• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

scrappers goin down

Started by $wayfootball09, December 05, 2007, 12:48:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluetick54

Quote from: How Bout That Nashville Game? on December 06, 2007, 04:01:54 pm
ive played against both teams and dway is twice as physical and they stay on there blocks....the game will be won in the trenches....dway by 2td
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Scrapperman46

Yea Uh huh we goin down alright.... NOT we beat Dollarway just like we wouldve beat CAC if we played them again $way may of had the ball 40 minutes against CAC But did they have it like tht againts Nashville No I dont think soo and We are the CHAMPIONS again in 4A and it looks like 7-4A runs 4A again for the third year in a row Hahaha

NASHVILLE SCRAPPERS 2005 2006 2007 4A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!

Throwback1

Quote from: Scrapperman46 on December 08, 2007, 02:23:38 pm
Yea Uh huh we goin down alright.... NOT we beat Dollarway just like we wouldve beat CAC if we played them again $way may of had the ball 40 minutes against CAC But did they have it like tht againts Nashville No I dont think soo and We are the CHAMPIONS again in 4A and it looks like 7-4A runs 4A again for the third year in a row Hahaha

NASHVILLE SCRAPPERS 2005 2006 2007 4A STATE CHAMPIONS!!!!
Calm down, youngin'.

Scrapperman46

I am calm I'm just sayin weve been runnin 4A

Throwback1

Quote from: Scrapperman46 on December 08, 2007, 02:29:55 pm
I am calm I'm just sayin weve been runnin 4A
Everybody knows that....everybody respects it...now, its up to us to win with class, not crowing.

Scrapperman46

yea now I agree with you on tht 1

scrapdawg

yeah but it's still a good feeling one you just want to talk about........

woooo_pig

Quote from: $wayfootball09 on December 05, 2007, 12:48:10 pm
nashville doesnt hold a candle to us. none of the 7-4a does. ask CAC. we held the ball for almost 40 minutes against a team that beat the horse crap outa you. we are guna start a new 4a traditional team. so long scrappers you had a good run. now its d-ways turn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice beat down there   42-26

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas