• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

El Dorado Wildcat Football 2013

Started by Temprees, July 28, 2013, 08:18:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: bleudog on August 08, 2013, 09:51:21 pm
Two questions:

Who approves uniforms for the Wildcat football team?

Were they drunk when they went with these pants?

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: zebradynasty on August 09, 2013, 12:30:40 am
Quote from: bleudog on August 08, 2013, 09:51:21 pm
Two questions:

Who approves uniforms for the Wildcat football team?

Were they drunk when they went with these pants?

That's borderline obscene!

did whoever designed that do the costumes for magic mike? 

bleudog

August 09, 2013, 12:00:16 pm #52 Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 09:01:38 am by bleudog
Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on August 09, 2013, 09:59:22 am

did whoever designed that do the costumes for magic mike? 

I don't know anything about magic mike, but I was thinking A Clockwork Orange or Larry Blackmon.  Can I get a Word Up, HH?  ;D

P.F.G.

baddcopp

I didnt post much last year because some of the members were taking shots at kids and not showing a lot of class in some cases. I love this forum and plan to try it again this year. I have seen most of the teams in the conference this year in either 7 on 7 or team camps.............except PB.........LH seems to be a bit down again this year. Camden Fairview although not in 6A is loaded AGAIN (speed, speed, speed). I think ELDO has the best DLine in the state. I think our young OLine should come around by week five. PB boast some outstanding athletes as always. I never make excuses I only voice my opinion based on facts and what I see. I watch ELDO year round. CF will be a tough out for anyone in the state except maybe NLR who appears to have the equivalent of a Jr College team, they are loaded. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!!!

wing

Eldo vs. CF should be a great game. Both teams have talented 10th graders, Both teams need them to step up early. Looking forward to seeing them on the field.

thebigshot

diehardgirl loves those pants. She sent me a message asking if she can get a pair for her boyfriend.

zebradynasty

Well, I think in order to keep posting on FF....Eldorado should have to explain WTH were they thinking with the pants?  ;D Was it to be different?

baddcopp

zebradynasty those pants may look odd but u will see several college teams wearing similar style unis this fall....they look much better from different angles and the complete uniform helment included is very sharp....I do admit that they look a lil weird in the picture tho

RD™

Quote from: baddcopp on August 19, 2013, 01:01:39 am
zebradynasty those pants may look odd but u will see several college teams wearing similar style unis this fall....they look much better from different angles and the complete uniform helment included is very sharp....I do admit that they look a lil weird in the picture tho
There isn't one college football team that is wearing pants pointing to their junk.

Jeep71

Looks like they have on black panties with a purple jockstrap on over them. ???

DogsWin7

Quote from: thebigshot on August 18, 2013, 09:17:30 pm
diehardgirl loves those pants. She sent me a message asking if she can get a pair for her boyfriend.

Lol....Look who's back....bigmouth.   

I wouldn't date a man who wore those pants.  Those are hideous!   

7AFBFAN

Hey it's El Dorado what do you people expect? I am sure the guy ordering the pants was unable to make a complete sentence so the manufacturer probably sent the wrong pants.  ;D

baddcopp

RD I said wait and see.......I have seen several teams with pants really close.......I am not saying that I like them either........but the kids love them

bleudog

August 21, 2013, 10:23:58 pm #64 Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 07:44:20 pm by bleudog
Quote from: baddcopp on August 19, 2013, 01:01:39 am

Quote from: baddcopp on August 21, 2013, 10:06:47 pm
RD I said wait and see.......I have seen several teams with pants really close.......I am not saying that I like them either........but the kids love them

Do these college teams of which you speak have names?

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-new-uniforms-2013

SantaHog

El Dorado had the same pants last year in white with purple "pockets" on them. 

thebigshot

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on August 20, 2013, 01:11:13 pm
Quote from: thebigshot on August 18, 2013, 09:17:30 pm

Lol....Look who's back....bigmouth.   

I wouldn't date a man who wore those pants.  Those are hideous!   

Your Facebook status says otherwise.

THA TRUTH

i look for eldo to struggle this year possibly third in conference at best

gatecrasher

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 29, 2013, 12:44:58 pm
i look for eldo to struggle this year possibly third in conference at best
For what reason? Let's see what you know.

hawgfan15

I must say the pants don't look bad in person. The new uniforms are nice

xtremewildcat

Quote from: The_X_Cardinal on August 30, 2013, 07:31:55 pm
Quote from: xtremewildcat on July 28, 2013, 05:16:17 pm
Quote from: 7AFBFAN on July 28, 2013, 01:32:43 pm
Quote from: gatecrasher on July 28, 2013, 12:53:06 pm
Several sophomores will be stepping into starting roles and it could be another slow start for us, but we will be rolling by midseason.

^ Excuse number 1 for weeks 1 and 2 ^

Seriously hope you recover quickly Gate and do hope your boys get off to a slow start.  ;D

We are loaded. Last year I predicted we would go 6-4 and win one playoff game. Scott Reed proved me wrong.
This year 9-1 and we will win it all.

You are a Cat follower, what is your prediction.

xtremewildcat you are full of shiht. this is what you said last year on august 30 2012, two days before the CF game " I think we are as good as we were last year and I have a trainee from CF who says they are good."
that doesnt sound like a 6-4 prediction to me.

Hey ignap. Be very happy I am not able I'm not able to post using the language you are able to get away with.
So first of all, you need to clarify what you are saying or are you able to put a legable sentence together.

What I said last year was, I think we(that's the wildcat for those who can't read and comprehend) will go 6-4 and win one playoff game. This year I am saying we are loaded and will go back to the Rock.

Now, I know you chokers from CF are talking a lotta head since you don't have to play us or GW in the playoffs. Don't get to much of the big head and think you will make it a habit of beating us. Also, your coach is still Buck. I wouldn't be out here writing a bunch of rubbery checks.

RD™

Here is my thing with Fairview...who do they play after El Dorado rest of the year?

No one really.

spongebob

Quote from: RD on August 31, 2013, 04:38:31 pm
Here is my thing with Fairview...who do they play after El Dorado rest of the year?

No one really.
And they can control who the AAA places in their conference????

The_X_Cardinal

Ok, I showed you where you said on August 30, 2012(Before the 2012 Season), that you would be as good as you were in 2011. Now you show me, where you said(before the 2012 season) you would be 6-4 and win 1 playoff game.

gatecrasher

Quote from: spongebob on August 31, 2013, 09:32:30 pm

No one really.
Petition to move up?

spongebob

Quote from: gatecrasher on September 02, 2013, 10:30:01 am

No one really.
Petition to move up?
Only if we are allowed to recruit like PA and GW

xtremewildcat

Quote from: The_X_Cardinal on August 31, 2013, 11:22:17 pm
Ok, I showed you where you said on August 30, 2012(Before the 2012 Season), that you would be as good as you were in 2011. Now you show me, where you said(before the 2012 season) you would be 6-4 and win 1 playoff game.

Your post must have gotten deleted. Tell me what number in my post history can I look and see where I said what you claim. I will look and tell you where to find my prediction.

Just_Win_Baby

Quote from: gatecrasher on August 01, 2013, 11:57:08 am
Quote from: Just_Win_Baby on July 31, 2013, 05:57:56 am
El Dorado will be 2nd in 6A South and make it to Quarterfinals this year. Too young on Defense and we dont have a proven QB that can throw the ball down the field and no running game to speak of. Sorry, but this is the truth.
You either haven't been paying attention or are going by gossip you're hearing down there.

We didn't have a proven QB in 08. Went to title game. New QB in 09. Won it all. New QB in '11. Won it all.

It don't matter who we have, don't have, etc. As long as Scott Reed is the head coach of the El Dorado Wildcats we will be a state championship contender.

Hey Gate, have you toned down your prediction for the cat's? I watched the scrimmage against mag and nashville and although the one against magnolia didnt show anything, i think he kept the 1st team off the field to do panter a favor, the quarter against NAshville showed they have too many holes to fill. Center being a main one. 2 times he rolled the ball to the QB in shotgun and had a bad center -qb exchange on another one. The deep snapper rolled 1 or 2 back to the punter as well. The linebackers are soft and were out of place most of the game giving up big yard on the outside and across the middle, Like i said earlier, 2nd and maybe a qyarterfinal spot in play-offs, sorry but the truth is the truth!!

Temprees

September 02, 2013, 06:52:00 pm #78 Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:54:45 pm by Temprees
Quote from: gatecrasher on September 02, 2013, 10:30:01 am

No one really.
Petition to move up?
No way!!!  CF has one of the smaller enrollments in 5A.  For the 2012-14 period, CF had an enrollment of 595, which ranked them 23rd in 5A.  Schools with higher enrollments than CF were:
    Jacksonville (804), McClelland (804), Alma (792), Watson Chapel (768), Green County Tech (756), Forrest City (752), White Hall (743), Magnolia (720), HS Lakeside and Hot Springs (both with 719), Wynne (711), Beebe (710), Vilonia (689), Nettleton (686), North Pulaski (662), Greenbrier (657), Sylvan Hills (650), Blytheville (649), Mills (648), Paragould (644), Batesville (623), Harrison (619), then CAMDEN FAIRVIEW (595).

In numbers for 2014-2016, CAMDEN FAIRVIEW drops to 24th with (550)

On the other hand, El Dorado's current numbers are 1047 for the current period, and 1045 for the 2014-2016 period.  I think we are right where we should be. 

The_X_Cardinal

THA TRUTH

Eldo will be bringing in a totally new backfield that had a line that was already undersized last yea but the talents of the Brock kid along with Burris helped I see Dline being the biggest strength but baçk end will hurt some after the loss of lansdell and seweje just my opinion could prove me wrong but only time will tell

gatecrasher

September 03, 2013, 06:48:32 am #81 Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:52:10 am by gatecrasher
Quote from: Just_Win_Baby on September 02, 2013, 06:36:08 pm
Quote from: gatecrasher on August 01, 2013, 11:57:08 am
Quote from: Just_Win_Baby on July 31, 2013, 05:57:56 am
El Dorado will be 2nd in 6A South and make it to Quarterfinals this year. Too young on Defense and we dont have a proven QB that can throw the ball down the field and no running game to speak of. Sorry, but this is the truth.
You either haven't been paying attention or are going by gossip you're hearing down there.

We didn't have a proven QB in 08. Went to title game. New QB in 09. Won it all. New QB in '11. Won it all.

It don't matter who we have, don't have, etc. As long as Scott Reed is the head coach of the El Dorado Wildcats we will be a state championship contender.

Hey Gate, have you toned down your prediction for the cat's? I watched the scrimmage against mag and nashville and although the one against magnolia didnt show anything, i think he kept the 1st team off the field to do panter a favor, the quarter against NAshville showed they have too many holes to fill. Center being a main one. 2 times he rolled the ball to the QB in shotgun and had a bad center -qb exchange on another one. The deep snapper rolled 1 or 2 back to the punter as well. The linebackers are soft and were out of place most of the game giving up big yard on the outside and across the middle, Like i said earlier, 2nd and maybe a qyarterfinal spot in play-offs, sorry but the truth is the truth!!
only thing I have said is we would be rolling by Nov. That's it. We could very well start 0-2 again. Would not surprise me one bit.

We and Greenwood are alike in one very important facet: as long as the respective coaches remain at those schools, they will be title contenders year in and year out. Doesn't matter how much we have to replace.

We weren't very good to begin last year. Frankly we let one slip away in Greenwood in the semis. 1-2 plays was the difference. They made those extra 1-2 plays.

The goal is always a state title. That's it. That's our bar.

baddcopp

We are far from being young on Defense??

xtremewildcat

Quote from: The_X_Cardinal on September 02, 2013, 07:57:51 pm
it was post 1233, idk if it still is.

I, like many others were very surprised at the 2011 wildcats. In the statement I did post that I think we are just as good. If you read all my post in totality I meant as far as talent. The 2011 team was not the over abundance of talent like in the past. This year I think we have the talent at every position on defense and we are very good on offense.

So, I think we are more talented than the past two teams. That is what "loaded" means. I never said we were loaded the past two years. If you read more, Gate and I pointed at some weaknesses.

I see where after the CF loss, I referenced the prediction but I have not found it yet.

Just_Win_Baby

Quote from: xtremewildcat on September 03, 2013, 11:00:58 am
Quote from: The_X_Cardinal on September 02, 2013, 07:57:51 pm
it was post 1233, idk if it still is.

I, like many others were very surprised at the 2011 wildcats. In the statement I did post that I think we are just as good. If you read all my post in totality I meant as far as talent. The 2011 team was not the over abundance of talent like in the past. This year I think we have the talent at every position on defense and we are very good on offense.

So, I think we are more talented than the past two teams. That is what "loaded" means. I never said we were loaded the past two years. If you read more, Gate and I pointed at some weaknesses.

I see where after the CF loss, I referenced the prediction but I have not found it yet.

Ok, xtreme, ive watched El Dorado for more years than you are old and how can you say this years team is more loaded? Esp this year on offense when we have to replace 9 starters? Did you go watch the scrimmage in magnolia last week? We are going to start 0-3 probably and i predict 6-4 season. Defense has holes in the secondary and linebacking corp to say they are loaded.

thebigshot

Just_Win_Baby

baddcopp

If we were to finish 6-4 we still make the playoffs. The three nonconference games are to get better. Eldo will play two teams ranked in the top 10 in the first three weeks so who knows? The team looks good and will improve. I will say this, if there is a better defensive line in the state I would love to see them. I think folks will be surprised at our D-line. receivers are also much better than expected. I have not missed any summer practices and only one 7 on 7 and these kids have improved tremendously. If they stay healthy they will be in the hunt for another state title.

Youngsta71701

No one really.

We play whoever's on our schedule. That's all we can do. We can't control our conference schedule, we can only control our nonconference schedule.

bleudog

Quote from: baddcopp on September 04, 2013, 01:05:37 pm
If we were to finish 6-4 we still make the playoffs............

I believe a 6A team can finish 0-10 and still make the playoffs.

baddcopp

Quote from: bleudog on September 04, 2013, 01:36:33 pm
Quote from: baddcopp on September 04, 2013, 01:05:37 pm
If we were to finish 6-4 we still make the playoffs............

I believe a 6A team can finish 0-10 and still make the playoffs.

That is my point

baddcopp

The Future

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 04, 2013, 01:34:04 pm

No one really.

We play whoever's on our schedule. That's all we can do. We can't control our conference schedule, we can only control our nonconference schedule.

Ahh the conference schedule argument. Youngsta, we at Greenwood get this aaaaaallllllll the time. We got it all while we were in the 5A West and we got it once we proved we were good in 6A when we beat Southside and Conway.

To be honest, I think the whole "oh yea well who do you play?" argument is just stupid. People will say that Camden played only 2 or 3 quality teams last year. Other than that they played cupcakes. While this is true to a point, its also false.
Camden didn't play cupcakes because the cupcake teams chose to be cupcakes. Camden played cupcakes because Camden TRAINED AND PRACTICED AND WORKED HARDER AND IMPROVES BETTER than the other 7 teams in the conference. Camden goes 7-0 or 6-1 in conference every year because they are the better team. Any other team could change that simply by working harder and practicing harder. Its just that noone does. Or noone can.
Its simple guys. Camden owns the conference because they are the best team. Not just because they play cupcakes.

Yes I am defending you Camden, but don't let this go to your head. While you are clearly the best team in 5A, you are only 5th best in the state at best. If you happen to beat Eldo again this year, you will deserve a bit of braggin since you beat the 2nd best 6A team 2 years in a row. But if you don't win, then don't claim to be anything better than best in 5A.

wildboy44

Quote from: The Future on September 05, 2013, 10:13:50 am

No one really.

Ahh the conference schedule argument. Youngsta, we at Greenwood get this aaaaaallllllll the time. We got it all while we were in the 5A West and we got it once we proved we were good in 6A when we beat Southside and Conway.

To be honest, I think the whole "oh yea well who do you play?" argument is just stupid. People will say that Camden played only 2 or 3 quality teams last year. Other than that they played cupcakes. While this is true to a point, its also false.
Camden didn't play cupcakes because the cupcake teams chose to be cupcakes. Camden played cupcakes because Camden TRAINED AND PRACTICED AND WORKED HARDER AND IMPROVES BETTER than the other 7 teams in the conference. Camden goes 7-0 or 6-1 in conference every year because they are the better team. Any other team could change that simply by working harder and practicing harder. Its just that noone does. Or noone can.
Its simple guys. Camden owns the conference because they are the best team. Not just because they play cupcakes.

Yes I am defending you Camden, but don't let this go to your head. While you are clearly the best team in 5A, you are only 5th best in the state at best. If you happen to beat Eldo again this year, you will deserve a bit of braggin since you beat the 2nd best 6A team 2 years in a row. But if you don't win, then don't claim to be anything better than best in 5A.
I have been a Camden Fairview fan for 16 years. The best program I have seen from top to bottom is Greenwood!!!! Did they leave a bad taste in our mouth...yes. Camden Fairview & The rest of the state should be trying to catch up with Greenwood. I am a Camden Fairview fan to the bone. I am also a realest. 7 out of the last 13 Champioships are in Greenwood. Camden Fairview is headed in the right direction!!!

The Future

Quote from: wildboy44 on September 05, 2013, 11:23:28 am

No one really.

I have been a Camden Fairview fan for 16 years. The best program I have seen from top to bottom is Greenwood!!!! Did they leave a bad taste in our mouth...yes. Camden Fairview & The rest of the state should be trying to catch up with Greenwood. I am a Camden Fairview fan to the bone. I am also a realest. 7 out of the last 13 Champioships are in Greenwood. Camden Fairview is headed in the right direction!!!

I agree 100%. And not because you praised Greenwood  ;) lol
Camden is definitely on the right track. Yall and Batesville should, barring injury or freak upsets, meet again come December.
Younsta is right. Teams are givin the conference based on where the town is. Not really anything anyone can do about that. Teams have no choice but to play the schools they are put in. Its not yalls fault you play teams that you can beat pretty easily. Pretty sure Siloam would give its left arm to switch conferences with yall haha. All you can do is play the hand that is dealt to you. Teams like Greenwood and Camden excel in the hand dealt to them. Its not your fault if the other teams in your conference can't win or do anything with what they are dealt, so they get all mad and hate ya lol.

wing

No one really.

I agree wildboy44. Greenwood is "THE" program right now, but I don't think we are too far behind. I witnessed the 4 games with GW. Maybe with exception of the game at GW, the other three were about as good of games as they get. A play here and a play there.......well.....depressed again :(

wildboy44

Quote from: wing on September 05, 2013, 01:43:20 pm

No one really.

I agree wildboy44. Greenwood is "THE" program right now, but I don't think we are too far behind. I witnessed the 4 games with GW. Maybe with exception of the game at GW, the other three were about as good of games as they get. A play here and a play there.......well.....depressed again :(
Im learning to let the Greenwood games go!!!!I believe in our coaches!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

wing

Quote from: wildboy44 on September 05, 2013, 02:05:45 pm
Quote from: wing on September 05, 2013, 01:43:20 pm

No one really.

Me too. Going 14-0 last year helped out a lot!

Im learning to let the Greenwood games go!!!!I believe in our coaches!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas