• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"New Blood" @ Booneville?

Started by "SHOWKILLER", May 14, 2006, 03:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiter

Quote from: alaskanstorm on August 10, 2006, 11:35:35 pm
booneville will done fine in the preseason against harrison and morilton (i've never really been impressed w/ either of their programs here lately).  i'm a firm believer that a great running team will beat a great passing team 85 percent of the time.  with that being said, it is my opinion that it really hasn't been booneville's passing game that has hurt them in the previous years it has been their special teams.  specifically place kicker, i mean how hard is it to take a player not receiving playing time in 7th grade and send him to the other field to kick field goals for 2-3 hrs.  booneville needs to develop players that can kick field goals >35yd instead of a kicker that makes 85% xpoints and is good from maybe 25 in.

Booneville had better be pretty well prepared when they meet up with Morrilton. I watched them play Greenwood in the Rock last year and they have a very good back. I'm not saying you guys cant handle him, just saying prepare for how you are going to shut him down. Its not the same starting out not posting with you guys, but I am glad we don't play yall anymore.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas