Welcome to FearlessFriday.com! Today is Sunday, October 22nd, 2017.
Week 7 Review
Week 6 Review
Week 5 Review
Week 4 Review
Week 3 Review
Week 2 Review
Week 1 Review

Author Topic: RR's final top 10  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Razorback Red

• Starter
  • BHS Grad- class of 95
RR's final top 10
« on: December 10, 2015, 06:10:05 pm »
It was a great season for sure.  Congrats to PB and PA on being the only 5A and above schools to run the table. 

Here is my take on the overall top 10 to end the season for 5A and above:

1.  Fayetteville
2.  Harber
3.  Pine Bluff
4.  Bentonville
5.  GW
6.  PA
7.  SS
8.  NLR
9.  Bryant
10. LR McClellan

Offline WPWells

• Formerly 12th Man
  • Hall of Famer
  • Be strong in The Lord and never give up hope
Re: RR's final top 10
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 06:27:27 pm »
Nothing wrong with this

Offline PA Dad

• All Star
  • Credit to the man in the arena
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 08:10:14 pm »
It was a great season for sure.  Congrats to PB and PA on being the only 5A and above schools to run the table. 

1.  Fayetteville
2.  Harber
3.  Pine Bluff
4.  Bentonville
5.  GW
6.  PA
7.  SS
8.  NLR
9.  Bryant
10. LR McClellan

My only argument would be PA/GW.  That's a tossup.  I would have loved to see them play this year.

Offline RDô

• Est 1996
  • Legend
  • Hated In Marion Since 2004
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 05:02:50 pm »
The only way I toss PA ahead of Greenwood is the remarkable non-con win PA had in Texas. That holds a lot of weight.

If PA didn't have that, then it's not argument because Greenwood defeated 7 7A teams.

Offline Razorback Red

• Starter
  • BHS Grad- class of 95
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 05:34:12 pm »

1.  Fayetteville
2.  Harber
3.  Pine Bluff
4.  Bentonville
5.  GW
6.  PA
7.  SS
8.  NLR
9.  Bryant
10. LR McClellan

My only argument would be PA/GW.  That's a tossup.  I would have loved to see them play this year.

I think RD makes a good point on quality of schedule.  GW has to get the edge for beating SS, Bryant, NS and Conway.  They also took PB to the limit. 

Offline PA Dad

• All Star
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 06:35:56 pm »

1.  Fayetteville
2.  Harber
3.  Pine Bluff
4.  Bentonville
5.  GW
6.  PA
7.  SS
8.  NLR
9.  Bryant
10. LR McClellan

I think RD makes a good point on quality of schedule.  GW has to get the edge for beating SS, Bryant, NS and Conway.  They also took PB to the limit.

I don't have a lot of heartburn over it.

Offline RDô

• Est 1996
  • Legend
  • Hated In Marion Since 2004
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 06:42:24 pm »
It's a conversation piece ;)

Offline zebradynasty

• Hall of Famer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 08:56:41 am »
The only way I toss PA ahead of Greenwood is the remarkable non-con win PA had in Texas. That holds a lot of weight.

If PA didn't have that, then it's not argument because Greenwood defeated 7 7A teams.

GW beats PA. GW has a better defense and the advantages PA's scheme has offensively will not be that great against GW because Jones will have them better prepared defensively than most.

Offline PA Dad

• All Star
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 10:40:05 am »

GW beats PA. GW has a better defense and the advantages PA's scheme has offensively will not be that great against GW because Jones will have them better prepared defensively than most.

I don't know why we play the games.  FF posters know who's going yo win anyway so there's no suspense in playing the game

Offline 7AFBFAN

• Head Coach
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2015, 11:01:33 am »
Exactly. There are people on here who can tell you next years champions. Hootens should put PA and GW together next year in Fayetteville to begin the season. I would go see it.

Offline zebradynasty

• Hall of Famer
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 11:06:51 am »

I don't know why we play the games.  FF posters know who's going yo win anyway so there's no suspense in playing the game

But the game wasn't and isn't going to be played so it's fair game to speculate. I've seen both teams play and IMO GW wins! Some see it as a toss up, some see PA winning. Truth is nobody's right and nobody's wrong even when they pick against PA.

Offline PA Dad

• All Star
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 11:57:25 am »

But the game wasn't and isn't going to be played so it's fair game to speculate. I've seen both teams play and IMO GW wins! Some see it as a toss up, some see PA winning. Truth is nobody's right and nobody's wrong even when they pick against PA.

No argument about that from me.  I was just poking some fun at you.

Offline PrivateLesson

• All Star
  • Lest We Forget
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2015, 12:54:26 pm »
Exactly. There are people on here who can tell you next years champions. Hootens should put PA and GW together next year in Fayetteville to begin the season. I would go see it.
I would go see that game too.   

Next years Champs??    We can almost be assured that the top teams this year will return again next barring how many graduate, coach changes....oh well...you know!  :)

Offline Steve Perry 2.11

• Starter
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 08:15:16 am »

1. Pine Bluff..... You people are just absolute morons to think that PB shouldn't be #1.

Oooohhhh yeah...I forgot. Can't put 6A ahead of  7A. Wouldn't be prudent. That's absolute garbage.

Most of you nerds have probably calculated the statistics and crunched the numbers til your blue in the face and found a way to justify PB not being number one.

I've seen both teams play at least 4 games this season. I don't need any stats. I'm smart enough to size them up with my own eyes.

No way in hell you can convince me that Fay and HB are both better.

So don't even try.

Offline 7AFBFAN

• Head Coach
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 10:18:18 am »
Here is this better?

1.  Pine Bluff
2.  GW
3.  PA
4.  Alma
5.  McClellan
6.  Benton
7.  LRC
8.  Jonesboro
9.  Batesville
10. Wynne

Now stop whining like a little girl.

Offline zebradynasty

• Hall of Famer
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 11:17:40 am »

1. Pine Bluff..... You people are just absolute morons to think that PB shouldn't be #1.

Oooohhhh yeah...I forgot. Can't put 6A ahead of  7A. Wouldn't be prudent. That's absolute garbage.

Most of you nerds have probably calculated the statistics and crunched the numbers til your blue in the face and found a way to justify PB not being number one.

I've seen both teams play at least 4 games this season. I don't need any stats. I'm smart enough to size them up with my own eyes.

So don't even try.

SP has spoken...let it be written...so let it be done!

Offline Coach Venny Slocombe

• Father of the HUNH Spread Split Veer
  • Legend
  • PUHLease!
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2015, 01:19:08 pm »
1. Pine Bluff
2. Fayetteville
3. Harber
4  Greenwood
5. Bennie
6. PA

After those 6 it doesn't matter...

Offline protegewill

• Water Boy
  • Z-E-B-R-A-S Yeah!!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2015, 03:22:40 pm »

So don't even try.
+13

Offline Razorback Red

• Starter
  • BHS Grad- class of 95
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2016, 08:20:58 pm »
It's all opinions at this point, but Lanny's final rankings have Fville at the top, along with the national rankings. 

Both teams had great seasons and represented AR very well in the top 2 classes. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas