• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 6-2AA

Started by JimmyTiger2001, March 04, 2016, 01:54:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the conference?

Brinkley
2 (4.8%)
McCrory
7 (16.7%)
Carlisle
6 (14.3%)
Hazen
6 (14.3%)
Des Arc
13 (31%)
Palestine-Wheatley
3 (7.1%)
Clarendon
2 (4.8%)
Marvell
2 (4.8%)
Augusta
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: August 26, 2016, 03:02:02 pm

JC Guy

Quote from: Ventman on March 09, 2016, 06:03:48 pm
x2, Carlisle, Hazen, and Des Arc don't always have the best talent but they have won lots of games in the past. The most talented team doesn't always win. In 2013 I watched Carlisle play JC in the semifinals and the Bison were two minutes away from winning that game when their big running back went down and they came up a little short. They were also playing with their second string QB who had only started maybe 5 games in highschool. That JC team was absolutely loaded with talent! So if Carlisle's new coach can motivate, they could be in the mix for the title in the 6.
Vent this quote proves exactly what purple swag is trying to get across to these other guys. I was in the stands for that game and my son was playing LB. Weather kept JC from doing what it had done all year and played into Carlise favor/strength. JC had the more talented team but Carlise had enough talent and hard nosed fottball players to push JC.

Ventman

March 25, 2016, 08:04:01 pm #51 Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 08:06:10 pm by Ventman
Quote from: JC Guy on March 25, 2016, 07:08:21 pm
Vent this quote proves exactly what purple swag is trying to get across to these other guys. I was in the stands for that game and my son was playing LB. Weather kept JC from doing what it had done all year and played into Carlise favor/strength. JC had the more talented team but Carlise had enough talent and hard nosed fottball players to push JC.
My son was Carlisle's QB in that game. It was a good game and the weather was rough. The weather probably was better for the Bison but that was their game no matter what the weather was, all they did was ground and pound! All you guys with sons playing please it enjoy it as much as you can. It's here and gone in such a short amount of time. Good luck to all this year.

JAGS60

Quote from: cav2012 on March 09, 2016, 10:07:57 am
95% of the time at this level it is all about coaching, the other 5% is talent and luck. This is the year we will see who the best coach in the conference is, in my opinion. And I think hazen pulls off 1 seed, but since ill be living in Carlisle sadly, I would like to see them rebound this year.
1. Hazen
2. DA
3. Carlisle
4. McCrory
5. Augusta
I can promise you McCrory will not finish 4th. We lost a few but we bring back a lot of starters.

RiverEagle079

I think it will be a toss up between Hazen and DA. I'm pulling for DA but it is anyone's guess at this point I do know I will do my part to get my tiny cousin ready for Sr. High.

Alvin

Quote from: JAGS60 on March 25, 2016, 10:14:40 pm
I can promise you McCrory will not finish 4th. We lost a few but we bring back a lot of starters.

Rogo and Campbell looked to be the heart of your offense in the finals last year, and neither return for 2016.

big E

I would say they were 98% of the offensive output.

Lions84

Jags lost a ton regardless what jag fans think.

curtain caller

But what you all fell to remember is the jags 2nd and 3rd string played several games and still won. The first string would play the first and sometimes the 2nd quarter then took a break on the sidelines. Do I think we will take the #1 seed, no. But if the young men step up and continue as they were last year their definitely gonna make a long run in this upcoming year. Ready for season to start already and to see what these boys are going to do! !

Hornet4ever

Quote from: curtain caller on April 01, 2016, 09:48:45 pm
But what you all fell to remember is the jags 2nd and 3rd string played several games and still won. The first string would play the first and sometimes the 2nd quarter then took a break on the sidelines. Do I think we will take the #1 seed, no. But if the young men step up and continue as they were last year their definitely gonna make a long run in this upcoming year. Ready for season to start already and to see what these boys are going to do! !

Quoting your head coach in person.

"This years team has been something special, something you don't have very often. But after this season, it's back to reality. We won't be terrible.. But we will have a lot to work on and build on."

Nobody is saying you guys will suck, or lose every game. But I hope you enjoyed this season, because not everyone gets a Rogo, and Campbell to run their offense. Back to reality this season, Des Arc probably wins this conference with Hazen as a close second.

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle wins the conference. The lull is over. And the future looks outstanding.

big E

Marvell wins the Conference.

BrianfromCarlisle

Why go obvious Big E?

Hornet4ever

big E

Lions84

JimmyTiger2001

Hornet4ever

big E

Or share it with the rest of us please.

Lions84

They must have a batch of something over there.

Lions84

Hope the boys across the 6AA have a safe summer and work hard for the Fall.

Tigerpride37

Ready for some football. I wanna wish all the teams in the  6-2AA good luck. And a injury free season. 

mtindian42

6 2a will be tough again this year... I look for DA to win it tho... Good luck to all teams and towns...of this great conference!

Tigerpride37

I agree !! 6 2AA will be tough this year.but there lots of rebuild this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on August 30, 2016, 08:10:41 pm
I agree !! 6 2AA will be tough this year.but there lots of rebuild this year.
Any truth to the rumor that Brinkley doesn't have enough to field a Jr team?  I heard they are only playing 7th grade.

big E

I was told that the starting fullback is a freshman. Varsity not Jr high.

Tigerpride37

August 31, 2016, 06:24:22 am #75 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 06:29:04 am by Tigerpride37
I talk to a teacher. Brinkley has a jr high. They'll be opening up at home this thrus. nite. Dont no who they playing..

Tigerpride37

August 31, 2016, 06:25:01 am #76 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 06:27:54 am by Tigerpride37
Go tigers !!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on August 31, 2016, 06:24:22 am
I talk to a teacher. Brinkley has a jr high. They'll be opening up at home this thrus. nite. Dont no who they playing..

They canceled the jr high against Des arc, and scheduled a jr high j.v. game.

Tigerpride37

I personally dont no. I talk to a teacher not to long ago and she said yes .and I talk to somebody close to the team this morning  and she said yes they open tom.nite . I will find out tomorrow nite for sure.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on August 31, 2016, 09:55:55 am
I personally dont no. I talk to a teacher not to long ago and she said.and I talk to somebody close to the team this morning  and she said yes they open tom.nite . I will find out tomorrow nite for sure.

So many issues with this post. Lol

Tigerpride37

No issues!! Letting poster  no that there is a jr.high.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on August 31, 2016, 10:00:59 am
No issues!! Letting poster  no that there is a jr.high.

Are they just scared of des arc then? The jr high is no longer on the schedule(brinkley cancelled because of lack of numbers), we do however have a 7th grade (and jr j.v.) game scheduled for a Monday night.

Tigerpride37

Lol. Naw pick I dont think they scared of des arc. I honestly dont no what happen .I was just told there is one. Des arc is a good team with a good coaching staff.always look forward to see this to team play.but I dont think there scared

BrianfromCarlisle

Owww.  Reading that makes me want to cancel games!  Dang man!  That is just horrible.

big E

Was told by another coach that they are playing a 7th or jv schedule in Jr high. I can let you no next week.

Bearden_Bear72

How does Hazen look this year?  Did they lose alot?  They had a pretty solid squad last year

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on August 31, 2016, 07:54:20 pm
Was told by another coach that they are playing a 7th or jv schedule in Jr high. I can let you no next week.

That's what I been saying the whole time. That's exactly what they're doing.

Tigerpride37

August 31, 2016, 09:22:53 pm #87 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:22:39 pm by Tigerpride37
I talk to one of the players. Brinkley jr. High will be playing a jv. Schedule this year.

Tigerpride37

August 31, 2016, 09:35:34 pm #88 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:15:45 pm by Tigerpride37
Go cubs !!

MomaLion

Please excuse my ignorance but what exactly does it mean to play a JV schedule...do they have their sr high backups playing jr teams?

Tigerpride37

September 01, 2016, 12:03:59 am #90 Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 12:38:08 am by Tigerpride37
Momma lion it's excuse . As stated  before . I dont no there schedule. I'll no more about it tomorrow nite. I do no there is  a game tomorrow  . # worry about marked tree Friday nite..

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on September 01, 2016, 12:03:59 am
Momma lion it's excuse . As stated  before . I dont no there schedule. I'll no more about it tomorrow nite. I do no there is  a game tomorrow  . # worry about marked tree Friday nite..
you seriously need to use at least some form of proper English.  If you are going to continue to ramble on about something, at least make it able to be understood by someone. 

Tigerpride37

September 01, 2016, 07:21:08 am #92 Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 08:33:40 am by Tigerpride37
I agree !!  . I'm Moving on  to the next  topic. I Was just trying to make point that the jr high is playing.  That is it . Its Really no big deal. But a few of u poster keep going on about  the jr  high team.so leave it alone.i was trying to say In my last post i can find out more about who's playing tonite. The 7th graders or jr.jv or whatever the case may be. . I do no I was told there is a game tonite.

Tigerpride37

Do anybody no the town or county Subiaco Academy located. Tigers play them Friday nite.

BigLion10

Subiaco arkansas basically Paris though right outside of it

Tigerpride37

September 01, 2016, 11:13:57 am #95 Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:16:05 am by Tigerpride37
Thanks for the info. Biglion

BigLion10

WPWells

Get there early and go inside the abbey. It's absolutely beautiful

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on August 31, 2016, 07:59:51 pm
How does Hazen look this year?  Did they lose alot?  They had a pretty solid squad last year
lost a lot, looking at probably 4th possibly 3rd in conference this year.

MomaLion

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on September 01, 2016, 12:03:59 am
You don't have to get testy, I'm just trying to understand as we will be playing y'all. Geez , calm down.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas