• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AT: With respect to the performance lists..

Started by sevenof400, March 11, 2014, 03:11:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

..what is the best way to help you with this? 

AT

Hey seven. I do appreciate the offer to help and I may have to take you up on it, but even though the first part of the season is the hardest, I think it's best I do it by myself at first to make sure everything is in order. There's a whole big process to get the lists started that would take awhile to explain to anyone so I think it would be faster for me just to get it going by myself.

Now, what you can do is look at my lists and see if you see any mistakes and tell me about them. Later in the year whenever there's 8 meets on Thursday and Friday, I may ask someone to help me and explain in more detail how they can help me.

Thanks for the consideration, though.

sevenof400

Just thought of something else here, AT.

IIRC, last year there was some concern and confusion over the various websites with respect to results.  Are you considering all results posted regardless of what website is used or should we only look at selected websites (i.e. Direct Athletics, Varvee, etc)?

AT

I will only be looking at directathletics and varvee.

I wish the AAA would use directathletics as their official use, but I'm sure it has something to do with costs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas