• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the gas price in your town?

Started by Lions84, October 03, 2005, 10:20:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

beegirl0

I filled up today here in Atlanta at Kroger's with 3cents off/gallon -- and it cost $2.56.
$40 to fill up my tank, sheesh. :(

jackfan1™

Quote from: beegirl0 on April 10, 2007, 02:54:27 pm
I filled up today here in Atlanta at Kroger's with 3cents off/gallon -- and it cost $2.56.
$40 to fill up my tank, sheesh. :(

*OUCH!*
Sorry, Baby Girl.
Park it.....I know, I know. That is NOT going to happen living in ATL, but still...$40.00?!
Again, *OUCH*! :-\

J-Rod

Cost me 70 the other day....it's a killer.

Magnum

thebigshot

Quote from: jackfan1 on April 09, 2007, 10:58:38 am
Pushing $2.90 a gallon for regular in Ashland, KY. >:(

WANTED:
A good bicycle. Looks not important but must have GOOD brakes as I live in the hills.
Must be willing to deliver 'cause I am NOT spending MY gas money to come get it. ;D ;)

How about a horse? I got 7 and I will sale you one for a good price.

jackfan1™

Quote from: TheBigShot on April 10, 2007, 06:18:31 pm
Quote from: jackfan1 on April 09, 2007, 10:58:38 am
Pushing $2.90 a gallon for regular in Ashland, KY. >:(

WANTED:
A good bicycle. Looks not important but must have GOOD brakes as I live in the hills.
Must be willing to deliver 'cause I am NOT spending MY gas money to come get it. ;D ;)

How about a horse? I got 7 and I will sale you one for a good price.

That'll work. I used to have horses so I know how to ride. But you gotta' bring it here with a couple of bales of hay. It's only a 13 hour drive from south Arkansas......not far, not far at all. ;)

Super Scrapper

April 11, 2007, 02:03:22 pm #1306 Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 02:04:58 pm by Super Scrapper
Hey, I got a new bike...How do you like it?  Good gas mileage here....Price $2.62 gal. at Wally World w/discount.....SS

Go Scrappers
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mudslog

Super Scrapper

Hey, I met your sister at the bar the other night...She looked real good about mid-night, but my gosh...I wish I had not had so much to drink....SS

mudslugs Sis.....

Go Scrappers

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

hoghigh

I stopped the other day in Oklahoma and it was 2.91

mudslog

Quote from: Super Scrapper on April 11, 2007, 02:28:05 pm
Hey, I met your sister at the bar the other night...She looked real good about mid-night, but my gosh...I wish I had not had so much to drink....SS

mudslugs Sis.....

Go Scrappers

I wondered who that stooge was standing on their head at the end of the bar.   Must be hard to drink in that position. 

football_writer

philgoodallday

go_hounds

Lions84

$2:66 with 3 cents off at Albertsons in Cleburne TX
Cost me $41:50 to fill up my Santa Fe!

philgoodallday

jackfan1™

Almost $3.00.

Who cares about a tenth of a cent at this point? :-\

J-Rod

mudslog

Keep fightin them wars troops....maybe it will eventually come down.....

Super Scrapper

Quote from: mudslog on April 11, 2007, 07:39:37 pm

mudslugs Sis.....

Go Scrappers

I wondered who that stooge was standing on their head at the end of the bar.   Must be hard to drink in that position.  

No problem at all...Old Submarine Sailors are used to drinking in any position...lol...SS

Go Scrappers

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mudslog

Quote from: Super Scrapper on April 13, 2007, 07:33:57 pm
Quote from: mudslog on April 11, 2007, 07:39:37 pm

mudslugs Sis.....

Go Scrappers

Yea....I am sure you got confused when you were hotracking it didnt you?    Dont worry SS, the VA will counsel you and tell you it was alright.     Keep checking that colon out and you will be ok......

I wondered who that stooge was standing on their head at the end of the bar.   Must be hard to drink in that position.  

No problem at all...Old Submarine Sailors are used to drinking in any position...lol...SS

Go Scrappers

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lions84

jackfan1™

Still soaring at $2.86.9 for regular.

It does not even shock me anymore, sadly.

CHSTigersFan

$2.75 in Charleston as of today, several stations in Ft Smith at $2.65 to $2.75

Lions84

beegirl0

It has now jumped up to $2.89 in places around Atlanta. Breaks my heart seeing as how I have less than a quarter of a tank left in my SUV...I'm not looking forward to filling up, nor am I driving anywhere that is not necessary for the time being!  >:(

justin_njhs09

SandLizard04

Quote from: beegirl0 on April 23, 2007, 04:38:33 pm
It has now jumped up to $2.89 in places around Atlanta. Breaks my heart seeing as how I have less than a quarter of a tank left in my SUV...I'm not looking forward to filling up, nor am I driving anywhere that is not necessary for the time being!  >:(
I feel your pain Courtney :( (This is Tobin by the way). It's in the $2.80's here in Conway last time I noticed, and I'm almost below E in my 12 mpg, 25 gallon truck...no bueno.

Lions84

Heard on Paul Harvey this morning Oil hit $68:00 per a barrel.  Get ready for $3:00 regular if the Fed doesn't step in.

fluffymomma

Quote from: Lions84 on April 24, 2007, 09:04:57 am
Heard on Paul Harvey this morning Oil hit $68:00 per a barrel.  Get ready for $3:00 regular if the Fed doesn't step in.

You all know this always happens during the summer when people want to vacation....

BusyMom

fluffymomma

Pine Bluff.......93 oct......$2.99..

justin_njhs09

RD™

2.73 in Greenwood, Oil Companies can get bent.

Lions84

Bones17

Quote from: Vice President RD on April 24, 2007, 09:46:19 pm
2.73 in Greenwood, Oil Companies can get bent.

Amen.  Something to the tune of 2.70 in Vilonia.

Lions84

Price Spike >:(  It went from 2:68-2:77 at HEB and up to 2:85-88 at the others.  Cheapest gas in Cleburne TX today is at the Big Willy's Shell $2:71

I am going to go buy a scooter to run errans in town I guess.  At these Prices it is going to cost me $200.00 just for gas to go Vacation this year.  >:( >:(

jackfan1™

Quote from: Lions84 on April 26, 2007, 10:50:54 am
Price Spike >:(  It went from 2:68-2:77 at HEB and up to 2:85-88 at the others.  Cheapest gas in Cleburne TX today is at the Big Willy's Shell $2:71

I am going to go buy a scooter to run errans in town I guess.  At these Prices it is going to cost me $200.00 just for gas to go Vacation this year.  >:( >:(

I hear you!

I am thinking it will just be cheaper for us to fly.....but a lot more hassle since they are both beach trips and I had wanted to take my little beach chairs, etc.
I don't know how folks on fixed or limited incomes are going to make it.

Highway robbery...IF you can afford to get ON the highway! >:(

Lions84

justin_njhs09

Lions84

$2:85 avg here in Cleburne TX 5/2/07

Cheapest in the usa Okay OK $ 2:18
Highest  Mendocino CA $4:12

jackfan1™

As I sit here today, as I will be doing a LOT of, gas prices were hiked UP from $2.95 yesterday to a TOTALLY RIDICULOUS $3.07 a gallon!!  >:( >:( >:(
This is for regular, folks.

Something's gotta' give........seriously.

Lions84

Fort Worth Star Telegram yesterday said that the price might reach $4:00 by mid summer.  I pray they are WRONG!

We are filling up when we get to a half of a tank to ease the PAIN!

not ray

Which is just a little less pain more often.  They have us by the short hairs right now.  I just wonder if anything will every be done again to ease the pricing.  This is just crazy.

phdefense

The biodiesel in Stuttgart doesn't seem to be nearly as erratic as gas is.

jackfan1™

Quote from: Lions84 on May 03, 2007, 01:04:17 pm
Fort Worth Star Telegram yesterday said that the price might reach $4:00 by mid summer.  I pray they are WRONG!

We are filling up when we get to a half of a tank to ease the PAIN!

Not me. I am sucking fumes right now. And staying put.
I drive when I have to, not when I want to.

And I am not happy. >:(

fluffymomma

COWGIRLUPAR

jackfan1™

Heard on the noon news, it's up to $3.17 in Charleston, W. Va., about  100 miles from here.

That will be another dime added to mine by next week.
We are still at $3.07! >:(

How come the prices can jump from $2.95 to $3.07 in under an hour but never drops by more than a cent or two at a time over several days?

It always jumps a lot faster than it falls.......it's just not right.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas