• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chop Talk: Lumberjack Sports Talk Show

Started by robreep, August 16, 2016, 02:48:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

robreep

Lumberjack fans, we are starting a new segment tonight on Chop Talk that will allow fans to vote on some past Lumberjack greats.  Be sure to watch the show tonight for info on how to vote.  This will likely be a weekly segment if we get a good response from viewers.

Also tonight, we will have a special guest on the show.  A representative from the Lumberjack Booster Club will be with us live to chat about this season and how fans can get involved to support the many athletic programs the Booster Club backs.

To watch tonight at 9pm CST, visit http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/warren-high-school-warren-ar/b52f05af2d

Tonight's show will also be available on-demand.

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

AirWarren

What is that design on the shoulder pads of the jersey's?

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on August 17, 2016, 07:59:59 am

Not sure I couldn't tell from that pic on the laptop last night lol.

AirWarren

robreep

Who are your top Lumberjack quarterbacks in school history?  See the details of how to submit your picks at http://salineriversports.blogspot.com/2016/08/who-are-greatest-lumberjack.html .  We will only accept answers that are emailed to us at salineriverchronicle@gmail.com

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: robreep on August 17, 2016, 12:04:56 pm
Who are your top Lumberjack quarterbacks in school history?  See the details of how to submit your picks at http://salineriversports.blogspot.com/2016/08/who-are-greatest-lumberjack.html .  We will only accept answers that are emailed to us at salineriverchronicle@gmail.com
That Reid guy. What's his name?

STUNNA

robreep

We would love to be able to do a top 10 or at least a top 5.  Email in your opinions to salineriverchronicle@gmail.com

Jack1990

Quote from: AirWarren on August 17, 2016, 07:59:59 am
Thinking it's the jersey numbers. Caught a quick glance of one.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on August 19, 2016, 07:03:59 pm
Thinking it's the jersey numbers. Caught a quick glance of one.

Yes it's jersey numbers

Romeo

Jack1990

Looks good in person. The picture doesn't make it very clear.

LJ06

Romeo

As long as they don't look the same as the 2008 uniforms I'm good. I'm just ready for some Warren football. Missouri started their high school football season tonight. I took in a few minutes of a game then had to leave. Just ain't the same.

robreep

Here's a pic from media day that gives everyone a better look at this season's uniforms.

AirWarren

STUNNA

Quote from: Romeo on August 19, 2016, 10:03:46 pm
As long as they don't look the same as the 2008 uniforms I'm good. I'm just ready for some Warren football. Missouri started their high school football season tonight. I took in a few minutes of a game then had to leave. Just ain't the same.

who did you watch?

Romeo

Quote from: STUNNA on August 21, 2016, 02:10:01 pm
who did you watch?

I watched Platte County and Grandview. It wasn't much of a game though. Platte County lead 36-0 before the game was called due to rain.

STUNNA

platte isn't far from me... their football is decent but nothing great... they have a powerhouse wrestling program though...

Romeo

I might check out Park Hill next week. They're ranked number one in Missouri.

STUNNA

the best two teams ive seen over the past 4 years are Olathe north, Shawnee mission east, Marryville, and Webb city. Warren could prolly for sure beat two of them the other two would be tough matches.

KREWSAWHEWSKI

Quote from: STUNNA on August 22, 2016, 10:00:46 am
the best two teams ive seen over the past 4 years are Olathe north, Shawnee mission east, Marryville, and Webb city. Warren could prolly for sure beat two of them the other two would be tough matches.

Seems like 4 teams......not 2....... 

Jimbo Morphis

Romeo

It was a good show last night. The name Jonathan Bryant brought back some memories. All-State QB and led Warren to the semi-finals as a senior in 1997. He played his first two years as a backup behind Chad Wharton and played defensive back.

robreep

Glad you all are tuning in to the show! We truly appreciate the support.  The category to send your votes in for is "The Best Linebackers in School History."

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on August 24, 2016, 08:48:44 am
It was a good show last night. The name Jonathan Bryant brought back some memories. All-State QB and led Warren to the semi-finals as a senior in 1997. He played his first two years as a backup behind Chad Wharton and played defensive back.

I'm going to tune in today while charting.

robreep

Also guys.......the first week of The Bo Show is now available at http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/warren-high-school-warren-ar/72049f1e54

We've decided to move it from youtube to the NFHS Network.

Romeo

Watching the Bo Show, Coach Hembree said they plan on bidding to host the band competition and state soccer tournaments.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on August 24, 2016, 04:30:29 pm
Watching the Bo Show, Coach Hembree said they plan on bidding to host the band competition and state soccer tournaments.

Why not?!! Bring it on!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas