• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

players using steroids

Started by the guy, April 18, 2006, 10:10:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the guy

rumor has it that harmony groves star qb is taking steroids.

Sack

The-Bookie

So, steroids aren't harmful.  Just illegal ;D

Wilson

Quote from: The-Bookie on April 19, 2006, 10:20:59 am
So, steroids aren't harmful. Just illegal ;D

I take them all the time.     I especially like the Swiss mocha flavor.    That stuff is good in the morning.....perks me right up.       For some reason I lose weight when I take them.   Book........am I taking them wrong?......or is my dealer at Starbucks selling me some bogus stuff?  ;)

kav

Well, while I'm sure that various illegal pharmaceuticals get used in football. I would never say a players name and call him out on something that could cause serious repurcussions. Not without rock solid proof and that is not "I heard from..."

the guy

Quote from: RisonWildcat4 on April 19, 2006, 12:20:23 pm
If Im not mistaken...hSv and the other mods of this board have a way of recording all post's..and if this was a false accusation,and the young man decided to take it to court for slandering his name,this very post could be used in the case.

well sorry if i affended anyone by this post.  it was just a joke on a rival friend nothing serious

amehr36

Doesnt matter, depending on your age you could be looking at some serious consequences....

The-Bookie

ub2

That is not funny!!!!!!!! Hope his folks don't see this or you may be in some hot water. Don't play around like that.

hg#10

The-Bookie

LOL, they got some good stuff down there these days?

Wilson

April 26, 2006, 10:32:24 am #12 Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 10:34:19 am by Wilson
Quote from: the guy on April 20, 2006, 07:54:42 pm
Quote from: HG on April 19, 2006, 09:14:56 pm
"the guy" r u from bearden?

jc baby

Sure you are from JC ::)       Get called out about your post and now your from JC......I'm sure that the folks down in JC are real aware of what people that live almost 50 miles to our north are doing at all times.   ;)

kav

I was actually wandering that myself. He is from JC but his "good buddy" is in Camden. That makes absolutely no sense.

amehr36

What a donkey....dont claim your from JC....even if you were, to try to accuse someone of something so heinous is a reason to just shut up from now on.

The-Bookie

LOL, so heinous?  I don't see much wrong with it unless it isn't true and he is accused :-\

TomThumb

The guy has a JC address.......So I think he is telling the truth....

Wilson

address?........where would his address be listed?

I only thought mods could look at IP addresses anyway........are you a mod in disguise?

TomThumb

I'll never tell......I'll never tell.......

CorningBobcats#1

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas