• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football University Top Gun Camp

Started by Gray lizard, July 07, 2017, 01:10:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

Does anyone have any experience with this organization?  I was contacted by them.  They offered for my son to attend this camp in South Carolina.  The camp is July 12-14. I looked them up and found some information.  I do not know how they got his information other than he attended a football camp at Sam Houston State University in June.  The camp was through US Sports camps.  Any way I was told the camp was by invite only. It is not really in my budget, but would hate for him to miss out if it is legit. 

Football2mom

No go to the Mega camps actual coaches go to

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Gray lizard on July 07, 2017, 01:10:16 pm
Does anyone have any experience with this organization?  I was contacted by them.  They offered for my son to attend this camp in South Carolina.  The camp is July 12-14. I looked them up and found some information.  I do not know how they got his information other than he attended a football camp at Sam Houston State University in June.  The camp was through US Sports camps.  Any way I was told the camp was by invite only. It is not really in my budget, but would hate for him to miss out if it is legit.

Look at going to a local camp like SAU hosts in Magnolia. Most of the state's colleges host solid camps.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas