• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your teams young player to watch out for

Started by Hornet4ever, November 07, 2015, 01:50:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

I stole this from the 3A board but I like the idea of this thread. I was impressed by the way our 9th graders stepped up last night so I figured I would ask and see what you guys have to say about your guys. For Hackett I would say Matthew Carter a 9th grade linebacker. He goes about 6'0 220 right now as a 9th grader and played very well last night. He was an absolute stud on the field in junior high and didn't dissapoint last night. Another for Hackett would be Cooper Shipman, a 9th grade back who ran VERY well against Parkers Chapel Friday night. He goes around 6'2 or so and has some wheels. He coughed the ball up some last night but that will come with time and gaining strength will help prevent that. What's your guys boys to watch out for?

playmaker04

6'2 315 offensive lineman Wyatt Melton, Freshman at Cross County

BigLion10

Sophomore Darius Clarkson #11 from England kid is a beast

brotherdew

Cade Helms in Mount Ida. Sophomore line backer and a running back.

The Bear

This helms kid hasn't got the speed of the game down yet but when he does it will be a show ! He is built like a rock . I think his senior year you could see some big things from him

C.C.TbirdFan

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 07, 2015, 02:26:07 pm
6'2 315 offensive lineman Wyatt Melton, Freshman at Cross County
Wyatt had a heck of a game last night

Wildman5

Brendan landrum. 5'11 140 almost took a punt return back against westside kid is fast

Backwoods Bart

Bearden O/T Wyatt Williams 6'3" 260# soph., with good feet and has the potential to be a good one. Younger brother of ULM commit Sr. O/T Samuel Williams. Bearden has several sophs., that are mentionable.

Ms.Lady

Jaylon Coopwood, Earle Freshman next year will be a starter for HS. His size and talent on both side of the ball is awesome. This kid has a heart for football. He played LB and some FB for the undefeated junior high this year, but wants more responsibilities when he moves up next year.

blueman

Quote from: Wildman5 on November 07, 2015, 05:37:27 pm
Brendan landrum. 5'11 140 almost took a punt return back against westside kid is fast

heard that kid done work in j high

Hornet4ever

Quote from: blueman on November 12, 2015, 11:12:38 am
Quote from: Wildman5 on November 07, 2015, 05:37:27 pm

heard that kid done work in j high

You from Hector blueman

blueman

Hornet4ever

Big Cat Daddy

Hornet4ever

Ventman

Quote from: BigLion10 on November 07, 2015, 02:28:02 pm
Sophomore Darius Clarkson #11 from England kid is a beast
Is he the kid that had that huge hit against Magnet Cove. That hurt me in the stands!😁

Hornet4ever

All you can hope with young guys playing is that they stay on the straight and narrow and stay out of trouble and keep working hard. I witnessed it in high school and after school so many young guys with a lot of talent waste it by getting in with the wrong people or just gaining a bad attitude.

Bigditchlion

Yeah ventman that's the one! That kid is a beast!!!

Rida4Life

Soph. Canon Morgan and Amonta Harris from Parkers Chapel.  Morgan appears to be the next QB and has been a standout at WR and Safety this year.
Harris has legit 4.5 speed and has gotten better as the year has progressed. 
Everyone knows about Jackson but these two should be able to provide offensive threats moving forward.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 07, 2015, 10:12:21 pm

Bearden O/T Wyatt Williams 6'3" 260# soph., with good feet and has the potential to be a good one. Younger brother of ULM commit Sr. O/T Samuel Williams. Bearden has several sophs., that are mentionable.

Wyatt has just been offered by UCA and is a 2018.

BrianfromCarlisle

January 30, 2016, 05:17:56 pm #20 Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 05:20:41 pm by BrianfromCarlisle
Carlisle. Tayvion Metcalf. Man-child. Already 6-4 or 6-5 275. 9th grade

Football

Soph Jacob Thomas of Hermitage should have a solid year in 16.. Played good on the varsity level last season but could be asked to play a major role this year

Pick_DA_EAGLES

RiverEagle079

Chuck Crawford 6'4 285 freshman with enough hard work and if he could get in his head he could be a beast just got to get him focused

Hornet4ever

Them boys on the east and south side of the state just grow bigger kids.

Jag-Class07

that be cornbread and raw meat that grows them big kids on the east and south

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Jag-Class07 on March 05, 2016, 04:46:47 am
that be cornbread and raw meat that grows them big kids on the east and south

Or just bigger genetics within its own people. There is plenty of corn bread and raw meat over here too. We just lack the 6'5 15 year olds.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on March 05, 2016, 04:17:13 pm
Or just bigger genetics within its own people. There is plenty of corn bread and raw meat over here too. We just lack the 6'5 15 year olds.

There is a kid at hazen, who is about 6'3-4 and he's only 13. I got a 10 year old that's 5'1".

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 05, 2016, 04:49:43 pm
There is a kid at hazen, who is about 6'3-4 and he's only 13. I got a 10 year old that's 5'1".

That doesn't surprise me one bit.

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 05, 2016, 04:49:43 pm

Does he have any hair?

BrianfromCarlisle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hornet4ever

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas