• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Volleyball hooked on Crack!

Started by Valleysports, August 03, 2008, 06:00:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Valleysports

Is Spandex necessary apparel in the sport of volleyball?

Not too long ago no one could tell me a legit reason to show their crack off, now they've come up with this shorts-touching-the-net thing.  Truth or BS?  It wasn't a problem through 9th grade and competitive boys team's seem to do OK not wearing Spandex.

Another reason to wear a Wedgie is for comfort - Right!  A horn should blast after each play, signalling us to turn our heads, while our girls dig material out of their not-so-private's-anymore!  After every single play - no less!  For goodness sakes stop wiggling around and get ready for the next play!  When are the basketball girls going to start wearing this comfortable and necessary apparel? 

Helps with sliding!  Oh shut UP!

I'm convinced it's about as necessary as bikini's in Beach Volleyball.
One last wize crack - well on second thought!  >:( 

7AFBFAN

In all my years of volleyball I have never know the uniform to be an issue. Most of the girls and parents associated with my daughter's teams were concerned with qualifying for nationals in JO, winning region in Junior High, and winning state in Senior High. Never heard anyone mention the uniforms. I did hear someone mention the volleyball didn't have enough air once.  ;D

Valleysports

Been watching the Mens Olympic Team?  Guess that shoots down ALL the reasons my daughter comes home with for why they have to wear Spandex!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas