• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folks, its almost here

Started by Hornet4ever, April 28, 2016, 12:10:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Around four months. Cannot come soon enough, ready to hit the boards for another season of high school football. This baseball and basketball stuff was for the birds.  ;D ;D

Ventman

We have to make it through a long hot summer first.

Donnie Jamon

And mosq haven't even got here yet 😬

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on April 28, 2016, 08:25:59 am
We have to make it through a long hot summer first.

You'll be okay Vent.  ;D

beach bum

April 28, 2016, 11:58:22 am #4 Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:08:14 pm by beach bum
The best part of the first year of a cycle is all the new matchups in conference.... The 4-2A will be fun seeing if Hackett and Mountainburg hang in there with Danville and Lavaca. Four really solid teams there including Danville having the potential to be something special down in 2A. The 5-2A gets the joy of the England and Hector regular season matchup. There is potential for that game to have a round 2 in late November or early December. Those teams will be that good.

Lions84

7 on 7 helps tied me over plus I rewatch a ton of games on Youtube.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: beach bum on April 28, 2016, 11:58:22 am
The best part of the first year of a cycle is all the new matchups in conference.... The 4-2A will be fun seeing if Hackett and Mountainburg hang in there with Danville and Lavaca. Four really solid teams there including Danville having the potential to be something special down in 2A. The 5-2A gets the joy of the England and Hector regular season matchup. There is potential for that game to have a round 2 in late November or early December. Those teams will be that good.

Hackett is losing quite a bit, I think we will be good. But I don't know how good, I know the junior high class that went through the last couple of years is a super stud team. I know it's only 4-2A, but they only lost 2 games I believe in 3 years. The sophomores that will be in this upcoming season will see a lot of playing time.

Ventman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on April 28, 2016, 11:33:48 am
You'll be okay Vent.  ;D
The older I get the worse I dislike the summer heat. If we can just make it till August we will be ok because it will be time for some football!!

Ventman

That England/Hector match up should be a dandy. Wonder where that game will be played? The way people are talking, sounds like the Little Johns could win class 2A this year.

bigworm

England/Hector is in Lion Land, Vent.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Ventman on April 29, 2016, 12:25:19 pm
That England/Hector match up should be a dandy. Wonder where that game will be played? The way people are talking, sounds like the Little Johns could win class 2A this year.

Danville won't win 2A this season.

Ventman

Quote from: bigworm on April 29, 2016, 12:33:52 pm
England/Hector is in Lion Land, Vent.
I think I can make that one bigworm 😀

Hornet4ever

I need to re-watch some games or something. Getting anxious.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas