• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cranor leaving Clarksville for assistant job at Morrilton???

Started by WarriorFan, June 08, 2016, 01:42:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorFan

the voice

Introduced today as new assistant at Morrilton. Not yet sure of his exact role , heard a couple of different things. Offensive line coach left a few days ago. The rest of staff still in place.

sampdawg

macadoshis

I think young Banning would fill the job nicely.  That way the kids stay focused. When you've asked kids to buy into a system and new culture that is heading in the right direction, changing the whole staff might cause them to take a step back

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: macadoshis on June 08, 2016, 07:42:11 pm
I think young Banning would fill the job nicely.  That way the kids stay focused. When you've asked kids to buy into a system and new culture that is heading in the right direction, changing the whole staff might cause them to take a step back

I know who Clarksville should hire, but I don't think it will happen.

macadoshis

Chief_Osceola™

Chief_Osceola™

Interviews began this week.  I think the plan is for a coach to be named early next week.

Grizzlyfan

Is this Cranor related to Donald Cranor the world class White River/Norfork River trout guide/

bigcat72

Clarksville needs to see if Gill would leave his greenwood jr high gig.

jazdill

Quote from: bigcat72 on June 16, 2016, 10:15:52 pm

Not sure they are smart enough to hire someone like Gill. Remember they hired Cranor over May!!!

MondayMorningQB

Quote from: bigcat72 on June 16, 2016, 10:15:52 pm
Gill doesn't coach JH at Greenwood anymore. He's the Co-DC, I believe.

gunner22

Quote from: jazdill on June 18, 2016, 09:41:15 pm
Not sure they are smart enough to hire someone like Gill. Remember they hired Cranor over May!!!

Cranor is a great coach and an even better man! He was a great hire two years ago! Clarksville (with that group of kids) was going to struggle no matter who their coach was.

Okieback

sampdawg

Okieback

No he didn't , he coached in Oklahoma last year , won a state title in Nebraska , about 7 years ago

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

This was who I thought would be hired as soon as I heard it was going to open because of the timing. Really good QB back in the day and I believe a three-sport athlete. Congratulations to him and good luck.

Chief_Osceola™

Yep. This was a home run hire. Khris was who I alluded to in my first post. I'm glad the admin made the right choice.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas