• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Geno's"

Started by OPoraquê, October 14, 2012, 03:26:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spurrr

Wonder if they will fire the Lunney's if they lose to the purple pups 2 years in a row?

UR
Tell those boys to beware of that top 20 ranking! It means a lot! (to some folks)

Billyo62

Quote from: spurrr on October 15, 2012, 03:21:53 pm
Wonder if they will fire the Lunney's if they lose to the purple pups 2 years in a row?

UR
Tell those boys to beware of that top 20 ranking! It means a lot! (to some folks)

Probably not they didn't fire him when we lost to SS 2 times in one year, you pups ain't that special.  you should just hope we don't beat you 41-6 week #10.. You know the Allen boys don't have a very good overall record against us! they have one win total together! 

urhog

UR

Knowing them they will prob. call DP and offer to make him the highest paid coach in Ark.

Spaulding

Quote from: urhog on October 15, 2012, 03:43:43 pm

UR

Knowing them they will prob. call DP and offer to make him the highest paid coach in Ark.
Or maybe DP will call the LRSD - again- to try to get paid by them.

spurrr

Quote from: Billyo62 on October 15, 2012, 03:29:00 pm

UR

Probably not they didn't fire him when we lost to SS 2 times in one year, you pups ain't that special.  you should just hope we don't beat you 41-6 week #10.. You know the Allen boys don't have a very good overall record against us! they have one win total together!

2 wins may equal 2 SC's!

urhog

Quote from: Spaulding on October 15, 2012, 04:01:06 pm

UR

I bet he's glad they didn't answer.

Spaulding

Quote from: urhog on October 15, 2012, 04:12:29 pm

UR

oh, they answered.  he was just still getting his "personal" issues handled.

urhog

Quote from: Spaulding on October 15, 2012, 04:16:39 pm

UR

Central?

Baitshop

UR

Hmmm.....do tell... :o

urhog

Quote from: Baitshop on October 16, 2012, 10:09:37 am

UR

Hmmm.....do tell... :o
The big D

Earl is my Hero!!

MrNiceGuy

I see the talent continues to steam in. Black and gold one and three.  After finishing one two last year.  How easy is it?  Toma Whorton has won what five of the last six titles?  Lunney was so smart taking that job.  Conference Championships should be a lay up.  State too.  It's going to be a drag until they split. 

urhog

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 18, 2012, 02:43:21 pm
I see the talent continues to steam in. Black and gold one and three.  After finishing one two last year.  How easy is it?  Toma Whorton has won what five of the last six titles?  Lunney was so smart taking that job.  Conference Championships should be a lay up.  State too.  It's going to be a drag until they split.
Yeah, that State Championship game was as boring as they come last year. Was that layup a trip on the floor or a brick off the glass?

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: urhog on October 18, 2012, 02:48:45 pm
Yeah, that State Championship game was as boring as they come last year. Was that layup a trip on the floor or a brick off the glass?

Uh. Right.  Fay played great. I'm talking about the future. Amazing how much the dawgs improved from week four to state title game

urhog

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 18, 2012, 02:52:24 pm
Quote from: urhog on October 18, 2012, 02:48:45 pm

Uh. Right.  Fay played great. I'm talking about the future. Amazing how much the dawgs improved from week four to state title game
Where is Woodland sitting right now? I hear Crockett is pretty steamed over a call on a pass that was or wasn't a drop that cost them the game. I haven't been keeping up with Jr. High. I hear Woodland has a good 9th and 8th grade that will prob be the next impact classes like the group of seniors at FHS now.

MrNiceGuy

Woodland is second I think.  I hope your right about 8th grade because otherwise Bentonville has no competition.

urhog

Woodland and Gold sit at the top with one loss. Black can knock Gold out with a win next week. Same for Ramay playing Woodland. Everyone else has a least two losses. I don't see that wide of a gap. 

MrNiceGuy

I didn't realize it was that close.  Interesting.  I know woodland is a strong club.  I thought there was a considerable drop off from Bentonville schools woodland and everyone else.

If 8th grade classes are as strong as you indicated, faytown will be more than allright.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas