• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts and prayers to the Dover community

Started by walrus, August 28, 2016, 05:21:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

walrus

Devilcat54

Prayers from Hector. May God put his hand on all that are feeling this terrible pain.

FNLsupporter

At a loss for words for the community!! Heartbroken for you all! Prayers from Bald Knob!

Lumberjackfan1978

Prayers from Warren, may God be with the families and the community

bigworm

7AFBFAN

Grond

Prayers from Paragould. God be with the family & community.

elvis26

thestopper

beach bum

This type of news just makes you hurt for the family involved.... Best wishes to the whole Dover community moving forward.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: walrus on August 28, 2016, 05:21:51 pm
Lost a young man to a 4 wheeler accident.

Going off of what the school Facebook page had earlier, he was a player on the football team as well...

prayers from Hector...

GBattack

bigchief72455

AirWarren

Danvillegrad77

Prayers from Dardanelle/Danville.  I have known the Mom for years and my heart breaks for her.  Gods peace for her, the family, friends and school.

Oldbadger

God give her strength.  Prayers from Arkadelphia.

Red Devil Dad

Paperman

Prayers for this young man's family from Osceola

Warriors023

Prayers from Lamar, such a tragedy to lose a young man like him. Strength and peace to the family and the community

Ventman

mtindian42

Sorry to hear this. Prayers from marked tree.

THE D.O.C

HeberFan

RDP96

This Friday is going to be very hard for the seniors at Dover and Atkins.  Dawson was a good kid and went to Atkins for a little while before moving.  This game is going to be very emotional for both sides.  The rivalry will be put aside for this year I believe.  Good luck and praying from Atkins.

bleudog

http://www.rivervalleyleader.com/obituaries/article_570ba3cc-6e27-11e6-a569-037b1b6e99b3.html

Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

beach bum

August 31, 2016, 10:47:04 pm #25 Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:54:59 pm by beach bum
Quote from: bleudog on August 31, 2016, 10:22:35 pm
http://www.rivervalleyleader.com/obituaries/article_570ba3cc-6e27-11e6-a569-037b1b6e99b3.html

Most gracious Heavenly Father, please provide comfort and strength to those left among us who mourn the earthly loss of those now with you. Amen.

That was just terribly sad reading that and putting a face to the young man for those of us who aren't from the Dover community so I can only imagine how bad those close to him are feeling.... What a good young man lost too young.

ISU7

Fearthedawg

My son will be on the field tonight for Dover, with mixed emotions.  Before this last week, it was all about the cup, now it is not as much about the cup as it is "Do it for Dawson".  God bless both teams and have an injury free game.  Go Pirates!

PiratePride03

Figured I'd make myself known on this thread,  because I want to thank you guys for the prayers for my little town.   I've been reading these forums for two years now, and I finally decided to make myself a login.  Our Pirates played their hearts out last night, and we as a community could not be more proud of how they came together to honor their brother. 

beach bum

Quote from: PiratePride03 on September 03, 2016, 08:30:03 pm
Figured I'd make myself known on this thread,  because I want to thank you guys for the prayers for my little town.   I've been reading these forums for two years now, and I finally decided to make myself a login.  Our Pirates played their hearts out last night, and we as a community could not be more proud of how they came together to honor their brother.

Great win last night. Hope you all and the family and friends are holding strong together. Dover has been a nice story in the Arkansas football world as the program the last few years as they have made a step forward and making the playoffs on a yearly basis seems to becoming normal in that part of the woods. I always enjoy seeing programs make positive steps forward. Best wishes to everyone involved in this terrible situation moving forward.

PiratePride03

Yeah, we've been on the rise over the last couple of years.  Coach Smith has our program moving in the right direction.  As far as healing goes,  it'll take some time,  but our boys are handling it like adults.  They have extra motivation to win for Dawson this year, but win or lose, we're behind them 100%.  It's sad to see programs that don't have community support,  that's not fair to the kids.  All teams deserve to hear cheers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas