• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnolia beats Eldorado

Started by duwopjohnson, August 31, 2013, 07:11:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duwopjohnson

Eldo looks to be alittle down this season. Much improvement this year for the Panthers.

ELDOWILDCAT88

I must say Magnolia looks much improved! Also our starting quarterback did not play at all in the first quarter. On the defense side I thought we were not very good at all!!

thebigshot

If you are going by what you have seen by a practice game with Magnolia, I wouldn't jump the gun to soon if I were you. I'm sure Magnolia will improve alot with the new coach there. Anybody who gets on here and say somebody is going to struggle by a practice game is a fool. Don't let these games that don't mean anything get in your head like it does to some people because they don't mean anything and it's nothing to worth bragging about. I'm sure if Magnolia played Bentonville in practice and beat them we would never hear the end of it.

Baitshop

...says the guy whose team got mauled by a middle of the road 5A team.

If you girls had dominated Magnolia you would have been jumping up and down thumping your chests, hollering that Scott Reed was the second coming of Tom Landry and wanting to know where that bunch of Johnny-come-lately punks from Greenwood were hiding...

thebigshot

Quote from: Baitshop on September 01, 2013, 09:33:05 am

If you girls had dominated Magnolia you would have been jumping up and down thumping your chests, hollering that Scott Reed was the second coming of Tom Landry and wanting to know where that bunch of Johnny-come-lately punks from Greenwood were hiding...

Gooberbait, I don't think I have said anything about thumping my chest and swinging off a grape vine. Haven't said anything about the Johnny Manzel wanna's be from Greenwood/Southside yet. Why do you have to get on here and start putting gas on a fire with me on this?

Baitshop

September 01, 2013, 11:42:20 am #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:44:18 am by Baitshop
Sorry that you feel picked on bigsnot....after the boatracing you got from Magnolia, I guess that you are a little tender....

RD™

Quote from: thebigshot on September 01, 2013, 09:44:11 am
Quote from: Baitshop on September 01, 2013, 09:33:05 am

Gooberbait, I don't think I have said anything about thumping my chest and swinging off a grape vine. Haven't said anything about the Johnny Manzel wanna's be from Greenwood/Southside yet. Why do you have to get on here and start putting gas on a fire with me on this?
For future reference, we prefer to be noted as the Nick Saban's...not Johnny Manziels.

thebigshot

xtremewildcat

I'm gonna assume Bait is joking with his tongue and cheek statement.
Please go back and see where in the past 4-5 years ED has been dominated by the following teams in preseason:
Nashville, Crossett, Bearden, LR McClellan, etc. Now, NV and Magnolia. And every year there are clowns who claim we are down because of said domination.

I'm really wondering is this some sort of joke or are the people who think scrimmages mean something that ignorant.

Baitshop

X....your boy bigsnot is just too easy....you throw out a little stink bait an he comes runnin'...it's like shootin' fish in a barrel....

Don't coach him up though....he's one of the few left on the board that bites every time....

;)

Just_Win_Baby

Quote from: Baitshop on September 01, 2013, 11:42:20 am
Sorry that you feel picked on bigsnot....after the boatracing you got from Magnolia, I guess that you are a little tender....

I wouldnt call 7-0 being boatraced and El Dorado played their 2nd and 3 rd team offense against them. 1st team defense only played a couple minutes. I will say this though, wgehn the 1st team was in against Nashville we looked better but we have a looonnggg way to go. Defense gave up big plays, offense sputtered all night and on 2 punts the long snapper rolled the ball to the punter and the center did same thing in shotgun. #3 is by far the best playmaker on the team, Like i told Gate in a previous post, we might finish 2nd in league and will be lucky to win 5 games. And we looked sloppy also, not on the field but by the way they looked on he field

baddcopp

Ahhh the preseason banter. I love it!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas