• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann vs hoxie

Started by elvis26, August 28, 2016, 09:43:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

:D lets here everybodys prediction on this game. go wildcats!!!!!!!!!!

TBone70

Quote from: elvis26 on August 28, 2016, 09:43:09 pm
:D lets here everybodys prediction on this game. go wildcats!!!!!!!!!!
I'll chime in. Trumann should have no problem. This will be good practice. Coach Waymire is the real deal. If he can get the Parents and players to believe in him, I see a bright future for Trumann. They should be 3rd or 4th in conference this year instead of the lower half.

bigchief72455

Quote from: TBone70 on August 29, 2016, 09:57:44 am
I'll chime in. Trumann should have no problem. This will be good practice. Coach Waymire is the real deal. If he can get the Parents and players to believe in him, I see a bright future for Trumann. They should be 3rd or 4th in conference this year instead of the lower half.
I think it will be a very good game. Hoxie will not just lay down and give it away. Sears has had great teams year in and out. Trumann is also on the road this game. This game won't be a practice,it will be a good match.

skins68

I think this game will be a blow out!! I think Truman will be in the top 2 teams in the 3-4a.  I think they are going to be that good!! They have went undefeated in Junior high the last two years!! That is too much talent to not be that good!! They scare me as much as anyone in our conference!!

Ventman

Truman wins, Waymire will have his boys fired up!

Ventman

Where are the Truman posters? Come on its game week.

Youknowwhothisis

I'm for trumann on this one

Pokey03

Should be a good game. I give the edge to Trumann, but Hoxie will be no pushover

mtindian42

Paperman

Mustangs roll😎🏈👍

Ventman

Quote from: Paperman on August 30, 2016, 11:19:11 pm
Mustangs roll😎🏈👍
Naw Coach Waymire got it rolling now.

elvis26

;D the mustangs will get rolled out of town!!!!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Lumberjackfan1978

Trumann comes out victorious

beach bum

biglion1985

birddawg1986

Trumann wins the game by a narrow margin. This is a wake up call for Trumann that says "QUIT READING THE PAPER CLIPPINGS".

Ventman

Pokey03

Wow!, Looks like Trumann thumped Hoxie pretty good.

TBone70

elvis26

:D trumann won 34 to 0!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

TBone70

Quote from: bigchief72455 on August 29, 2016, 11:16:37 am
I think it will be a very good game. Hoxie will not just lay down and give it away. Sears has had great teams year in and out. Trumann is also on the road this game. This game won't be a practice,it will be a good match.
Well wrong again. And again, and again. SMH

Pokey03

mtindian42

Good job cats... keep it going!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas