• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hows Clinton football lookin next year

Started by #1 Hogs Fan, July 05, 2009, 05:59:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JacketPride17

no. the back your thinking about is the wingback #3. he broke both bones in his arm (radius and ulna) during the dewitt game.
the back im recalling is #24.  look at films if you get the chance, youll see what i mean

superman30

the other half back number 6 defitnitly should have started last year but the recivers arent better this year they are the same..... the o-line is defitnitly not as talented and will be the kryptonite of the jackets and as far as the running backs go they have two that will help in leif and jonathon..... hunter is good but really small.... and jake will be good if he didnt bounce outside so much and stayed healthy but yalls defense will prolly be one of the best in the conference if not the best but i dont really see the offense producing points i mean i hope they do good but the line is just not as good

sportsfan$

Jackets put some points on the board tonite!

superman30

true but no offense marshall isnt that good but i was still impressed

mightyjackets

Superman,  You should support your lil brothers team and ur former team. ;)

Ridge Rat

Being honest is not unsupportive. It can actually be helpful. Blind loyalty is just plain ignorant.

superman30

i am being supportive but there is no reason in telling them something thats not true i mean yeah they will be descent this year but there record will be the same as last years team cause the line is not as experienced thats all im saying

Jacketphotog

The line is not as experienced, but it has a ton more talent. Im think that they will be better this year.  Good luck against Perryville!

superman30

no not a ton of more talent but they may have a little but you can ask almost anyone besides a quarterback( which clintons isnt that good) the line is the next most important thing and theres isnt experienced so they will struggle all year still perryville wins 21 to 7

sportsfan$

What about Clinton's "stable" of running backs?  They got some speed.

superman30

they had more speed last year its just that the HB couldnt run cause he wasnt that good and the other got hurt but yeah they do have speed but you cant expect speed to get you all your good runs and with an inexperienced line speed is nothing

sportsfan$

Quote from: superman30 on September 07, 2009, 07:36:12 am<br />they had more speed last year its just that the HB couldnt run cause he wasnt that good and the other got hurt but yeah they do have speed but you cant expect speed to get you all your good runs and with an inexperienced line speed is nothing<br />

Doesn't sound like you had more speed last year.  Sounds like you had 2 backs that were injured and a HB that "wasn't that good."  As far as  the "inexperienced line" I think they can hold their own.

superman30

the HB last year ran a 4.70 the one who got injured ran a 4.79 and the fullback which is the same ran a 4.75 and this year the fullback got a little faster and the others run a low 4.8

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas