• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Pray

Started by W, February 03, 2006, 11:36:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

W

As many of you may have already heard, a Central High cheerleader lost her life last night in a car accident. Kelsey Gadberry was very well known and only 18 years old. She had been on homecoming court every year, was recently crowned Homecoming Queen, and is also known for being the main speaker on a commercial featuring the Tiger cheerleaders. Kelsey has two younger sisters, one of whom is a freshman at Central and is close with some of my friends; I can't imagine how her family is coping right now. Please keep them in your prayers and God bless.

bbmom

I heard about this at the game tonight. So very sad. The people at our game who knew her said many good things about her. She will be greatly missed, I'm sure.
Also Harrison High School lost a student this week.
Prayers from Morrilton.

msubulldogs21

Wow, that is extremely sad! I will be praying for her family, friends, and community in this very difficult time.

ljmom

Prayers for the Central High and Harrison High communities.

wynneaholic©

rabs_fan4life

Prayers to both communities from Lonoke/Conway!

Lanny

Sad news to hear about someone so young with their life in front of them.

jbell96

Prayers from the Pacific Northwest.

wildcat_x-mgr

Again, prayers from Rison.

JvilleDevils

Prayers from JAX and the Reddevils.

Lord Infamous™

prayers from Junction City.

Super Scrapper

May the Lord be with the family in this time of sorrow.  I will pray for all of them.   :(  SS

luvdemjacks

Prayers from Warren...May GOD give the Family and Friends all the support there is.

monster_island

Father Guido

That is terrible news.  Prayers from Greenwood.  I will pray for this girl's family and community during this time.   I will pray for answers for this family.  I know that peace cannot come until they know as much as they can and then peace and comfort can only come through God's love, and support from those close to them.  We lost a 19 year old son, 18 years ago, so I know what these people are going through.  If you know them, they will need you for a long time.  Love them, be there for them.  They don't need advice, they just need you.  To listen, and to help them keep things all in one bag, so to speak.  They won't be thinking very clearly.  Help them with food, transportation.  Help around the house...

My thoughts to the Harrison community as well.  Had not heard of their loss til now.

Lions84

Prayers from Cleburne TX

chevy lover

Drama Mama ™

February 06, 2006, 12:17:16 pm #17 Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 01:31:48 pm by Drama Mama
Sending a big prayer up from Harrison.    Just hug your kids everyday parents and young people...don't be to shy to hug your friend and tell them you love 'em.      We in Harrison really understand  what you are going through and  will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Central High .

Drama Mama ™

February 13, 2006, 10:30:05 pm #18 Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 05:38:24 pm by searcysports

And that right there , gives us all even a bigger reason to send up a prayer......  very sad.  We, as parents have got to get in touch with our kids.....know what they are doing.......

W

February 13, 2006, 11:12:43 pm #19 Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 05:39:02 pm by searcysports

And that right there , gives us all even a bigger reason to send up a prayer...... very sad. We, as parents have got to get in touch with our kids.....know what they are doing.......

It's a complicated situation. I'm not sure why this had to happen, because I know that she has before called a friend to come get her when she was well aware that she shouldn't be at the wheel...but she is with the Lord now. I still feel for her family and for her friends; she is greatly missed but in a better place.

curiouscat

I read an article today that made this even sadder.  Reports that her autopsy revealed cocaine and 3 x the legal limit of alcohol makes me so sad.  Please.......young people........and everyone........don't do this to yourselves.  So often it is others who are the victims.  This time it is the family and friends of this beautiful young girl.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas