• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne @ Batesville

Started by justalionfan, October 07, 2011, 10:29:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WTD

Quote from: Chip on October 12, 2011, 08:33:06 pm
heard from a good source that Batesville 's players and coaches think Wynne is soft.

I will be there.

One of the most aggressive teams I've seen all year. Childress is gonna have a long night...

86jacketstchamps

Quote from: BHS on October 12, 2011, 07:14:14 pm
Calpreps is always accurate.

I am sure they called you first for your input!!

Going to be a great game, Go Jackets!!

Uncle Ivan

heard from a good source that Batesville 's players and coaches think Wynne is soft.

They're right, Wynne is no match for Batesville's physicality.

The_Pioneer

Batesville's no match for Wynne's size and speed.

ahsalum

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 13, 2011, 06:19:40 am

"So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you"...

BillyJack™

Quote from: Steve Perry on October 13, 2011, 08:11:22 am

Better watch out, he might know the 5 fingered man!

ahsalum

Quote from: BillyJack™ on October 13, 2011, 08:15:29 am

Better watch out, he might know the 5 fingered man!

UI is the 5 fingered man.

DB

LOL +1

BHS

Quote from: WTD on October 12, 2011, 10:49:38 pm

I will be there.

One of the most aggressive teams I've seen all year. Childress is gonna have a long night...

Why? 

BHS

Why did Wynne only beat tech by 7???

playmaker04

WTD

Quote from: BHS on October 13, 2011, 10:04:01 am

I will be there.

Why?

Because the game will start at 7, he will probably have to be at the fieldhouse immediately after school and then pregame. The game will probably be over around 9:30 or 10:00. He will probably go out with his buddies after the game, which means Childress will have a long night.  ;D

pj72501

I will be there.

Name the coach and players.  Nobody around Batesville thinks Wynne is soft.  Expecting the hardest game of the season. 

Uncle Ivan

But you must have known I was not a great fool - you would have counted on it.

justalionfan

October 13, 2011, 11:33:41 am #64 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:40:06 am by justajacketfan
Quote from: BHS on October 13, 2011, 10:10:07 am

GCT had a 12th man that game...... GCT Can score points, and if you dont believe me ask Marion Patriots.

BHS

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 11:33:41 am

They can score points on people that can't play defense.  I knew that, but I was wondering why they scored 35 on you guys and you take pride in how aggressive you are.  I expect it to be a close game. 

Batesville 21
Wynne 14

GCT had a 12th man that game...... GCT Can score points, and if you dont believe me ask Marion Patriots.

BHS

Quote from: WTD on October 13, 2011, 11:02:42 am
Quote from: BHS on October 13, 2011, 10:04:01 am

I will be there.

Why?

Because the game will start at 7, he will probably have to be at the fieldhouse immediately after school and then pregame. The game will probably be over around 9:30 or 10:00. He will probably go out with his buddies after the game, which means Childress will have a long night.  ;D

Haha, thanks for clearing that up.  I was wondering.  But the game starts at 7:30, which could make it a longer night I guess. 

DB

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

ahsalum

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 13, 2011, 11:19:09 am

But you must have known I was not a great fool - you would have counted on it.

So I can clearly not choose the wine in front me.

ahsalum

He said...to blaaaive.... which we all know means to bluff...

justalionfan

Quote from: BHS on October 13, 2011, 12:10:41 pm

They can score points on people that can't play defense.  I knew that, but I was wondering why they scored 35 on you guys and you take pride in how aggressive you are.  I expect it to be a close game. 

Batesville 21
Wynne 14

Why can't Batesville beat a team this year with a winning record?

Uncle Ivan

It's not that they can't beat a team with a winning record, but that they beat up opponents so badly that they lose the next few games.

Wynne has no answer for it, as well as for the 352 tailbacks named Childress that Batesville has.

justalionfan

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 13, 2011, 02:16:32 pm
It's not that they can't beat a team with a winning record, but that they beat up opponents so badly that they lose the next few games.

Wynne has no answer for it, as well as for the 352 tailbacks named Childress that Batesville has.

Yeah I would brag to if my team was 4-0 against Newport, Nelleton, Paragould, and Forrest City. Combine record of 4-18-2. I'm impressed that Batesville has 352 tailbacks named Childress. Tell me this does all 352 tailbacks play at once? lol... Let's see if Batesville have an answer for # 1 Josh Selvey, # 28 Nick Moody, # 33 Franklin Settles, # 81 Tony Jones, and the list keeps on going and going and going.

The_Pioneer

Go ahead and list them all.  We're dying to read it.

justalionfan

One thing for sure. Batesville future looks doubtful. Jackets 24 pioneers 0 at half. If I'm not mistaken, did all of Batesville football teams go undefeated last year???

NeverQuit

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.  I'm not going to get all over-confident like the Jacket fans, but I have faith in my Pioneers.  Of course, if the Pioneers who fumble and throw the ball to the other team show up, things could go badly for them.  If the true Pioneers show up, it will be a good time for them.  No matter what, it'll be a good game.  I'm not worried about the future for the Pioneers.

IYK_DA NATION

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 06:13:12 pm
One thing for sure. Batesville future looks doubtful. Jackets 24 pioneers 0 at half. If I'm not mistaken, did all of Batesville football teams go undefeated last year???
Do u hav a final score...and yes i believe we did

justalionfan

Quote from: IYK_DA NATION on October 13, 2011, 09:47:43 pm

8th grade wynne 36 -8
9th grade wynne 16-0

NeverQuit

Junior jackets got the wins tonight, but no doubts here about the future for the Pioneers.  That was a ridiculous statement, justajacketfan.

JacketDad

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 10:11:04 pm

8th grade wynne 36 -8
9th grade wynne 16-0

Don't forget that the 9th grade won without their "man child" running back.  QB Ross Trail looked like a mini Tom Brady throwing the ball.  One question for Jacket fans, where will Coach Hill play Wingo next year?  In my opinion Trail has a much better touch on his passes.

BHS

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 01:33:44 pm

Batesville 21
Wynne 14

Because they haven't played Blytheville or Beebe yet. 

Wynne is the best team in the East, hands down.  They are back to supremacy because they have beaten Blytheville, Vilonia, and even Beebe!!!  I just hope Batesville can hang with them for a little bit. 

justalionfan

Quote from: BHS on October 14, 2011, 08:00:55 am
Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 01:33:44 pm

Batesville 21
Wynne 14

Because they haven't played Blytheville or Beebe yet. 

Wynne is the best team in the East, hands down.  They are back to supremacy because they have beaten Blytheville, Vilonia, and even Beebe!!!  I just hope Batesville can hang with them for a little bit.
I honestly think Wynne, Batesville, Blytheville, and Beebe can beat each other on any given friday night. No matter who wins or loses its all about how well 5A east fairs and is represented in the State Tournament

5Awest

I think it will all come down to whether Batesville ask for an early Christmas or not.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 02:36:35 pm
Tell me this does all 352 tailbacks play at once?

Yes.  Dave King calls it his "WildFudd" formation.

86jacketstchamps

October 14, 2011, 09:18:19 am #84 Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:23:38 am by 86jacketstchamps
Quote from: JacketDad on October 14, 2011, 07:46:17 am
Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 10:11:04 pm

8th grade wynne 36 -8
9th grade wynne 16-0

Don't forget that the 9th grade won without their "man child" running back.  QB Ross Trail looked like a mini Tom Brady throwing the ball.  One question for Jacket fans, where will Coach Hill play Wingo next year?  In my opinion Trail has a much better touch on his passes.

Great time to start crap like this don't you think?  Of course, some just can't seem to enjoy a good thing! 

Uncle Ivan

I do like the slight changes they've made to the helmet this season.

This, however, needs to happen again.

Pure entertainment.

wynneaholic©

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 14, 2011, 09:20:05 am
I do like the slight changes they've made to the helmet this season.

This, however, needs to happen again.

Pure entertainment.

This was an epic event in the history of wynne/batesville!!  best part was the stadium seats that came flying out of the stands.  those orange seats made someone in wynne a good deer stand seat!!

justalionfan

Good luck to both teams. May both team leave it all out on the field and have good sportsman. Go Jackets

GRIZ42

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 11, 2011, 10:20:50 am
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 11, 2011, 09:25:53 am
Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 11, 2011, 09:24:45 am
I hope you guys don't run it up on us too much.

Oh nah, I'm wishing the same thing.  We never win in Batesville.

We did two years ago

Week   Date              Home Team   Away Team   Final    Conf
    07   2009-10-16   Batesville           Wynne           7 - 17   Yes

okie oring was a beast that year

86jacketstchamps

Hope we play better in the 2nd half!  We seem lethargic and Batesville is flying to the ball. They are playing well and we aren't, simple as that!  Come on jackets, let's turn it on in the 2nd half!

The_Pioneer

Our front 4 on defense is totally shutting down any running game.  Quite surprising. 

86jacketstchamps

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 14, 2011, 08:58:51 pm
Our front 4 on defense is totally shutting down any running game.  Quite surprising.

Your guys played great tonight!   We didn't show up, but a lot of that is due to how Batesville played!  They got after it from the first snap and we never got in sync....good luck the rest of the year.

BHS

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 13, 2011, 02:36:35 pm
Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 13, 2011, 02:16:32 pm

Yeah I would brag to if my team was 4-0 against Newport, Nelleton, Paragould, and Forrest City. Combine record of 4-18-2. I'm impressed that Batesville has 352 tailbacks named Childress. Tell me this does all 352 tailbacks play at once? lol... Let's see if Batesville have an answer for # 1 Josh Selvey, # 28 Nick Moody, # 33 Franklin Settles, # 81 Tony Jones, and the list keeps on going and going and going.

Yes, they do have an answer.  Thanks.

BHS

Quote from: BHS on October 12, 2011, 07:14:14 pm
Calpreps is always accurate. 

They nailed this one.  Always accurate.

BHS

Pioneer86

UI Ivan your welcome for the use of my pic... With the jackets playing so many Jr's. and the Jr.high team being good. Makes for great games the next few years.
Good luck to the jackets.

Pioneer86

The 352 Childress running backs is almost the amount of yardage he ran for tonight. I believe 320 or so. Jordan C is a Jr. too....

wynneaholic©

Well i have my salt and pepper so whenever the crow is served i will eat up!!  Glad i stayed home tonight and went to a revival, cause this sounds like it was ergly on wynnes part.  Tonight will do 1 of 2 things, it will wake the players up and slap them with the fact they are still building or they will just fold.  I tend to think this was a timley wake up call to a bunch of kids who play with heart and got their butts handed to them tonight.  Paragould beat f city tonight, but i will bet when they come to wynne next friday they will meet up with a buzz saw!!  wont be a repeat of last year!!

Hoghead

The Pretty Boy Offense hits a ugly spot in Batesville. Dang !!!!

Rampage72501

First time I have logged in since last weekend...purposely stayed away from this thread for several reasons.

Hats off to the Pioneers.  They played very well in all facets of the game.  Awesome individual performances and great team effort.

Wynne's going to be okay.  There's no doubt in my mind that they have the potential to make a good run in the post season.  The pieces are there.

With the number of Juniors on the field tonight for both squads, it's going to be a humdinger of a game next year!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas