• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage - Nashville vs El Dorado

Started by ~WPS~, August 19, 2016, 10:23:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

We always suck against Nashville in this game lol. Every year. Even the years we were winning titles, we stunk it up against the Scrappers.

~WPS~

Quote from: gatecrasher on August 25, 2016, 09:11:20 pm
We always suck against Nashville in this game lol. Every year. Even the years we were winning titles, we stunk it up against the Scrappers.
Yeah there were some scrimmages we won a few years back that I still don't know how we did it. But ED didn't really play bad tonight, in all honesty this year and last year I think it has more to do with how good Nashville is than anything. ElDo is still loaded with size and talent, just have to put it together. I could tell Reed was frustrated tonight, he had a couple of long meetings with the team throughout the game.

scrapman

I thought we looked good tonight. It was a very exciting and explosive game. Hanson looked good at qb and our recievers had some great catches. Did not do much in the running game but I think that will be solid all year. Our defensive gave up one big play but other than that we shut Eldo down completely.  On another note...how did ashdown do playing down vs a 3A?

LJ06

Prescott 26
Ashdown 7

Saw it posted on another thread

polksalet

That's racist and makes Obama and hogdiggity cry.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas