• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeQueen v. Paragould quarterfinal matchup-5A state tournament

Started by Bondfan4ever, May 17, 2014, 01:09:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bondfan4ever

For my friends in southwest Arkansas who cannot make today's quarterfinal, I will be broadcasting today's 3 pm matchup on KDQN, 92.1 FM.  Pre-game will start around 2:55 and first pitch is at 3:00.  For those who want to listen, but can't pick up the signal, go to www.kdqn.net.  I had a blast covering the game yesterday against North Pulaski, and met a ton of great fans from DeQueen.  I'm very impressed with the friendliness of the DeQueen folks and very impressed with your team.  I'm looking forward to the broadcast later on.

Bondfan4ever

UPDATE: I was told a little bit ago that the start time for the 5A games today, including DeQueen/Paragould were being pushed back.  I was informed that the DeQueen/Paragould game will now start at 5:30 PM versus 3:00 PM.  For those wanting to listen, pregame will now be at 5:20/5:25 with the first pitch at 5:30 PM.  I apologize for the sudden switch, but wanted the fans of either team to know the new start time.  Thanks!

BigRedHog

Thats great that you are broadcasting the game for us that can't be there. Thanks again

DQSB

Kdqn 92.1 is available on the tune in radio app if folks in Paragould want to listen in.

Bondfan4ever

Thanks Big Red!!!  I enjoyed broadcasting the two DeQueen games.  I enjoyed getting to know the DeQueen program.  They will be back!!  They will be a tough team to beat in 2015.  My thanks to everyone at KDQN and also my thanks to the DeQueen fans.  They love their Lady Leopard softball and are very friendly.  Thanks again!!

Lionheart88

Making the quarters with that many freshmen starting is darn impressive.  They'll be a strong team for years to come.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas