• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Major Announcement for Fearless Friday and KARK-TV

Started by Lanny, February 01, 2006, 05:42:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

KARK 4 News and FearlessFriday.com Launch Partnership on National Signing Day

KARK, Arkansas' innovator in TV sports coverage, and FearlessFriday.com, the state's premier high school sports website, are excited to announce a new partnership debuting on National Signing Day, Wednesday, February 1.

With this new partnership, KARK will continually provide extensive coverage of prep sports in the state, which users will be able to access online at FearlessFriday.com. Together, KARK and FearlessFriday.com will provide an unparalleled multi-media experience for Arkansas' high school sports fans.

Wednesday evening, KARK's statewide coverage of the signings of local players, including Mitch Mustain and Damian Williams, along with signings of out of state athletes committing to Arkansas schools, all will be available on the website.

FearlessFriday.com features the latest news, comprehensive information about teams, message boards, the KARK-Fearless Friday Top 10 Poll, history and more---all dedicated to Arkansas high school sports. Thousands of users visit FearlessFriday.com each day.

"We're pleased to provide even more content to what is already Arkansas' best high school sports website," says Rick Rogala, General Manager of KARK and Lanny Beavers, owner of FearlessFriday.com. "The great thing is--- visitors to FearlessFriday.com will often get more content than a time allows us to air in a newscast. Our entire KARK Sports Team, including Sports Director Bo Mattingly, are excited about the possibilities."

"Prep sports are important to local families, We, along with FearlessFriday.com, are thrilled to serve those families with more high school sports content than any other source."

Guetz

Is KARK going to do live broadcasts of state finals games in all classifications?  Not just highlights but actual live action with play-by-play and replay?

Not that I don't appreciate the announced partnership, I do and look forward to even more content.

Just letting you know one fan's hope.

chevy lover

amehr36

Lanny

Set back and watch.  We're going to provide video and highlights for High School sports.

Mike Bonds

ljmom

I watched KARK last night and saw the FF promo.  Sounds like some good things are going to happen here.

Father Guido

We don't get KARK in NWA.  I believe it is on the Ft. Smith and Greenwood cable, but is blacked out except for news shows, when we usually watch local news anyway.

Lanny

Quote from: Father Guido on February 02, 2006, 06:43:37 pm
We don't get KARK in NWA. I believe it is on the Ft. Smith and Greenwood cable, but is blacked out except for news shows, when we usually watch local news anyway.

Watch KNWA

Guetz

We get KARK here in Booneville on Cox cable, channel 4..... where we also get SNL.  :)

HorseFeathers

Awesome....to bad I got dial up at home though and most of the clips probably won't work...

colts52

Yea me too this is great for the fearless friday faithful though, congrats.

Arkiefan66

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas