• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wisconsin Blues

Started by WCD, February 03, 2006, 05:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WCD

February 03, 2006, 05:41:44 pm Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 02:13:33 pm by Wildcat_Dad
On television last night a story appeared about transsexuals who are incarcerated in Wisconsin prisons going to court to have the taxpayers of Wisconsin pay for their hormone therapy to remain a female.

The attorney from the Lambda League ( a gay rights attorney's organization) and the ACLU >:( are pushing to have a referendum overturned by the courts to make the taxpayers bear the burden of this treatment.

The attorney call their condition "a serious medical condition" that needed immediate attention :( and that the voters of the state did not have the right to determine medical care for the felons.

Can you believe this ??? Maybe not medical care but they certainly have a right to vote on whether or not their tax dollars pay for it and they voted "NO"!

Folks it's past scary now! Americans better wake up or the ACLU will have our country as a third world country with no rights whatsoever! :'(

Wildcat_Dad ;D

olddog79

Lions84

retiredlion05

Quote from: Lions84 on February 06, 2006, 09:27:35 am
The Nutts run amuck

I agree and I still believe we ought to put all of them, homos, transsexuals, etc. together on an island together and fence it up so they can't escape.  May the games begin!?!

Lions84

Quote from: retiredlion05 on February 06, 2006, 02:10:49 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on February 06, 2006, 09:27:35 am
The Nutts run amuck

I agree and I still believe we ought to put all of them, homos, transsexuals, etc. together on an island together and fence it up so they can't escape. May the games begin!?!

Now that is a great Idea!!!!!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas