• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D1 caliber kids in the 4A

Started by prHOG13, March 05, 2016, 07:04:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on August 07, 2017, 07:46:42 pm
Arkansas better be camped out in Warren the next two years if they have a chance. Great news is it seems the Warren coach has a great rapport now with the Arkansas program. Unlike years ago.

Arkansas stands a solid chance.
My understanding is there is no one recruiting him harder than Lunney right now and it's been that way for two years already. This class is among the most important for Arkansas in quite some time with all the elite talent in-state with Burks, Hayden Henry, Darius Thomas, and Jadon Jackson all highly rated/recruited kids that could pick their school. The first 3 I listed are all top 100 players in the nation. That hasn't happened since 2001.

Wahls

Quote from: jimbojack on August 07, 2017, 05:45:34 pm
at 6'4" 220 - he also has the size of a real SEC LB now.

Is he really that big right now?

AirWarren

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: Wahls on August 08, 2017, 12:28:21 pm
Is he really that big right now?

Better believe it.  I would hate to be a DB trying to body him up on a jump ball or worse, trying to tackle him after he's gotten a full head of steam.  Gifted, just incredibly gifted.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on August 09, 2017, 11:45:57 pm
Better believe it.  I would hate to be a DB trying to body him up on a jump ball or worse, trying to tackle him after he's gotten a full head of steam.  Gifted, just incredibly gifted.
He for sure is gifted. I'm ready to watch him help the Jacks repeat another state championship

prHOG13

Ashdown S Montaric Brown appears to have been cleared by the NCAA and will arrive at Arkansas to begin practice on Saturday.

AirWarren

Wahls

I finally got around to watching his film. If he is that big, I bet he'd make a freakshow safety with the way he moves.

prHOG13

Quote from: Wahls on August 21, 2017, 02:33:48 pm
I finally got around to watching his film. If he is that big, I bet he'd make a freakshow safety with the way he moves.
He's a headhunter, but still very lean and will need a redshirt to put on weight and learn the defense. He's getting a later start than everyone else too. Better late than never though. Excited about his potential

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: prHOG13 on August 21, 2017, 04:35:12 pm
He's a headhunter, but still very lean and will need a redshirt to put on weight and learn the defense. He's getting a later start than everyone else too. Better late than never though. Excited about his potential
He's gonna be a good one

polksalet

Quote from: Wahls on August 21, 2017, 02:33:48 pm

I'm pretty sure he's gonna outgrow safety and wr.

prHOG13

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 21, 2017, 11:12:08 pm
He's gonna be a good one
Yeah, I was talking about Brown still. Not sure if y'all are talking about Burks. Both will be very good

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: jimbojack on August 07, 2017, 05:45:34 pm
at 6'4" 220 - he also has the size of a real SEC LB now.
He was covered on the touchdown last night and went up and reached over the cornerback for the catch. Great catch.

Wahls

August 30, 2017, 10:51:45 pm #213 Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:54:43 pm by Wahls
Quote from: polksalet on August 22, 2017, 12:55:02 am
I'm pretty sure he's gonna outgrow safety and wr.

Maybe.

Hard to know. He is a big guy that moves like a little guy, though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas