• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Waldron

Started by "SHOWKILLER", October 14, 2006, 10:26:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

"SHOWKILLER"

Well it's a new week. Can Booneville continue where we left off or will we again come out flat and need the "speech" from Rippy?
I say we keep it up. Booneville by 20.

[el_CaC]

Booneville should win this game even if they do start out flat. However if they do stall the first half and need a speech once more to get their game clicking, they will be in some serious trouble the final two weeks of regular season play. Booneville needs to get their minds right this game, or there could be a sour end in their near future.

hillbilly

Booneville better play well this week and get it rolling for the next 2 weeks. If they play like they did against Clinton and the 1st half against Dover they are going to lose their last 2 games of the season. I know they are going to play us tough in week 10 but they still aren't playing Booneville football yet.

"SHOWKILLER"

I hope our line heeds the WARNING!

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS AND PLAY EACH DOWN LIKE YOU SHOULD!!!

rebclo_20

instant replay

Quote from: SHOWKILLER on October 14, 2006, 10:26:23 pm
Well it's a new week. Can Booneville continue where we left off or will we again come out flat and need the "speech" from Rippy?
HA HA HA HA      7 weeks into the season, and the Bearcats need a speech from Rippy in order to beat Dover! My, My ,My.

hoghigh

Quote from: instant replay on October 15, 2006, 01:52:00 pm
HA HA HA HA      7 weeks into the season, and the Bearcats need a speech from Rippy in order to beat Dover! My, My ,My.

Exactly, my team is stuck in second gear.

Bearcat91

cambodian idiot pipes in AGAIN-like HIS team has never struggled and went through rebuilding years-THIS season isnt over yet CI.

Catmama

Keep it up Bearcats.  We love you.  Beat Waldron!!!

waddle_10

good luck to ya booneville hope we have a clean safe and fun game

kck10

Cambodian Midget

Quote from: Bearcat91 on October 15, 2006, 07:34:06 pm
cambodian idiot pipes in AGAIN-like HIS team has never struggled and went through rebuilding years-THIS season isnt over yet CI.

Dude, put down the crack pipe I haven't even posted in this thread yet until this post here.

No wonder you're a 38 year old loser, you've smoked your life away.

bearcat73

Bearcat91

not quite 38 ci and for the record,never touched the pipe.My apologies I just assumed you were the one who took a shot a Booneville,like you normally do,but I see it was instant replay-again my apologies>

Billy Bob

If Booneville comes out ready to play they can jump on Waldron early. But, if it takes that "speech" from Rippy, then things could get scary. Good luck to both teams.

ScrapperMan

Everybody knows Bearcats expect to win and we are waiting for Booneville to wake up. This will prabably be the week.

bearcat73

once again waldron doesnt have a chance

Logger

I don't think Waldron has any fight left in them. Booneville might be down a little this year but not enough for Waldron to steal a win. Booneville wins by 21.

FOOTBALL-NO-IT-ALL

BOONEVILLE 20  -   WALDRON 6

GO BOONEVILLE!!!!!!

Big Bear 51

I remember a time about 5 months ago some Booneville players were smack talking Clinton and saying how Clinton was going to get a wake up call playing 4A football. Im not a player, only a fan, i think everyone should know that this is only a fans view.

Booneville 3   Waldron 43        (i hope)

[el_CaC]

Quote from: big country 07 on October 19, 2006, 01:16:24 am
I remember a time about 5 months ago some Booneville players were smack talking Clinton and saying how Clinton was going to get a wake up call playing 4A football. Im not a player, only a fan, i think everyone should know that this is only a fans view.

Booneville 3   Waldron 43        (i hope)

Even with a personal distaste for Booneville, you can't possibly think that Waldron will find the momentum to get that many points on the board. Even in a down year Booneville will put up points and have fairly decent Defense. Besides.... Booneville 3? Yea right... the Bearcats don't kick field goals.

rattler06

that's funny... lol

Bearcatfanatic

Big Country 07:

I remember seeing some smack talking going on as well as you, only from the Clinton side.  So don't get on your band wagon trying to diss Booneville and their fans and players.   You won our game fair and square, and you deserve bragging rights for that game.  But until you've been into the playoffs year after year, playing teams like Nashville, Dollarway, Warren, etc. don't try to make Clinton look so good and Booneville look bad.  We are in a rebuilding year this year, and have lost some key games.  But beware when we are back in rare form, because a BEARCAT don't forget!  You'll play us again, even next year at Bearcat Stadium, and you've stirred up something you don't want to mess with.  We will rebuild and reload and be back to what we've been in the past.

You see, a Bearcat is unique.  We live, eat, sleep and breathe it here.  All the way down to our little league program.  We are proud of what we have accomplished here at Booneville, and we don't like it when we have down years. 

We will be back, this season isn't even over yet!  We have tradition here, as well as good coaches and good players who have been working hard at it for along time!  We may use this board to vent our frustrations, and even brag a little like you do.  But until you've put in the hard work and played the teams we've played and won those games, you can't say what we can.  We give Ozark respect even though they are in our conference and are our biggest rival, why?  Because we've seen them like last year in down years, and see how they rebound and rebuild too.    We can relate with them on that.

Bearcats, our season isn't over, and it's not too late to get what we started to accomplish!  We are behind you still . . . 100%!

sam

[el_CaC]

Quote from: Bearcatfanatic on October 19, 2006, 12:51:56 pm
Big Country 07:

I remember seeing some smack talking going on as well as you, only from the Clinton side.  So don't get on your band wagon trying to diss Booneville and their fans and players.   You won our game fair and square, and you deserve bragging rights for that game.  But until you've been into the playoffs year after year, playing teams like Nashville, Dollarway, Warren, etc. don't try to make Clinton look so good and Booneville look bad.  We are in a rebuilding year this year, and have lost some key games.  But beware when we are back in rare form, because a BEARCAT don't forget!  You'll play us again, even next year at Bearcat Stadium, and you've stirred up something you don't want to mess with.  We will rebuild and reload and be back to what we've been in the past.

You see, a Bearcat is unique.  We live, eat, sleep and breathe it here.  All the way down to our little league program.  We are proud of what we have accomplished here at Booneville, and we don't like it when we have down years. 

We will be back, this season isn't even over yet!  We have tradition here, as well as good coaches and good players who have been working hard at it for along time!  We may use this board to vent our frustrations, and even brag a little like you do.  But until you've put in the hard work and played the teams we've played and won those games, you can't say what we can.  We give Ozark respect even though they are in our conference and are our biggest rival, why?  Because we've seen them like last year in down years, and see how they rebound and rebuild too.    We can relate with them on that.

Bearcats, our season isn't over, and it's not too late to get what we started to accomplish!  We are behind you still . . . 100%!

And if you don't believe this little rant then go ask the 2003 Shiloh Christian Saints. They will tell you of how they dominated the Bearcats in the first round of the playoffs. Then go and find the 2004 Shiloh Christian Saints, oddly enough much of the same but with some new faces, and they will tell you of their adventure in Bearcat Stadium. 70 points were hung up on their heads that night in what was probably the most grotesque domination of another team I have ever witnessed. Soooo Big Country, they really don't forget.

Man I always get this painful sensation in my stomach when I defend Booneville or talk them up. ;)

ladihawke

hoghigh

October 19, 2006, 06:24:37 pm #26 Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 07:00:36 pm by hoghigh
big country 07

big country, so much wisdom in a little bitty space.

[el_CaC]

Well this game better be at least semi interesting, for it seems that I will be heading to Waldron to watch this game with Rudy and hillbilly.

waddle_10

i think it could be interesting

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: [el_CaC] on October 19, 2006, 09:15:30 pm
Well this game better be at least semi interesting, for it seems that I will be heading to Waldron to watch this game with Rudy and hillbilly.
Im sorry guys, but I just couldnt stand to go watch this game. Im under the impression that its not going to be that great of a game. Tho I see your reasoning in needing to go.

[el_CaC]

Yea shotgun, but its either go to this game or watch the Ozark-Subiaco "game". If the Hillbillies don't Mercy Rule them quick, then I think I will get sick to my stomach. So with that game, in what I feel, secure hands... I shall accompany Rudy with his scouting.

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: [el_CaC] on October 19, 2006, 11:34:24 pm
Yea shotgun, but its either go to this game or watch the Ozark-Subiaco "game". If the Hillbillies don't Mercy Rule them quick, then I think I will get sick to my stomach. So with that game, in what I feel, secure hands... I shall accompany Rudy with his scouting.
Yeah I know, tough choice.  If the game was in Booneville then I would go, but I dont feel like going to Waldron.   Unless Farris is drivin!!!!

catbacker76

Well seems to me that there are more hillbillies on this thread than bearcats.Where is all our fans?The cats will win this week and next week to set up a good ole game with our rival hillbillies.So everyone  is saying that booneville is having a down year and Ozark and Clinton are having up years.You know what if Booneville wins out we  will be in a 3 way tie for 1st place in the conference.So that's not saying much for Ozark and Clinton to be tied with a rebuilding Bearcat team.Hillbillies you know as well as i do that when Ozark and Booneville square  off then you can just throw the records and the stats out the window cause it will be a game.

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: catbacker76 on October 20, 2006, 09:12:38 am
Well seems to me that there are more hillbillies on this thread than bearcats.Where is all our fans?The cats will win this week and next week to set up a good ole game with our rival hillbillies.So everyone  is saying that booneville is having a down year and Ozark and Clinton are having up years.You know what if Booneville wins out we  will be in a 3 way tie for 1st place in the conference.So that's not saying much for Ozark and Clinton to be tied with a rebuilding Bearcat team.Hillbillies you know as well as i do that when Ozark and Booneville square  off then you can just throw the records and the stats out the window cause it will be a game.
Actually its not saying much for the conference of teams we have to play. Of all the games we have won Clinton is the only team to actually challenge us and give us a run for our money. Dover, Subi, Waldron, & Clarksville. With the exception of Clarksville...you can pretty much walk right thru the other teams there.

Your right tho, when Ozark and Booneville meet records dont mean sh*t. Tho Im expecting Ozark to drive the ball up and down the field at will. lol

Cambodian Midget

A.) Ozark isn't tied with a rebuilding Bearcat team at this point in the season.  Booneville is losing.

B.) You won't win out.  This years Bearcat team is gonna be the first in a long, long, long, long time to lose 2 at home in the same year. 

[el_CaC]

Well seems to me that there are more hillbillies on this thread than bearcats.Where is all our fans?The cats will win this week and next week to set up a good ole game with our rival hillbillies.So everyone  is saying that booneville is having a down year and Ozark and Clinton are having up years.You know what if Booneville wins out we  will be in a 3 way tie for 1st place in the conference.So that's not saying much for Ozark and Clinton to be tied with a rebuilding Bearcat team.Hillbillies you know as well as i do that when Ozark and Booneville square  off then you can just throw the records and the stats out the window cause it will be a game.

1. Ozark plays Waldron next week and Booneville the following week.

2. The glowing statement: Well see that is because as of now you have played the weaker teams of the conference. When you played one of the stronger teams, Clinton, you lost. Now there is nothing unbelieveable about the Bearcats winning out, I would not put it past them. However you still have to get past Dardanelle and Ozark in back to back weeks. So before you start talking about how "that's not saying much", think about what you have to accomplish before that statement becomes true.

3. I know stats and records don't matter in the Ozark-Booneville game. I've mentioned that in another thread. Booneville is the only team that we play that could actually make a season change off of a win against Ozark.

hillbilly

Quote from: Cambodian Midget on October 20, 2006, 11:08:31 am

A.) Ozark isn't tied with a rebuilding Bearcat team at this point in the season.  Booneville is losing.

B.) You won't win out.  This years Bearcat team is gonna be the first in a long, long, long, long time to lose 2 at home in the same year. 
They have already lost 2 games at home. Mena and Clinton, and it isn't out of the realm of possibility for them to lose 2 more. Dardanelle has an extreme amount of talent, and with Haney at QB I don't see Booneville winning here, but it wouldn't surprise me either way.

sam

We're hanging our hat on our basketball team this year!

[el_CaC]

Quote from: sam on October 20, 2006, 11:51:50 am
We're hanging our hat on our basketball team this year!

I never want to hear(read) those words from a Booneville poster... ever again.

rebelpride

sam

I hope I never have to say anything like that ever again, but I will say that ozark's best program, with probably the most state-wide recognition is the girls basketball team. 

[el_CaC]

sam

A couple of them told me you were the biggest cac around.

Bearcat91

Booneville will beat waldron no doubt but realistically Booneville will have to improve a BUNCH in the next 2 weeks.They MIGHT beat Dardanelle in a close game but I hate to say this but Booneville wont beat Ozark because Ozark is due Ozark has speed Ozark has a good offensive line and Ozark always has our triple option figured out and this year its more like a double option so Boonevilles chances are slim to none.It pains me to say it but Booneville aint Booneville this year and when your play caller is so stubborn that he calls the same plays over and over Ozark will eat us up on both sides of the ball.Booneville will probably make the playoffs with a 5-5 record,that is a sickening thought any year for Booneville.Maybe Booneville will be back next year.

SandLizard-3-27

4029SportsTeam

Quote from: Bearcat91 on October 20, 2006, 08:44:49 pm
Booneville will beat waldron no doubt but realistically Booneville will have to improve a BUNCH in the next 2 weeks.They MIGHT beat Dardanelle in a close game but I hate to say this but Booneville wont beat Ozark because Ozark is due Ozark has speed Ozark has a good offensive line and Ozark always has our triple option figured out and this year its more like a double option so Boonevilles chances are slim to none.It pains me to say it but Booneville aint Booneville this year and when your play caller is so stubborn that he calls the same plays over and over Ozark will eat us up on both sides of the ball.Booneville will probably make the playoffs with a 5-5 record,that is a sickening thought any year for Booneville.Maybe Booneville will be back next year.

usually i'd agree but after the clarksville/clinton game tonight, anything is possible

waddle_10

"SHOWKILLER"

Claps for SRl. I thought the game was clean and well played. Keep working and don't give up. Be the leader you are expected to be. Waldron should be proud of you. Good luck on the rest of your season.

waddle_10

thanks and good luck next week against dardanelle and against ozark in week 10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas