• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage / Benefit Games

Started by hogwild_82, August 06, 2016, 02:34:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

Anyone know anything about the Robinson/Mills and CAC/Ftn Lake scrimmages tonight?

scrapman

Quote from: ~WPS~ on August 22, 2016, 09:40:01 pm
Anyone know anything about the Robinson/Mills and CAC/Ftn Lake scrimmages tonight?
Robinson won 34-0

-Mark-

I believe it was CAC 21, Fountain Lake 14 in a mix of SV/JV. I was pretty impressed with the defenses on both sides. Looking forward to a fun year.

bigchief72455

Quote from: ~WPS~ on August 21, 2016, 08:22:23 pm
Any schools doing live streams of their scrimmage games?
Pocahontas is streaming their scrimmage against Blytheville.

~WPS~

Quote from: bigchief72455 on August 23, 2016, 11:20:48 am
Pocahontas is streaming their scrimmage against Blytheville.
On NFHS?

~WPS~

Springdale beat Shiloh 20-7 in 2 quarters of varsity action.

~WPS~

Dardanelle beat Danville 28-7 in 2 quarters.

~WPS~

Newport 42
Valley View 14
Full game, don't know how long starters played, was 21-7 at half.

~WPS~

Don't know scores but...
Farmington beat Gravette
Morrilton beat Ozark
I'm going to assume Ozark JV dominated though.

Sports Guru

neahoopfan10

What has happened to Harrisburg Football. I can remember when they was in the playoffs every year now they are losing to Manila. That  has to be a first for the Hornets. Looks like it's gonna be a long year over in Poinsett county.

x14113

Quote from: ~WPS~ on August 23, 2016, 09:44:15 pm
Morrilton beat Ozark
I'm going to assume Ozark JV dominated though.

The Hillbillies' prospects might have taken a hit tonight.

We were holding our own against the Devil Dogs (only down 7-0) until Hunter Jackson tweaked his knee.  Just like that, our morale was drained like a bathtub as Morrilton scored on their next three possessions.

They regathered themselves just in time to have a decent showing against Huntsville (7-0 in one qtr. of live play), but we'll have to see how we're affected in the long term.

Speaking of the Eagles, they seemed to have Morrilton all kinds of turned around, with an 8-6 result in one qtr. of play.

(As for the JV...it was a scorless draw against Morrilton (who scored once against Huntsville), but got a couple of scores in the nightcap.)

~WPS~

Oldbadger

I think Lincoln beat West Fork 27 to 0.  I was looking at some pictures on my facebook page and that's what I could make out.  It was a little blurry so someone correct me if it isn't right.

~WPS~

livingwithcause

August 23, 2016, 11:17:33 pm #65 Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:19:33 pm by livingwithcause
Quote from: ~WPS~ on August 23, 2016, 10:21:51 pm
Van Buren 28
Prairie Grove 21

26-28 Van Buren.  Both had the same amount of TDs.  PG just missed on a 2 point and converted on another and missed an extra point.

PG also had a TD called back on a iffy holding call.

Interesting note, Van Buren didn't complete a pass all game.

whippersnapper

Ones vs Ones Lincoln "beat" WF 27-0. Once the backups were in the final score was 34-7.

Tigerdad2

Quote from: livingwithcause on August 23, 2016, 11:17:33 pm
26-28 Van Buren.  Both had the same amount of TDs.  PG just missed on a 2 point and converted on another and missed an extra point.

PG also had a TD called back on a iffy holding call.

Interesting note, Van Buren didn't complete a pass all game.
Van Buren is going to have trouble winning a game in 7a west. PG is a solid 4a but still no comparison to 7a west

WPWells

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on August 24, 2016, 06:25:07 am
Van Buren is going to have trouble winning a game in 7a west. PG is a solid 4a but still no comparison to 7a west

I don't see where he said they were

Big Country

So how did the scrimmage go with England and Clarendon?

GuvHog

Watson Chapel beat Star City 48-14.

nchan

Arkadelphia beat Vilonia. Think the score was 30-20.

Big Fan

For what it's worth.....

Monticello    15
Camden FV  14

GuvHog

Quote from: Big Fan on August 24, 2016, 11:37:22 am
For what it's worth.....

Monticello    15
Camden FV  14

Wow! I don't exactly know what to make of that.

LJ06

Monticello will be better than expected. They are on the come back.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: LJ06 on August 24, 2016, 01:07:26 pm
Monticello will be better than expected. They are on the come back.
This is a football board.

AirWarren

They got bigger problems in Monticello right now. The prominant "names" of Monticello are more focused on overthrowing the mayor instead of making sure their little tyke is in the starting line up.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on August 24, 2016, 01:11:48 pm
They got bigger problems in Monticello right now. The prominant "names" of Monticello are more focused on overthrowing the mayor instead of making sure their little tyke is in the starting line up.
Always thought they were more head in the sand types. If you don't talk about it or put it in the paper it didn't happen.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on August 24, 2016, 01:15:46 pm
Always thought they were more head in the sand types. If you don't talk about it or put it in the paper it didn't happen.

Depends on which paper.

There was one story I read where they were trying to ban Monticello live guy from all city meetings.

The advance Monticellonian only cover news and has a bubble on "this side of the tracks", around Monticello high school, UAM, and around the country club.

Head Lion

Quote from: neahoopfan10 on August 23, 2016, 10:10:19 pm
What has happened to Harrisburg Football. I can remember when they was in the playoffs every year now they are losing to Manila. That  has to be a first for the Hornets. Looks like it's gonna be a long year over in Poinsett county.
I was kinda wondering same. We do return 16 starters from last years team that went to playoffs. Plus had a pretty quick back that moved in.

Skip

LJ06

Skip

Quote from: LJ06 on August 25, 2016, 10:36:15 pm
Yikes
Prescott controlled the game for the most part... Ashdown has some nice pieces they just gotta put it together

scrapman

Quote from: Skip on August 25, 2016, 10:43:13 pm
Prescott controlled the game for the most part... Ashdown has some nice pieces they just gotta put it together
A lot of nice pieces....as in 5 D1 pieces.

Skip

Quote from: scrapman on August 25, 2016, 10:51:19 pm
A lot of nice pieces....as in 5 D1 pieces.
idk about 5 D1 FOOTBALL PLAYERS but maybe 5 D1 athletes as far as 40, bench,cone drill etc. And, line play was big, possibly Prescott was in better shape looked like.

~WPS~

I see that Ashdown offense is putting up some big numbers.

Overdahill

Quote from: ~WPS~ on August 25, 2016, 11:17:08 pm
I see that Ashdown offense is putting up some big numbers.

They have have a reputation to live up to

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas