• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Queen of the Hardwood Game

Started by Swish83, March 03, 2009, 03:47:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swish83

Anyone have any information? When? Where played?

Valleysports

What are you talking about?
Is this a tournament?

Swish83

yes, sort of like an all star game for seniors I think!

Valleysports

We would definitely like to know more about this (when & where).

momof15

March 15, 2009, 10:26:22 am #4 Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 08:14:36 pm by momof15
It is April 17th at Westside (Jonesboro). It is a match between two teams of outstanding seniors from NEA.It is organized by the City Youth Ministries and is a charity as well as a showcase event. They were nominated by their coaches to play. The two coaches that I know are Margie McGee from Valley View and JoBeth Mathis from Jonesboro High.They do have other coaches but I just know these two. Players from-Jonesboro,ValleyView,Westside,Brookland,Paragould,Wynne,Nettleton. I may have left some out-sorry.

Valleysports

DD would like to meet and talk to that junior from Westside or Valley View that is so good.  Don't say which one - the best Volleyball Player in the state of Arkansas. NWA fans can zip it before you open it!  ;D

Swish83

Tickets are $5.00 a piece. Please come out and support these young ladies. I promise you will see some exciting volleyball! :)

Swish83

Quote from: momof15 on March 15, 2009, 10:26:22 am<br />It is April 17th at Westside (Jonesboro). It is a match between two teams of outstanding seniors from NEA.It is organized by the City Youth Ministries and is a charity as well as a showcase event. They were nominated by their coaches to play. The two coaches that I know are Margie McGee from Valley View and JoBeth Mathis from Jonesboro High.They do have other coaches but I just know these two. Players from-Jonesboro,ValleyView,Westside,Brookland,Paragould,Wynne,Nettleton. I may have left some out-sorry. <br />
The game is tonight at Westside! West Memphis and Marion will be represented in this game as well. Come on out and support a good cause. Hope to see a good crowd. :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas