• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Lumberjacks vs Little rock Christian Academy at War Memorial Stadium

Started by AirWarren, July 22, 2016, 02:55:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Oldman on August 23, 2016, 08:52:24 am
Daniels is a beast. multi colored field with soccer lines is ugly. Little super fly should be the starting qb and Lassiter should be concentrating on making the PGA tour.
Ok this one is for Bo. I take back all things about ugly field with soccer lines. Bo even has a jr high kicker kicking it in the end zone. Might not be around much the next few days. Getting Mcgehee's new soccer program started.

Romeo

The soccer program is the reason why we won state in 2014. That and a running into the kicker call.

AirWarren

Quote from: Oldman on August 24, 2016, 08:25:37 am
Ok this one is for Bo. I take back all things about ugly field with soccer lines. Bo even has a jr high kicker kicking it in the end zone. Might not be around much the next few days. Getting Mcgehee's new soccer program started.

Hate on soccer all you want. But we have the demographics and kills to sustain football, baseball, soccer, band, etc in Warren. Haha.

I honestly can't believe you would call that field ugly, it's beautiful. It's not plain Jane and cheap looking that's for sure. I'm actually floored.

Take away the soccer program and you don't get the turf and you don't beat Dardanelle to go on to win a state title in 2014.

Kids kicking it in the endzone. Pfft. That will be nothing for us with having the Warren soccer jacks now. Bo Hembree has a kicking gold mine out there!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: AirWarren on August 24, 2016, 10:20:11 am
Hate on soccer all you want. But we have the demographics and kills to sustain football, baseball, soccer, band, etc in Warren. Haha.

I honestly can't believe you would call that field ugly, it's beautiful. It's not plain Jane and cheap looking that's for sure. I'm actually floored.

Take away the soccer program and you don't get the turf and you don't beat Dardanelle to go on to win a state title in 2014.

Kids kicking it in the endzone. Pfft. That will be nothing for us with having the Warren soccer jacks now. Bo Hembree has a kicking gold mine out there!
after visiting with Bo last night that was actually one of my serious posts for the month. Also I don't think the field is ugly but got the response that I was looking for.

Lumberjackfan1978

The soccer program gives us a great kicking game plus we have a great soccer program, it's a win win for Warren.

LAfootball fan

Quote from: Romeo on August 23, 2016, 09:37:50 am
I watched Warren offenses long enough to know when Coach Hembree is running the real plays and the vanilla plays. This scrimmage looked more like Lake Village 2012. I didn't really get much from this scrimmage other than what I already knew. My main focus was at linebacker. The loss of McCoy was obvious. It was unusual not seeing #26 near the ball carrier.

It was obvious after Warren ran about 20 plays on offense and Burks wasn't targeted more than once I believe.  Running game was wide open all night due to defensive scheme.  Bo kept throwing to see which wrs would step up besides Treylon.   A few things that looked worrisome in the passing game but Bo will dial it back to the plays that he has confidence in.   A good scrimmage all in all that let the offense put some untested players in position to make plays and see how they would respond.   I would not be surprised if the passing game looked entirely different next Tuesday.  Biggest concern was a few players getting banged up a bit but as far as I know nothing too serious.

LJ06

AirWarren

Overdahill

SUGARTOWN

AirWarren

Lots of faith in Warren. I think it will come down to Warren's passing and defense.

Overdahill

Quote from: AirWarren on August 27, 2016, 12:18:26 pm
Lots of faith in Warren. I think it will come down to Warren's passing and defense.

Warren scored 40 on PA last year and has a lot back; LRC lost a lot to graduation. That gives me faith.

And in the words of Joe Namath, "first I prepare, then I have faith" and Warren prepares

AirWarren

LJ06

AirWarren

LJ06

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on August 28, 2016, 08:22:34 am
Yeah I saw that game was on Monday instead when I looked at Wendells pick ems

Wishful thinking on my part. Oh well, the game that matters is still on the slate. It's supposed to be hot as hades that day too. Not that you booth folks care haha

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on August 28, 2016, 09:00:07 am
Wishful thinking on my part. Oh well, the game that matters is still on the slate. It's supposed to be hot as hades that day too. Not that you booth folks care haha

Oh it's suppose to be hot? Well that's okay I know I'll be soaking up A/C and enjoying great catering ;)

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on August 28, 2016, 09:27:50 am
Oh it's suppose to be hot? Well that's okay I know I'll be soaking up A/C and enjoying great catering ;)

Oh shut up ha.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on August 28, 2016, 09:27:50 am

Last few years it's been hot dogs and chips. But it WAS free.

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 28, 2016, 07:00:05 pm
Last few years it's been hot dogs and chips. But it WAS free.

The Buzz has to step up their game. Hootens gets Chick-Fil-A to cater

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

LJ06

AirWarren

Superjack45

PA Dad

AirWarren

Quote from: PA Dad on August 29, 2016, 10:07:18 am
Will this game be streamed?

The the NFHS network I believe. Www.salineriverchronicle.com has the link. Think you can pay to watch the game on there.

Don't know what LRCA does.

cuckoobird

AirWarren

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 29, 2016, 10:29:35 am
figured you more of a "Target" food court guy...

Not certain you can even call that a "food court" haha.

cuckoobird

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Warren by 11 because I think we drop a few passes tomorrow night that would have been big gains YAC's if they were to be caught. Young receivers hurt us a lil tomorrow night. Defense will give up some points also. 28-17 Warren

AirWarren

It will be a task to contain justice hill. He will probably line up at RB,WR, and QB. We will see what our defense can do.

Romeo

Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2016, 01:11:48 pm
It will be a task to contain justice hill. He will probably line up at RB,WR, and QB. We will see what our defense can do.

I don't think Hill is playing football this year. I know he was listed in hooten's but I believe he's decided to focus on basketball. #21 for Christian is somebody to keep your eye on. He's a sophomore and a very talented player who might get some DI attention in the future.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on August 29, 2016, 01:20:48 pm
I don't think Hill is playing football this year. I know he was listed in hooten's but I believe he's decided to focus on basketball. #21 for Christian is somebody to keep your eye on. He's a sophomore and a very talented player who might get some DI attention in the future.

Hmm. I was told about a month ago, Hill would be on the field. I don't guess I'm familiar with 21.

Romeo

I don't know for sure if he's playing. However, he's not listed on their roster on Maxpreps. Here's highlights of #21 Loggins: http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4740378/5721dfdc0dcb0d12f8854e69

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2016, 10:12:05 am
The the NFHS network I believe. Www.salineriverchronicle.com has the link. Think you can pay to watch the game on there.

Don't know what LRCA does.

Looks like it will be on for free here? I'm not familiar with their setup.

https://www.littlerockchristian.com/athletics/warriorvision

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on August 29, 2016, 01:42:41 pm
I don't know for sure if he's playing. However, he's not listed on their roster on Maxpreps. Here's highlights of #21 Loggins: http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4740378/5721dfdc0dcb0d12f8854e69

Not bad. He was making the speed demons of vilonia look bad.

AirWarren

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 29, 2016, 02:03:29 pm
Looks like it will be on for free here? I'm not familiar with their setup.

https://www.littlerockchristian.com/athletics/warriorvision

Private school vs public school. Sure one particular dealership in little rock took care of the streaming costs of the year.

whatup5

Ya'll already know the Lumberjacks finna eat up! I see em takin off and winnin by 28. S/O to D.Daniels by the way. Do work fellas!  >:(

LJ06

AirWarren

Ventman

AirWarren

It will be nice to see Warren Orange and Black invading War Memorial Stadium again.

Jack1990

Jimbo Morphis

Youknowwhothisis

AirWarren

Warren gets its passing game going with the run game, watch out.

I'm very interested in seeing how this defense performs tonight. The speed is there, the size is there but some experience isn't.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas