• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check out my latest hits!!!

Started by crunk_2007, February 09, 2006, 11:22:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

crunk_2007

Hey everyone, I have been in the studio a lot here lately and I want you guys to give me a grade on my music!  just click on the link and then click on music!  I hope you like these clips!  www.soundclick.com/urbanman 

crunk_2007

the song let me know is totally original!  my brother made the beat!

Father Guido

Not exactly my style of music. 

One question, that I have never been able to understand.  Why is it that you can say Ni...r, but if I were to say it there would be a civil law suit?  But if you call me a cracker or honkey, it is no big deal.

Good luck with you music.

donkeyfan

Hmmm...  another paradox... sort of...

crunk_2007

Quote from: Father Guido on February 10, 2006, 02:50:53 pm

One question, that I have never been able to understand.  Why is it that you can say Ni...r, but if I were to say it there would be a civil law suit?  But if you call me a cracker or honkey, it is no big deal.

you know, i don't know what's up with ppl who get mad abuot that word!  Me personall, I just look at it as another word and whoever says it just says it!  It doesn't offend me whether you are serious or not simply b/c words have never hurt anyone, well not me, lol!  But thanks for the luck man!  I am going to really need it! 

RD™

Bob Lablaw

We got graham crackers and crackers(and others of course). Wouldn't bother me.

Quote from: RD™ on February 10, 2006, 03:48:55 pm
Absolute crap.

And he wonders why people don't like him. lol

rabs_fan4life

I listened to all the clips and I liked them!  I think you're a talented rapper...umm I mean lyricist haha!  But keep on doing what you're doin they sound great!  Good luck to you in and your music and hopefully we'll be hearing great things from ya one day!

Drama Mama ™

Dang....I listened to the 2 not marked parental advisory...........  can't IMAGINE what the parental advisory one has in it !   :o

To each his own...good luck with it though ;D

Hawaii Five-0™

Never understand why people have to cuss to express themself, well I guess I'm just not hip.  ;D Anyway like Padre said not my style BUT as a fellow musician it shows that you guys have some talent. Keep at it and never give up your dream. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. Always believe in yourself and strive to do your best. Good Luck!

Lord Infamous™

I'm gonna add to everybody's good lucks and give ya one from me....where you from?

ahsalum

Quote from: crunk_2007 on February 09, 2006, 11:22:18 pm
Hey everyone, I have been in the studio a lot here lately and I want you guys to give me a grade on my music!  just click on the link and then click on music!  I hope you like these clips!  www.soundclick.com/urbanman 

Yeah right. Like that's you. ::)

crunk_2007

I really appreciate everyone for their support!  Ya boy is gone keep it real for the A-state baby!!!  I'll let yol know when the mixtap drops!!

V-Town_Eagle_24

buffalofan5

I'm not so sure thats you and if it is you need to wash your mouth out :o. I'm glad I listened to it on the headsat instead of turning the speakers on or I would have been yanked out of my chair.

RD™

Quote from: crunk_2007 on February 13, 2006, 06:44:55 pm
I really appreciate everyone for their support! Ya boy is gone keep it real for the A-state baby!!! I'll let yol know when the mixtap drops!!
I hope you're referring to Alabama or Alaska, I really don't want a piece of crap like you representing Arkansas.

donkeyfan

RD, glad to see you still make time for the little people.

RD™

Quote from: donkeyfan on February 14, 2006, 05:35:49 pm
RD, glad to see you still make time for the little people.
Well when you have "crunk" in your name, you have very little credibility, very little intelligence, and a supreme lack of smarts.

Bob Lablaw

RD™

Bob Lablaw

RD™

QuoteWhen it comes to Urban a*k*a "Mr. young, fresh and new," he is the anticipation of aspiring artists. Born and raised in Little Rock, AR, Urban brings an element of hip-hop that the game has been "missin'". "Ruff, rugged and raw" punchlines is what he delivers and even his simplest phrases said can put the most mainstream of commercial artists to shame (lyrically speaking). Accompanied with production from up-and-coming producer S-Ko, the combination of both thought-provoking lyics and head nodding/eclectic production will give the music industry a run for its money. With his articulate and sofisticated flow, he is sure to put Arkansas on its feet... making a giant step for mankind and an imprinting foothole in the rap game.

This kid is so full of himself it isn't even funny.

buffalofan5

did he write that? And I only made it through like 1 minute of one of the songs and could have told you that. But I like country so what do I know ;)

Chief_Osceola™

crunk_2007

Quote from: RD™ on February 14, 2006, 06:10:30 pm
QuoteWhen it comes to Urban a*k*a "Mr. young, fresh and new," he is the anticipation of aspiring artists. Born and raised in Little Rock, AR, Urban brings an element of hip-hop that the game has been "missin'". "Ruff, rugged and raw" punchlines is what he delivers and even his simplest phrases said can put the most mainstream of commercial artists to shame (lyrically speaking). Accompanied with production from up-and-coming producer S-Ko, the combination of both thought-provoking lyics and head nodding/eclectic production will give the music industry a run for its money. With his articulate and sofisticated flow, he is sure to put Arkansas on its feet... making a giant step for mankind and an imprinting foothole in the rap game.

This kid is so full of himself it isn't even funny.

How do you figure? 

crunk_2007

And for all of yol in here hatin, I honestly don't care b/c I expected there to be haters out there.  I don't care what you do, someone is always gonna dislike it.  But I am going to keep on keepin on b/c I feel that I have a future with this!  I honestly believe that the rap game is my gift!  Thanks again to all of the supporters! 

RD™

Quote from: crunk_2007 on February 16, 2006, 05:01:20 pm
And for all of yol in here hatin, I honestly don't care b/c I expected there to be haters out there. I don't care what you do, someone is always gonna dislike it. But I am going to keep on keepin on b/c I feel that I have a future with this! I honestly believe that the rap game is my gift! Thanks again to all of the supporters!
You're future is

Would you like fries with that?

Lord Infamous™

Quote from: RD™ on February 16, 2006, 09:36:02 pm
Quote from: crunk_2007 on February 16, 2006, 05:01:20 pm
And for all of yol in here hatin, I honestly don't care b/c I expected there to be haters out there. I don't care what you do, someone is always gonna dislike it. But I am going to keep on keepin on b/c I feel that I have a future with this! I honestly believe that the rap game is my gift! Thanks again to all of the supporters!
You're future is

Would you like fries with that?
your future is fearless friday where you can feel like a big shot.

retiredlion05

I think I am going to agree with RD on this one.  I like rap music or hip hop what ever you want to call it but there is just so much better stuff out there than what  you're offering.  But don't let a couple of knuckleheads get you down.  Remember to follow your dreams, unless the go off of a cliff!

buffalofan5

I wouldn't have a problem with it if he would clena it up. All of you people are conservatives. Sense when do you hear women referred to as b$%^&'s and hear the 'f-word' dropped 7000 times and think its ok? Its not his talent I'm 'haten' its his filthy lyrics.

Chief_Osceola™

I don't really remember anyone praising it....BTW, don't you have a tree you should be hugging right now, liberal?  j/k ;)

buffalofan5

lol I'm not as liberal as I was over summer. I grew up a tidbit. But seriously, clean up your language. I'm suprisd the link to it is still standing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas