• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two Rivers Girls Job

Started by bodiddley, March 09, 2016, 09:43:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bodiddley

What is the situation like there?  Know the made it a ways this year.  What is coming back and what is moving up?

beach bum

Do all the coaches want out of southern Yell County? First the football coach and now this?

Longfellow

He's not taking another job, he's retiring. Three girls who started come back, with some solid freshman coming up next year. Should compete well for another conference title

Basketballfan13

I thought the two move ins and 12 were all seniors?

Longfellow

Gadberry was one of the move-ins. She, Hodges, and Lancaster are all seniors.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on March 09, 2016, 05:02:30 pm
Do all the coaches want out of southern Yell County? First the football coach and now this?

Alexander is retired military, coaching was more of a hobby from what I understand.

bodiddley

Any word on who has applied and who they are looking at?

Longfellow

The only two I know of are Jordan Riley, who is the current assistant coach, and Billy Briley, a Plainview graduate

b-ball fan

Longfellow

I don't know if he is anywhere right now. I know he recently finished his student teaching at Dardanelle

sevenof400

rheddhoss

epotts

Heard they hired the assistant Jordan Riley

OwlFan4

Heard they had hired a 4A coach from another part of the state, and that coach's job opening was posted this week.  This coach was not 1 of those mentioned on this thread.

Longfellow

Jordan Riley will be the new head coach. Board voted on it and approved this evening

cellucor

Per Facebook looks like BIC lost their coach.. Viola he will go

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas