• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

athletic supporter

ppop

Quite Frankly

Quote from: youthguy on August 02, 2007, 05:00:54 pm
$2.59 in Pottsville

No one on this earth can justify why it's 30 cents cheaper in Pottsville than Rogers.

Lions84

Paid $2:60 today in Cleburne TX at the Express Mart.  It is $2:63 at Wal-Mart and at 6 other places in town today.

warriorsforever

Lions84

$2:53 this morning at the Cleburne Wal-Mart!

justin_njhs09

Marionpats07™

Havent checked today, but yesterday is was $2.43

bleudog

WBF †

warriorsforever

$2.51 at Flying J in Russellville... Merry Christmas!

justin_njhs09

Cabotfan

jackfan1™

Filled up at Kroger today...$2.54 with Kroger card....the cheapest I have paid in months. I may have to go fill all the gas cans tomorrow. Lots of mowing and boating left in the summer.

SandLizard04

Less than $2.50 in Russ Vegas. Hooray!

AF&B

2:70 in magazine...but i got a question..why is it so cheep in dardnalle

SandLizard04

Quote from: RATTLER_12 on August 09, 2007, 12:53:09 am
2:70 in magazine...but i got a question..why is it so cheep in dardnalle
It's cheaper around the Russellville/Dardanelle area. Don't know why, but I'm not complaining.

Lions84

athletic supporter

Quite Frankly

2.79 in Springdale today.

Just wrong.

athletic supporter

Quote from: Quite Frankly on August 09, 2007, 06:41:22 pm

Just wrong.

That is part of the "cost of living". ;) ;D

Quite Frankly

Quote from: youthguy on August 09, 2007, 06:43:58 pm
Quote from: Quite Frankly on August 09, 2007, 06:41:22 pm

Just wrong.

That is part of the "cost of living". ;) ;D
No doubt.  But when even Wal-Mart has different prices across NWA, something is wrong.  They have the same price on produce an milk from store to store.

Someday.

warriorsforever

It really felt like Christmas this morning when I saw the Flying J sign in Russellville and it said $2.49, but when I pulled up to the pump, it was $2.47

beegirl0

I filled up yesterday here in Atlanta and it was $2.58, and my bank account was very grateful. :) However, it ranges up to $3+ in some places around town...mostly in the downtown & midtown areas.

Marionpats07™

WBF †

justin_njhs09

Lions84

hoghigh

Cabotfan

Cabotfan

Cabotfan

$2.44 this morning. Just $1 to go before I'll be happy.

justin_njhs09

Quite Frankly

Better fill up.  If that Hurricane even rains in Texas, the oil companies will jack it up 20 cents in a heartbeat.

Uncle Ivan

Quite Frankly

Lions84

Gas prices today reminds of a Jerry Reid song:  She got the Goldmine and I got the Shaft!

COWGIRLUPAR

scrapdawgof06

you know, for it being late summer and the gas price has been hanging at 2.59/gallon for almost two weeks...  we really cant complain ( thats at Wal-Mart Supercenter here in Nashville by the way ) but with Dean moving in... im sure it'll skyrocket

jackfan1™

It actually got down to $2.46 a week or so ago here in NE Kentucky,  but has jumped back up to $2.79.9. for regular.  Grr.

Uncle Ivan

Quite Frankly

Here as well.  No matter what there is a 20-30 cent extra bump on NWa than most of the state.

warriorsforever

Friday, at Wal-Mart in Russellville gas was $2.47- Sunday morning, it was $2.71  No kidding, folks are hedging their bets on Dean and possible offshore issues.  I filled up across the street this morning for $2.59 and was glad to get it

Quite Frankly

Funny thing is, by everyone rushing to the pumps in anticipation of the increase it peaks demand and that actually drives it up quicker.

Stinks huh?

warriorsforever

Doesn't it just, but I have a 48 mile round trip, so get it now worry later, I guess...

Cabotfan

$2.46 in Cabot last night...

$2.59 this morning  >:(

justin_njhs09

Down to $2.54 at JW's... $2.58-2.59 everywhere else.

Lions84

HorseFeathers

2.59 in Russellville Gah back up to 30 bucks for half a tank for my truck, could get by on 20.

jackfan1™

Back up to almost $2.90 here.

I hate the oil companies.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas