• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turf has been approved for Lumberjack Stadium.

Started by Superjack45, January 12, 2016, 10:48:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

So, who is ready for football? Ha

In gulf shores. At this bar and grill at our resort, they are playing the ole miss vs Arkansas game. I see a couple of sad ole miss folks.

Chelsea FC is playing AC Milan in Michigan. Great times.

AirWarren

Along with the fencing, it was approved to have construction of new ticket booths. Hopefully that will suffice for the Arkadelphia fans :)

Oldbadger

As bad as I have to admit, it is very impressive looking.  Even the "W" looks good!  Never thought I'd been saying all these nice things about the Lumberjacks!lol Especially from a Badger!!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Yep. W looks good. And I can promise you, it was harder to put in than what it looks. Glad I'll never have to do it again

AirWarren

They are working on updating the bathrooms and facilities too. Getting a fresh new coat of paint.

Lumberjackfan1978

STUNNA

nothing to do with turf... but Burks is the #32 rated player in the country for the 2019 class!!!

Romeo

I'm hearing Ohio State is starting to put him on their radar.

Jack1990

If he keeps going like he did as a freshman...he'll be on a lot of radars.

Lumberjackfan1978

rpr

Beautiful field. Did anyone remember to take the mower keys away from Bo?

Jack1990

Now that turf is complete, they are working on cosmetic upgrades of the stadium.  Work continues on the new ticket booth and entrance on the home side, painting the bathrooms, old concession stand, home bleachers, possibly the pressbox, and completing the new fencing.  Going to be a sight to see when it's all complete.

AirWarren

Do you have a final picture so we can send it to BG for the Warren FF homepage?

Jack1990

I'll get on that. Hoping I can find someone with a drone.

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on August 10, 2016, 08:45:45 am
I'll get on that. Hoping I can find someone with a drone.

Working on that still. Been busy with the new job haha

Jack1990

Been seeing your dad a lot lately...he's staying busy!

Oldbadger

Speaking of drones, this string is one.  It's been droning on now since January 12!!  lol

AirWarren

Quote from: Jack1990 on August 10, 2016, 09:46:58 am
Been seeing your dad a lot lately...he's staying busy!

That's no lie. He has 4-5 things going on at one time it seems. He had a good few days off last week.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: AirWarren on August 10, 2016, 10:57:21 am
That's no lie. He has 4-5 things going on at one time it seems. He had a good few days off last week.
every time I see your dad he's always busy, he's a hard working man

AirWarren

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 10, 2016, 10:04:45 pm
every time I see your dad he's always busy, he's a hard working man

He doesn't stay still. That's for sure.

AirWarren

August 11, 2016, 08:09:43 pm #870 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 08:14:53 pm by AirWarren

OLDSCHOOL82

First time caller, long time listener......Warren gonna be able to play any ball worth watching this year? 

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on August 15, 2016, 02:08:34 pm
First time caller, long time listener......Warren gonna be able to play any ball worth watching this year?
:o ::)

AirWarren

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on August 15, 2016, 02:08:34 pm

Always :D

Lumberjackfan1978

Romeo

Its already been said before but it is confirmed that we will play Dollarway on Nov 3 at home.

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on August 16, 2016, 10:28:32 pm
Its already been said before but it is confirmed that we will play Dollarway on Nov 3 at home.

What a shame that dollarway can't even fund maintaining of their football field.

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on August 17, 2016, 08:00:41 am
What a shame that dollarway can't even fund maintaining of their football field.

Fine by me! 5 home games this season ;)

AirWarren

Jack1990

Hate to hear that but I think we all kinda figured that was about to happen.

bulldoghistorian

Romeo

Are there rules were players can transfer to another school and play without penalty if the season is cancelled?

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on August 17, 2016, 02:01:54 pm
Are there rules were players can transfer to another school and play without penalty if the season is cancelled?

I believe that if a school doesn't or can't field a team, they are allowed to transfer. The year Hampton didn't field a team, they had a kid transfer to Watson chapel.

Lumberjackfan1978

Hate to here that for them especially the kids that want to play

cuckoobird

Romeo

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 18, 2016, 09:50:26 am
Monta can play for the jacks

All that drama can stay in Hampton or wherever else they want to go.

Jack1990

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 18, 2016, 09:50:26 am
Monta can play for the jacks
He's in Hampton and enjoying his time there apparently.  Wish him the best.

STUNNA

LJ06

AirWarren

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Proud Buckaroo

Man, the turf is looking GOOD. I cannot wait for Smackover to finally break down and get turf.

cuckoobird

New AAA rules state you have to have won a state title in the last 20 years before you are allowed to put down turf. Sorry smackover, you haven't won anything but the 2nd most overrated title. Star city beat you out for #1. Dang, y'all can't win anything...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas