• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Twisters coming back to Verizon Arena in North Little Rock

Started by Mulerider4Life, February 05, 2019, 08:18:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulerider4Life

The Arkansas Twisters open their season in North Little Rock at Verizon Arena Sat, March 30th  @ 8:15 pm. How exciting!

Longfellow

Mulerider4Life

Mulerider4Life

So, I may be wrong on this, but I smell something fishy. Games are a little under two months out, and not one team has tickets available yet. They all say the same thing, reserve your season tickets now! Single Game Ticket info available soon! Something just doesn't seem right. You have to give people time to buy and time to see how much tickets and everything are going to cost. Just my 2 cents.

Longfellow

So I was also a little suspicious of the whole deal so I did some reading up on the Twisters. They're not rejoining the Arena Football League, but a new league called the National Gridiron League. I doubt that this league sticks, or even makes it out of year one

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Longfellow on February 11, 2019, 07:56:43 pm
So I was also a little suspicious of the whole deal so I did some reading up on the Twisters. They're not rejoining the Arena Football League, but a new league called the National Gridiron League. I doubt that this league sticks, or even makes it out of year one

I agree the league may not stick around, but I really believe the team will. There are other Arena leagues they could join including the struggling Arena Football League.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas