• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#17- #28- #45 ..Not to Shabby!

Started by Billyo62, September 27, 2010, 08:29:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Billyo62

#17- Har-Ber
#28- Conway
#45- Bentonville

http://calpreps.com/2010/ratings/National_all.htm

I know polls are just polls, but the great thing is all these teams can stay ranked high by winning until week #10 ..when Bentonville plays Har-Ber...

DEBO64ETOWN

Billyo62

Quote from: DEBO64ETOWN on September 27, 2010, 09:28:03 am
That's a great look for the state.

That's kind of what I thought, look at Conway though that's amazing

2010-   #28
2009- #1,518
2008- #3,929
2007- #3,306

DEBO64ETOWN

What difference a real coach can make!

farfromgroovins

Spartacus#1

I dont understand why Shiloh is still ranked after the embarrassing loss to Euless Trinity?  There is no way they are the best team in Arkansas as their(Shiloh's) website proclaims.

7AFBFAN

Billyo, at least one of those three teams will be sitting home come December. Maybe two, I will even go as far as all three.

Spartacus#1

One of the 3 will be playing for the 7A State Championship in December, no way all three will be knocked out before then. :)

7AFBFAN

You would think so but there are 3 other West teams that could get on a roll in the playoffs and make it tough for these teams. Fayetteville proved Friday night they will not be an easy out for Bentonville.

Baitshop

Spartacus#1

Quote from: 7AFBFAN on September 27, 2010, 08:00:04 pm
You would think so but there are 3 other West teams that could get on a roll in the playoffs and make it tough for these teams. Fayetteville proved Friday night they will not be an easy out for Bentonville.
I will agree with that, Fayetteville, Heritage, and we cannot rule out Southside. This is why I love this conference!!

OPoraquê

(Pssst - Billy - now it's 20 - 25  - 28 (though 25 could change if Fort Zumwalt West loses this afternoon).

Wow.  It looks like Arkansas 6A/7A west is one of only two conferences in the nation with two teams in the top 25 on this list.  That Fayetteville win's looking better all the time right now as well.

Billyo62

Quote from: OPoraquê on October 02, 2010, 12:44:21 pm
(Pssst - Billy - now it's 20 - 25  - 28 (though 25 could change if Fort Zumwalt West loses this afternoon).

Wow.  It looks like Arkansas 6A/7A west is one of only two conferences in the nation with two teams in the top 25 on this list.  That Fayetteville win's looking better all the time right now as well.

and Fayetteville is at #124...   :)

OPoraquê

Quote from: Billyo62 on October 02, 2010, 02:58:46 pm
Quote from: OPoraquê on October 02, 2010, 12:44:21 pm

and Fayetteville is at #124...   :)

Premature post on my part...Now it's 20 - 24 - 27 with Fayetteville at 121, and FZW in St. Louis just clobbered their opponent this afternoon so Bentonville should hold hopefully until next Friday.  Way for Arkansas to represent this season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas