• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#2 From Fayettevile!!!!!!!

Started by wawa111, November 10, 2006, 11:18:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wawa111

Is he getting looked at by anyone. If not some people are missing out. He is a heck of player! Congrats to Fayetteville on the Win tonight. Their QB is also good one.

hornet2

Great effort by Fayetteville and I was very proud of how my hornets developed this year and I look for great things next year.

farmtown balla

Quote from: wawa111 on November 10, 2006, 11:18:25 pm
Is he getting looked at by anyone. If not some people are missing out. He is a heck of player! Congrats to Fayetteville on the Win tonight. Their QB is also good one.

I beleive he is getting looked at by UAPB.

bear

#2 is Renardo Mahone. 6'0 180 4.5 40. One of the team captains.

Last night he ran for 146 yards on 20 carries. Which I believe gives him about 1400 yards this season and 18 rushing TD's

He is also a star in track. Last year he won the conference 200 meters...very fast.

He is the top running back in the 7A West averaging over 7 yards per carry. No one else is close.

He is being looked at by Ole Miss, Arkansas State, UCA and others.

rs1227

All I want to say is Fayetteville played a very good game....  Bryant had worst game of their season most likely... But, could have something to do with Fayetteville....  Good luck to Fayetteville and NLR...  To me, the two classiest teams left.   I personally know most of the seniors from Bryant, because my son is one of them.  They are crushed and disappointed in how it ended.  But, hey, someone has to win, someone has to lose.  Long live High School football.  It is great!!!!! 

wawa111

I think there are some DI schools that are missing out on this kid. He is the real deal. He can take it the distance and he will stick it in their and run over you.

I also want to give props to Bryant's Defense. They are spectacular, and from what I hear most of them are returning next year. Good Luck to the teams that have to see them again next year. Their defense can GO!

bknittin

November 14, 2006, 03:20:44 pm #6 Last Edit: November 14, 2006, 07:16:43 pm by bknittin
Quote from: RickRoss69 on November 14, 2006, 03:18:21 pm
Dallas can't go to UAPB. he's not black

?????  What in the world?

Besides, we are talking about Mahone,#2, not McCutcheon, #12.

bknittin

My bad, you are right, McCutcheon is #9.

BADPUPPY

Renardo Mahon will rock you, sock you and then leave you in the dust.
He is a Football players, player.  Someone is going to get them a great back. 

bear

He proved once again against Rogers that he is the best...204 yards on 24 carries against a team that stacked against him..

College Coaches....get on board.......he is a steal and a good kid....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas