in my daughters boyfreinds driveway and around the corner comes a mexican in a work truck and plows into the side of my truck really screwing up the front right side.  Thank God he hit in front of the door or my daughter and her boyfriend would of been seriously hurt.  He slid about 300' through a ditch and hit me sitting in a driveway, and I get out rather hot and all he can say is no englisho!!  what in the world, He understood everything I had to say and I even spelled out the expletives for him.  First thing everyone says is go to the doctor and get money from the insurance company, well none of us were hurt, and that is the reason we pay top dollars for insurance is the bogus claims.  All I want is my truck fixed and I will be happy.  Folks, slow down and get where your going.  While sitting in the troopers car they were calling in from all over with accidents, one was a Wynne school bus overturned, I haven't heard anything on that.  the coroner was called out to another wreck.  Just go slow, it is worth it for you and the others involved.  the Holic!!

chevy lover

AMEN!!!!!!!!! I have had one wreck here in the past couple of weeks. First one ever. I hit my old Algebra teacher from HS no damage really to my truck other than a broken light and scrapped bumper. Her car not so good.
EVERYONE BE SAFE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

msubulldogs21

Sorry to hear about that man, I know that has to suck, especially when it wasn't even your fault! I hope everything works out for ya.

It's definitely slick out there today and hopefully everyone will be safer drivers than the guy who hit you wynneaholic. There really are some terrible drivers out there, that's for sure.

chevy lover

Thank you. Sadly, it was my fault I turned and did not see her.  Everyone be safe!!!!!!!!

Quote from: msubulldogs21 on February 10, 2006, 04:53:25 pm
Sorry to hear about that man, I know that has to suck, especially when it wasn't even your fault! I hope everything works out for ya.

It's definitely slick out there today and hopefully everyone will be safer drivers than the guy who hit you wynneaholic. There really are some terrible drivers out there, that's for sure.

hsu_05

Quote from: wynneaholic© My daughter can beat up your QB!! on February 10, 2006, 03:53:19 pm
Never had a wreck in my life and today I am sitting in my daughters boyfreinds driveway and around the corner comes a mexican in a work truck and plows into the side of my truck really screwing up the front right side. Thank God he hit in front of the door or my daughter and her boyfriend would of been seriously hurt. He slid about 300' through a ditch and hit me sitting in a driveway, and I get out rather hot and all he can say is no englisho!! what in the world, He understood everything I had to say and I even spelled out the expletives for him. First thing everyone says is go to the doctor and get money from the insurance company, well none of us were hurt, and that is the reason we pay top dollars for insurance is the bogus claims. All I want is my truck fixed and I will be happy. Folks, slow down and get where your going. While sitting in the troopers car they were calling in from all over with accidents, one was a Wynne school bus overturned, I haven't heard anything on that. the coroner was called out to another wreck. Just go slow, it is worth it for you and the others involved. the Holic!!

I was sitting in traffic one night - stopped at a red light behind numerous cars - and an idiot, waving at a friend, slams into me from behind.  I was looking out my window, so my head was turned just right to get a really good snap forward.  It didn't hurt that night, but a day or two later I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it.  I ended up having to go to the chiropractor in order to feel alright again.  He filed the bill with their insurance and, on top of paying the bill, the insurance company even sent me some money. 

I know you may not feel hurt right now, but don't be too sure (not that I want you to be in pain).  Unfortunately, there are folks who fake whiplash so much that it's become something that most people scoff at....but I'm here to tell 'ya, it really does exist.  And it HURTS!  I don't even like saying that's what I had, but I don't know what else to call it.  All I can say is to give it a couple of days before you let the guy completely off the hook.  Don't sign off on it before you make sure you and your family aren't going to end up suffering for his stupidity.

msubulldogs21

Quote from: Neo on February 10, 2006, 08:16:26 pm
Thank you. Sadly, it was my fault I turned and did not see her. Everyone be safe!!!!!!!!

Neo, sorry for the mix up but I was actually talking to wynneaholic in that post but I hope everything works out well for you as well. Don't worry about the mix up though, it's no problem at all.

pioneerbasketball

QuoteI am sitting in my daughters boyfreinds driveway
Checking up on your daughter eh?  ;D I wish ya the best.

wynneaholic©

Quote from: He hate me on February 11, 2006, 07:27:09 am
QuoteI am sitting in my daughters boyfreinds driveway
Checking up on your daughter eh? ;D I wish ya the best.
no, if you read the post, you will see they were in the truck with me.  Actually his new 2006 Dodge truck broke down the night before and I was giving him a ride home.  But hey, thanks for being concerned.  LOL

amehr36

I was behind a lady coming out of a yield sign one day and she started to take off so i turned back to look and make sure nothing was coming.  All i did was let my foot off the brake and for some reason this moron had stopped again and as i was looking back i ran into her going an extreme 4 miles per hour.  The only thing that happened to her truck was the bumper was bent up, my car, well we wont go there.  She makes us sit in the road for 15 minutes while the cop comes and gets all my info and then tells me "This sorta thing has happened to me 5 times".  I automatically think shes just trying to get money somehow.  My thoughts were right.  She goes to the most expensive place in town and they want 400 bucks to fix her bumper, my dad goes to 3 different places and the most expensive one he can find is 300 (with a low of 200).  Finally we just send the lady a check for 300 that says "If this isnt good enough, we'll see you in court"  ;D.  I still havent got my vehicle fixed but im alot more careful behind idiots.  I know i hit her, but why in the world did she stop???

chevy lover

I realized that around midnight of the same night when I posted that!! I am now just getting around to this. Thank you though!

Quote from: msubulldogs21 on February 10, 2006, 10:23:24 pm

Quote from: Neo on February 10, 2006, 08:16:26 pm
Thank you. Sadly, it was my fault I turned and did not see her. Everyone be safe!!!!!!!!

Neo, sorry for the mix up but I was actually talking to wynneaholic in that post but I hope everything works out well for you as well. Don't worry about the mix up though, it's no problem at all.

Lions84

Quote from: wynneaholic© My daughter can beat up your QB!! on February 10, 2006, 03:53:19 pm
Never had a wreck in my life and today I am sitting in my daughters boyfreinds driveway and around the corner comes a mexican in a work truck and plows into the side of my truck really screwing up the front right side. Thank God he hit in front of the door or my daughter and her boyfriend would of been seriously hurt. He slid about 300' through a ditch and hit me sitting in a driveway, and I get out rather hot and all he can say is no englisho!! what in the world, He understood everything I had to say and I even spelled out the expletives for him. First thing everyone says is go to the doctor and get money from the insurance company, well none of us were hurt, and that is the reason we pay top dollars for insurance is the bogus claims. All I want is my truck fixed and I will be happy. Folks, slow down and get where your going. While sitting in the troopers car they were calling in from all over with accidents, one was a Wynne school bus overturned, I haven't heard anything on that. the coroner was called out to another wreck. Just go slow, it is worth it for you and the others involved. the Holic!!

Well did the guy have a GREEN CARD  ?

wynneaholic©

yeah, he had a texas DL.  Just no englisho!!!!!

Lions84

February 14, 2006, 02:41:24 pm #12 Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 02:48:32 pm by Lions84
Quote from: wynneaholic© My daughter can beat up your QB!! on February 13, 2006, 01:14:59 pm
yeah, he had a texas DL. Just no englisho!!!!!

That don't mean a thing they get them off the Black market  Down here in TX they all say that No English when their butt in a sling. If you hit him his English would have just fine when the cops showed up.

Flyer 87

My husband was a state trooper and when they said no englisho to him on the side of the road, he always said no problem you can go to jail until someone is available to translate because I don't speak Spanish.  It's amazing how the englisho improves when you mention jail.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas