• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Clarksville

Started by "SHOWKILLER", September 17, 2006, 09:49:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

warriormom

I am a Warrior fan and no one was happier when Lamar beat Clarksville last year, but I have to say that I hope Clarksville wins this one.  They are doing good this year and they do have a good coach.  Boonevilles time is over.

fpm29.5

If boonville was so good they would have beat Mena. Forget the fact
they played some bigger teams they still took a butt whipping at mena
so they aint all that. No way Boonville beats Clarksville tonight,

Clarksville 20  Boonville 14

"SHOWKILLER"

took a butt whipping at mena

Whipping? At Mena?

You couldn't be more WRONG!!! We did lose but it wasn't as bad as you make it seem and it wasn't AT Mena.

All I'm saying is get you facts correct! PLEASE!!!

EddiesMustache

Quote from: warriormom on September 22, 2006, 08:29:43 am
I am a Warrior fan and no one was happier when Lamar beat Clarksville last year, but I have to say that I hope Clarksville wins this one.  They are doing good this year and they do have a good coach.  Boonevilles time is over.

fpm29.5

You mean that Mena drove to boonville and beat ya?  dang this
is worst than i thought.   When was the last time a team went
into boonville and won on opening night.  What is boonville looking at this
year a  4 and 6 record?

loud_panther04

I am sure that coach Watkins at Clarksville with have the sr high boys fired up tonight.  Our juniopr high beat the cats in Bearcat Country, the last time that happened was when i was in 9th grade and we scored on them 2 times in a 1:30.  But cville isnt gonna lay down, just look at last year Booneville came out and score 4 times in the 1st half and we held them the rest of the nite.  It wont be like that tonite, not with all the fans and the want to win tonite from the players.

menabearcats#7

i agree booneville is no longer a threat

Catgrad79

Quote from: SHOWKILLER on September 17, 2006, 09:49:12 am
Clarksville was doing ok until they met up with the Cards. As for us, well let's just say we've been improving and learning lessons that will get us ready for conference play and playoffs. Now as for me and mine, we are tired of loosing!!! Booneville WILL turn it around this Friday, period.

This is pretty much what you said last week against Harrison. Cats tired of losing, going to win period. I hope the Cats win and if they bring the same game they did the last 2 weeks they should. We will see tonight.

Mena Bearcats talkin smack. Ha, what has the world come to. You guys are nothing, you will still be nothin, and we will still be the real Bearcats.

GET OVER IT!!!

fpm29.5

Does clarkville have a highlight program.  Last year they had a big screen set up
as you came in the gate with a highlight film. Do they still do that?

Legend

HAHAHHAHA. Booneville is havein its 1st bad year in what 20 years and you say they are no threat. How long has it been since Clarksville has had a great team. Id say way back in 00. Booneville has had a rough start and lost against two great teams in higher classifications. Who has C-villed played. 

Doo-Dad

Quote from: Legend on September 22, 2006, 02:15:17 pm
HAHAHHAHA. Booneville is havein its 1st bad year in what 20 years and you say they are no threat. How long has it been since Clarksville has had a great team. Id say way back in 00. Booneville has had a rough start and lost against two great teams in higher classifications. Who has C-villed played. 
I'm gonna have to agree here with Legend, I realize people get tired of hearing Booneville, as much as they do hearing about Nashville, Warren, Dollarway, etc. let them have their fun with the Bearcats now, but not too far off in the near future, this team, this year, will find their identity, realize who they are, and bring back the traditon of Bearcat football, trust me I know, and when they do, there is gonna be some smashmouth, helmet splittin, football played. It's a new beginning as it is conference time, and all teams are 0-0 in conference play, let's see who's still standing 7 games from now.                 Go Cats Go!!!

Radiohead Bear

September 22, 2006, 02:36:49 pm #61 Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 02:57:05 pm by Radiohead Bear
Quote from: Legend on September 22, 2006, 02:15:17 pm

I'd say 1995 in terms of Clarksville.  From top to bottom.

Legend

If I was booneville id want everyone to think we were down. Let them turn their backs on us like they already won then when the 4th qt is over and Booneville is the voctor (as long as its not against Ozark) then people will know thye have been Hustlin you the whole time.

Bearcat91

Hey Mena, how many state champiomships do you have?How many times have you played in the ROCK?Clarksville I ask you the same-Booneville IS down THIS year,we are young but neither of your programs are now have been or ever will be in the same class with Booneville so you have NO room to talk smack.Booneville will take out their frustrations on your fired up boys you spoke about and be 1-0 in conference which is what really matters,not that Mena beat Booneville who had 5 turnovers in that game not that Booneville lost to 2 top 4 teams in the 5-A west,but that you will be 0-1 and probably the fourth place team in the league as always.Booneville by 14.Booneville conference champs at 7-3.

fpm29.5

You won't run the table. Your forgetting about Ozark and Dardanelle.

FarmingtonCardFan

September 22, 2006, 04:40:02 pm #65 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 05:28:17 pm by FarmingtonCardFan
Clarksville is always fired up!  Tough place to play!

Chief_Osceola™

As much as it pains me to say it, Booneville will win, probably by a lot.  It's debatable whether they are down this year or not, but these days, even in a down year, Booneville will beat Clarksville.  Clarksville has been mediocre at best for several years now - I don't know if it's coaching (I honestly don't think that's really the reason), or that the quality and/or quantity of athletes has diminished, or that Clarksville is now primarily a basketball school.  Whatever the reason, Clarksville football isn't what it used to be.

hoghigh

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 22, 2006, 04:27:22 pm
Hey Mena, how many state champiomships do you have?How many times have you played in the ROCK?Clarksville I ask you the same-Booneville IS down THIS year,we are young but neither of your programs are now have been or ever will be in the same class with Booneville so you have NO room to talk smack.Booneville will take out their frustrations on your fired up boys you spoke about and be 1-0 in conference which is what really matters,not that Mena beat Booneville who had 5 turnovers in that game not that Booneville lost to 2 top 4 teams in the 5-A west,but that you will be 0-1 and probably the fourth place team in the league as always.Booneville by 14.Booneville conference champs at 7-3.

Well said!  I concur 100% with these statements.  Go Cat's!  Skin a panther!!!

Bearcat91

Quote from: fpm29.5 on September 22, 2006, 04:39:13 pm
The only team that may give Booneville a problem is Dardenelle,Ozark IS a joke but they will fight hard because it is Booneville but they WILL lose again.When was the last time Dardenelle beat Booneville and how many times have they done such???Booneville is the team to beat no matter what their record is now.As for running the table 7 games-You must not forget that Booneville has run off 12 and 13 straight the past 2 seasons,and it has happened several other seasons as well.Really 7 is not that difficult but you would not understand its a Booneville Bearcat thing.

Cambodian Midget

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 22, 2006, 05:48:00 pm
The only team that may give Booneville a problem is Dardenelle,Ozark IS a joke but they will fight hard because it is Booneville but they WILL lose again.When was the last time Dardenelle beat Booneville and how many times have they done such???Booneville is the team to beat no matter what their record is now.As for running the table 7 games-You must not forget that Booneville has run off 12 and 13 straight the past 2 seasons,and it has happened several other seasons as well.Really 7 is not that difficult but you would not understand its a Booneville Bearcat thing.

0-3, enough said. 

Ozark will see you on week 10.  I've got nothing but respect for Booneville, but posts like that don't deserve respect.

EddiesMustache

I'm a fan of Booneville, but that statement is cocky and stupid.  I'm sure whoever said it played football in junior high, then quit because it was too hard and they couldn't handle it.

donkeyfan

Ok time to ease up.  Besides  I'm going to eat my crow right now. 
It was a close game.  nuff said.  I figured it would be a bigger lopsided win for the Bearcats.  But a win is a win. 

Bearcat91

How pumped up are your boys now-didnt score a point!!!!Hey midget 1-3.someone from Lamar talking trash.thats funny i dont care who you are thats funny!!!

Legend

I think its funny that 91 is talking bout D-nelle not beating Booneville in awhile. Wasnt that the same thing everyone was saying when Mena beat yall.

Cambodian Midget

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 22, 2006, 10:13:13 pm
How pumped up are your boys now-didnt score a point!!!!Hey midget 1-3.someone from Lamar talking trash.thats funny i dont care who you are thats funny!!!

First of all, use English when posting please.

Second of all, who's from Lamar?

Lastly, It was 0-0 until the 4'th quarter.

Not scoring points, "its a Booneville Bearcat thing." (This year)

Good luck Booneville, I know for a fact Booneville players are nothing but class.  Posters on these forums that haven't sniffed the field at bearcat stadium however..

Looking forward to week 10.

"SHOWKILLER"

Holy Cow!!! 600 is in the books. Congrats to the Cats. Now lets take this and move on. Like Hoghigh always says "NEXT".

Go Cats Go!!!

Doo-Dad

Congratulations to both teams on a hard fought, tough hitting game, and a little extra to the Bearcats for getting # 600.

hprd fan

The only team that may give Booneville a problem is Dardenelle,Ozark IS a joke but they will fight hard because it is Booneville but they WILL lose again.

You might want to rethink this statement there 91.  Actually thinking at all seems to escape you on a regular basis.

Congrats Bnvl on beating Clarksville.

Booneville faithful, take away this cats posting privileges! ;D

billy_boy23

hahaha wow CLAP for you hprd fan hahah

TopCat

Quote from: Cambodian Midget on September 22, 2006, 11:14:11 pm
Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 22, 2006, 10:13:13 pm

First of all, use English when posting please.

Second of all, who's from Lamar?

Lastly, It was 0-0 until the 4'th quarter.

Not scoring points, "its a Booneville Bearcat thing." (This year)

Good luck Booneville, I know for a fact Booneville players are nothing but class.  Posters on these forums that haven't sniffed the field at bearcat stadium however..

Looking forward to week 10.

Easy buddy, I played on that field every Friday from 02-04.

hillbilly

What did they say to offend you?

EddiesMustache

Quote from: hprd fan on September 23, 2006, 01:10:16 am
The only team that may give Booneville a problem is Dardenelle,Ozark IS a joke but they will fight hard because it is Booneville but they WILL lose again.

You might want to rethink this statement there 91.  Actually thinking at all seems to escape you on a regular basis.

Congrats Bnvl on beating Clarksville.

Booneville faithful, take away this cats posting privileges! ;D

EVERYONE:  PAY NO ATTENTION TO BEARCAT91...HE'S A TOTAL WANNABE

Bearcat91

yeah pay no attention to me like Eddiesmustache did,What am i a wannabe of ?Having faith in my team,wanting them to be the best win conference make the playoffs,go back to THE ROCK which one exactly am i a wanna be of? If you dont want that from your school fine but dont worry about me or Boonevilles expectations EVERY year,I dont know what school your are from but at Booneville you are expected to win EVERY year and Booneville does!!!

Purple N Old Gold

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 27, 2006, 03:45:23 pm
yeah pay no attention to me like Eddiesmustache did,What am i a wannabe of ?Having faith in my team,wanting them to be the best win conference make the playoffs,go back to THE ROCK which one exactly am i a wanna be of? If you dont want that from your school fine but dont worry about me or Boonevilles expectations EVERY year,I dont know what school your are from but at Booneville you are expected to win EVERY year and Booneville does!!!

We also expect our kids to LEARN ENGLISH and be able to write in complete sentences too, but that doesn't seem to have worked too well with you! 

Read (and study) MORE, post LESS. Or at the very least, post in complete sentences and brag on Booneville without making STUPID  comments about other teams like this:

Bearcat91

didnt know I had to be so proper and be so technical on a message board-My apologies to you for not knowing that you purple n old gold are one that is satisfied with mediocrity in your life- what does that n stand fer anyway its not a complete word,and by the way your not to pay any attention to me per mustache.

EddiesMustache

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 27, 2006, 04:06:15 pm
didnt know I had to be so proper and be so technical on a message board-My apologies to you for not knowing that you purple n old gold are one that is satisfied with mediocrity in your life- what does that n stand fer anyway its not a complete word,and by the way your not to pay any attention to me per mustache.

It's someone like Bearcat91 that make other people hate people from Booneville.  You've been spoiled over the years, and you can't adjust to the present time.  Sure Booneville expects to win every year, but it doesn't always happen.  Verbally bashing other schools to make yourself fell better about a down year is not what Booneville is about.  Booneville is a classy program, in victory AND defeat.  Booneville will go out every night and play hard, regardless of the talent on the field.  If 7-3, 6-4, or 4-6 is the best they can do, that is fine.  These are 16-18 year old kids.  They are playing a game.  Life is too short to for these kids to worry about whether Bearcat91 thinks they are living up to "Booneville's tradition."  Just go oout support the kids, and show other schools respect.  Ozark may be a big rival, but they have tradition, just like Booneville.  Saying that they are a joke, shows no class.

hillbilly

Quote from: EddiesMustache on September 28, 2006, 08:27:02 am
Saying that they are a joke, shows no class.
And it shows stupidity. You will never hear anyone from Ozark saying Booneville is a joke. They are 1-3 but how can you expect much more from a team who lost what they lost last year? They will get better every week and I expect to see a team who is playing lights out in week 10. I just hope both purple and gold's can go into that game 6-0 in conference play...that would be sweet.

EddiesMustache

There's nothing more exciting for the fans of those 2 towns to watch a game between Booneville & Ozark with everything on the line.  Hopefully both teams can take care of business to set up a great week 10 game.

sam

September 28, 2006, 11:33:25 am #88 Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 01:10:22 pm by sam
Ozark's not a joke.  This is a joke:

Bearcatfanatic

Please excuse the Bearcat91 who is posting here.  He in no way represents those of us at Booneville who are respectable and tell things honestly.  He is in the minority when it comes to his comments about other schools.

We have the utmost respect for Ozark and Dardanelle,  and wouldn't want any of you to think we are like him.  We will root against you when we play you, but would always root for you when it comes playoff time.  That's just how it is.

Weeks 9 and 10 are going to be awesome!  But let's take this one game at a time.

GO CATS GO!

Bearcat91

none of you were on the bus at OZARK the night our bus was rocked by Ozark fans,so NONE of you should judge me unless you were in the situation the 16-18 year old kids were in the night the coach had us put our helmets on while we were trying to leave OZARK, getting screamed at,rocks thrown at us, beer cans and bottles coming at the bus,so if I have a problem with OZARK I think it is justified,if you dont then great-but DONT judge me for telling the TRUTH that you spoke about.
And no I dont represent some of Bearcat fans because they dont have the guts to say whats on their mind or to stand up for their school and probably themselves,but thats fine.Yes I do not root for Ozark and NEVER will and could care less if Ozark EVER wins another game.GO BOONEVILLE BEARCATS and thats the only team that matters to me.

thoward

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 28, 2006, 04:33:05 pm
none of you were on the bus at OZARK the night our bus was rocked by Ozark fans,so NONE of you should judge me unless you were in the situation the 16-18 year old kids were in the night the coach had us put our helmets on while we were trying to leave OZARK, getting screamed at,rocks thrown at us, beer cans and bottles coming at the bus,so if I have a problem with OZARK I think it is justified,if you dont then great-but DONT judge me for telling the TRUTH that you spoke about.
And no I dont represent some of Bearcat fans because they dont have the guts to say whats on their mind or to stand up for their school and probably themselves,but thats fine.Yes I do not root for Ozark and NEVER will and could care less if Ozark EVER wins another game.GO BOONEVILLE BEARCATS and thats the only team that matters to me.

stop cryin. the same thing happened when we(Ozark) beat huntsville at hville in the second round in 92.  we had to keep our helmets on and all that stuff but we werent even on the bus yet.  but i dont hate them.  get over it

EddiesMustache

Quote from: Bearcat91 on September 28, 2006, 04:33:05 pm
I do not root for Ozark and NEVER will and could care less if Ozark EVER wins another game.

I think you meant to say couldn't care less.

sam

We got beer cans thrown at us when we left Ozark back in the day but we caught them and drank the last drink out of them.

EddiesMustache

My soph. year, we got beer cans thrown at us leaving Ozark, but it was from OUR fans!

sam

September 29, 2006, 12:15:43 pm #95 Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 12:18:06 pm by sam
Yeah, I threw one of them.  I would have felt bad about it later, but the guy standing next to me threw an empty keg.

We need to be nicer to our neighbors to the north.  If it weren't for them no telling how far we would have to drive for whisky.  If we make 'em mad they might knock the bridge out.

Billy Bob

Quote from: sam on September 29, 2006, 12:15:43 pm
Yeah, I threw one of them.  I would have felt bad about it later, but the guy standing next to me threw an empty keg.

We need to be nicer to our neighbors to the north.  If it weren't for them no telling how far we would have to drive for whisky.  If we make 'em mad they might knock the bridge out.

hahahaha...nice :)

EddiesMustache

Quote from: sam on September 29, 2006, 12:15:43 pm

I should also respect all you Southerners.  You give me an excuse for saluting the Confederate flag.

arthurhawgerelli

Guys,

Let's keep it on football.  Play nice, please.

sam

hey aurther, while you are in here, why did I get my picture posting rights revoked?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas