• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 - 3A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, April 06, 2014, 08:09:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

April 06, 2014, 08:09:36 am Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:04:39 am by 3 Dollar
Ok!  Here we go!  This poll is merely an opinionated one based on articles read and the eye test of one individual!

1...Bald Knob
2...Benton Harmony Grove
3...Perryville
4...Atkins
5...Mansfield
6...Harding Academy
7...Genoa Central
8...Fouke
9...Lavaca
10..Rivercrest

:)

As of 4-13-2014:

1...Bald Knob
2...Benton Harmony Grove
3...Perryville
4...Atkins
5...Mansfield
6...Harding Academy
7...Genoa Central
8...Smackover
9...Fouke
10..Lavaca

;)

As of 4-20-2014:

1...Bald Knob
2...Benton Harmony Grove
3...Perryville
4...Atkins
5...Harding Academy
6...Genoa Central
7...Smackover
8...Lavaca
9...Mansfield
10..Fouke

:D

As of 4-27-2014:

1...Bald Knob
2...Benton Harmony Grove
3...Harding Academy
4...Horatio
5...Smackover
6...Atkins
7...Lavaca
8...Perryville
9...Mansfield
10..Genoa Central

;D

As of 5-4-2014:

1...Bald Knob
2...Benton Harmony Grove
3...Harding Academy
4...Atkins
5...Lavaca
6...Fordyce
7...Charleston
8...Genoa Central
9...Mansfield
10..Perryville

>:(

As of 5-11-2014:

1...Bald Knob
2...Harding Academy
3...Atkins
4...Benton Harmony Grove
5...Mansfield
6...Genoa Central
7...Lavaca
8...Perryville
9...Horatio
10..Fouke

:(

FunLovingPerson

Quote from: 3 Dollar on April 06, 2014, 08:09:36 am
Ok!  Here we go!  This poll is merely an opinionated one based on articles read and the eye test of one individual!

1...Bald Knob
2...Benton Harmony Grove
3...Perryville
4...Atkins
5...Mansfield
6...Harding Academy
7...Genoa Central
8...Fouke
9...Lavaca
10..Rivercrest

:)

I understand why you have who you do in the top 10 but at the same time I don't understand why Smackover is not in there. Unless atkins got a move in, we beat them last year in the first round of the state tournament and I believe we are better this year than last.

At least this year we don't have to play at the worst complex in the world in Pine Bluff! 

fastpitchcoach0104

"At least this year we don't have to play at the worst complex in the world in Pine Bluff! "

Amen!! What a joke last year.

We have been to Harrison twice the fields were nice although both times the weather was wacky. I am praying for clear sunny skies since this softball season has been off to a cold rainy start.

recruitem

Rivercrest is down from what I saw in Batesville tournament. I watch Midland a 1A school put it on them. I don't think they have same pitcher from last year.

GC Softball

Yes but one of the fields will have a grass infield in Harrison Arkansas and that's definitely not right

fastpitchcoach0104

Quote from: GC Softball on April 07, 2014, 03:34:36 pm
Yes but one of the fields will have a grass infield in Harrison Arkansas and that's definitely not right

Why is it not "right"? It's better then a 500ft fence

GC Softball

Because it's a baseball field

FunLovingPerson

I just saw on AAA website that Lavaca got beat by Atkins 10-1. Who all did Lavaca lose from last year?

KOJACK

Quote from: LadyBuck on April 08, 2014, 09:28:01 am
I just saw on AAA website that Lavaca got beat by Atkins 10-1. Who all did Lavaca lose from last year?
I read on an earlier post that they only lost 1 girl from last year...and it wasn't the pitcher, so I'm not sure what's going on in Lavaca...or maybe Atkins is that good.

HorseFeathers

April 08, 2014, 01:21:25 pm #9 Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:25:19 pm by HF
Atkins is 9-1(5-0)(Incomplete record)

Schedule thus far(That I can find)
Dardanelle W 15-2
Bauxite W 9-8
@ Russellville L 1-2
@ Charleston W 3-1
Pottsville W 6-0
Paris W  11-1
Ozark W 7-1
@ Two Rivers W 14-1
Lavaca W 10-1
@ Danville W 11-1

athletic supporter

The loss to Russellville came in the bottom of the 7th also. It was tied 1-1 going into the 7th. Atkins is much improved but I think we shouldn't be ranked in the Top 10.

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob over Barton in conference

Game 1 15-0 3 innings
Game 2 15-0 4 innings

Bald Knob is 11-2
4-0 in conference

Losses to White Hall and Vilonia by one run.

FunLovingPerson

Smackover beat mcgehee 22-8. Started off rough and then we started hitting!

GC Softball

Quote from: LadyBuck on April 10, 2014, 08:57:50 am
Smackover beat mcgehee 22-8. Started off rough and then we started hitting!
Them lady bucs must have some hot bats putting up numbers like that!

ChrisHumes

Harding Academy is at Bald Knob for conf double header on Friday. Should be a good game.

hogwild_82

April 10, 2014, 01:48:17 pm #15 Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:50:02 pm by hogwild_82
Bald Knob is awesome! I have coached a lot of 16 and under travel softball. I watched them play yesterday at Barton and they only gave up 4 hits in two games. (No hitter the first game, we only put one ball in fair territory and only able to foul off a couple)  They certainly are the real deal in 3A. Barton isn't a competitive team and I'm sure Bald Knob could have done what they wanted with them. They won graciously and were very impressive. Their ace pitcher is unreal, she can hummmmmm it! She also has good off speed stuff with the fastball. Their hitting and base running is on point, well-coached girls. Good luck to the Bulldogs I hope they can pull it out for state this year.

Burpsnart

500 hitter

Id say BK is one of the top 5 or 6 teams in the state regardless of classification.

Hogwild#9

Mayflower is a dark horse. Watch out for them

Pvile007

Perryville 17
Glen Rose 3

Benton Harmony Grove comes to Perryville on Monday. Should be a dandy.

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob over Harding 3-0 & 4-1

Harding pitcher done very good job keeping us off balance and she pitched all 14 innings.

FunLovingPerson

I just want to know when Benton harmony grove and bald knob play??? I want to go see the top two teams in 3a softball!!

3 Dollar

Updated!

Please post all 3A scores for the week of 4/13 - 4/19 on this thread!

Thank You!

ATU

Quote from: KOJACK on April 08, 2014, 09:40:56 am
Quote from: LadyBuck on April 08, 2014, 09:28:01 am
I read on an earlier post that they only lost 1 girl from last year...and it wasn't the pitcher, so I'm not sure what's going on in Lavaca...or maybe Atkins is that good.
They had one starter move to Greenwood and one missed all of BB with knee injury and not sure if she is playing or not.

SBALL

Quote from: LadyBuck on April 12, 2014, 01:36:01 pm
I just want to know when Benton harmony grove and bald knob play??? I want to go see the top two teams in 3a softball!!

They are in same region so may see them at regionals. May 9-11 at Benton Harmony Grove.

I have not seen many scores on here from BHG this year are they doing good?

Xmulerider

Harmony grove 9 mayflower 0, last Friday

SBALL

3A Scout

Any scores from Atkins and lavaca?

Pvile007

Perryville 15
Cutter Morning Star 0

Statkeeper

Atkins over Paris 11-0 in 5 inning

DQSB

I believe Horatio is 5-0 in conference with wins over Fouke and Genoa Central.  Senior pitcher is back from injury and looking good, and has signed with Murry State.  Good solid group of freshmen helping out as well.

Pvile007

Perryville 10
ESTEM      0

asportsfan

April 17, 2014, 08:15:03 pm #32 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:22:43 pm by asportsfan
Atkins beats Charleston. Lady Devils remain undefeated in conference play with no real threat before regional games. Although 3a-4 is weak, Atkins should make a good showing & head to state playoffs. Look forward to seeing them make a stab at another state title but I haven't seen them against a really good hitting team or maybe our pitching is they good. I have only seen home games so I am not sure but they are undefeated in conference---thàt I know!!!!'RDP baby!!!

ladybulldogs

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob 16
Rosebud 0

Bald Knob 14
Rosebud 4

Bald Knob swept 2-3A with 8-0 record out scoring opponents 97-5

Overall record is 16-2 out scoring opponents 153-34

Still got work to do but great accomplishment for the Lady Bulldogs!

DQSB

ladybulldogs

Bald Knob 9
Nemo Vista 2

Bald Knob has Jonesboro, Marion and Cedar Ridge next week.

Record is 17-2 (8-0)

3 Dollar

Updated!

Please post scores for 3A games played 4/21 -4/26 on this thread!

KOJACK

Don't sleep on Horatio, they have beaten fouke and genoa in conference this year.

DQSB

April 20, 2014, 09:00:14 pm #39 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:59:00 pm by DQSB
Horatio is undefeated in conference with wins over Genoa and Fouke, and they have played a tough non conference schedule, Nashville, Mena, etc.  Playing well right now.

Bismarck_lions

Quote from: DQSB on April 20, 2014, 09:00:14 pm
Horatio is undefeated in conference with wins over Genoa and Fouke, and they have played a tough non conference schedule, Nashville, Mena, etc.  Playing well right now.

I totally agree with you! Horatio is playing very well. They have the best pitcher in the district and really good hitters. What was the score of the fouke and genoa games??

We play genoa today if we don't get rained out!!

ladybulldogs

Quote from: ladybulldogs on April 18, 2014, 10:05:59 pm
Bald Knob 9
Nemo Vista 2

Bald Knob has Jonesboro, Marion and Cedar Ridge next week.

Record is 17-2 (8-0)

Bald Knob was up 1-0 with Jonesboro in top of 3rd when game got called due to rain.

Pvile007

Perryville was up 4-1 over Mayflower when game was postponed in the top of the 2nd. Will resume Thursday. Perryville plays BHG at Perryville tomorrow.

Pvile007

BHG 11
Perryville 0

Ouch.....

Xmulerider

Another undefeated conference record.  Congrats Cardinals!!

FunLovingPerson

Quote from: Pvile007 on April 22, 2014, 06:07:32 pm
BHG 11
Perryville 0

Ouch.....

Looks like they are primed to make another title run.

LowandInside

Quote from: asportsfan on April 17, 2014, 08:15:03 pm
Atkins beats Charleston. Lady Devils remain undefeated in conference play with no real threat before regional games. Although 3a-4 is weak, Atkins should make a good showing & head to state playoffs. Look forward to seeing them make a stab at another state title but I haven't seen them against a really good hitting team or maybe our pitching is they good. I have only seen home games so I am not sure but they are undefeated in conference---thàt I know!!!!'RDP baby!!!

I heard that Atkins got beat tonight by Lavaca 2-1 in 8 innings.

Pvile007

Perryville  14
Mayflower  2

3 Dollar

Updated!

Please post all 3A scores for 4/28 - 5/3 here on this thread! 

Thank You!

old dawg

That movement is hard to understand. Horatio gets beat 14-2 by Fouke and moves up in top ten yet Fouke bounces out. Interesting picks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas