• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Order your FearlessFriday.com shirt NOW!

Started by Douglas, July 23, 2016, 07:13:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas

July 23, 2016, 07:13:25 am Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:48:45 pm by Douglas
Right now, we're only going to offer 100 shirts for each site. You can see order inventory in REAL time. Shirt orders that have been marked PAID will reduce order inventory.

http://fearlessfriday.com/shirts/

CURRENT INVENTORY REMAINING
18 Fearless Medium
19 Fearless Large
25 Fearless X-Large
6 Fearless 2 X-Large

NOTE: You must be logged into the Fearless Friday forums in order to be able to order shirts.

Medium, Large and XL are $10.00 each. 2XL is $11.00 each.
* Shipping is $7.50 for 1-2 shirts, $14.50 for 3-6 shirts. Anything more than that, contact me FIRST.

First round of shipping will occur THIS SATURDAY, August 20th. Then will be shipped out each day USPS comes. Shirts will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.

You can view the photos of the shirts right on the order link above.

If there's an incredible run of shirt orders, we'll do a second order, as needed.

The FearlessFriday.com shirts are separate of the Hogville.net shirts. Shipping cannot be combined.

Payments via PayPal (Credit Cards payments through PayPal) are heavily encouraged. If you absolutely must snail mail a check or money order (do NOT send cash!)

Douglas

It seems that I undercalculated shipping costs, so that has been corrected. Anyone that's paid for their orders already will have shipping honored at the rate they paid (AKA not being asked to offset the differences). The good news is that the shipping prices are a little more fixed, based on the number of shirts you order.

ricepig

Doug, you probably will sell more if you sticky your order form on every forum. I think some of those 3A and 4A guys don't know there is a top of the page with different forums, lol.

Douglas

I actually requested that the FF Mods do that. Or at least announce it. ;)

Eaglemaniac

If you had 3x and 4x you could have sold several to us old linemen!!

Douglas

Eagle Maniac, I didn't think there would be a demand for larger shirts. IF we have to do a second run, I'll secure a few of the larger shirts for you. :)

For everyone: Several orders will ship out today/tomorrow, via Priority Mail. As a result of the change in how shipping costs were calculated, I've had to scramble to get my hands on several priority mail boxes. I have more coming in this week, but have had to run to a couple post offices to get several of you situated.

Once I get the tracking numbers and the boxes go out, I will update your order status with tracking IDs.

Danvillegrad77

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on August 22, 2016, 03:20:41 pm
If you had 3x and 4x you could have sold several to us old linemen!!
i would agree

Douglas

Shirts will be going out today. Later this afternoon/evening, I will update all current paid orders with tracking numbers vis USPS.com. Keep in mind that USPS only updates once a day after 8 PM EST.

ALL Paid for shirts are going out. Including the late shirt order I received last night. :)

If you want to have a shirt in your hands before the season starts, you MUST have your shirt order in and paid for no later than 8 PM EDT Monday, August 29th!

Douglas

Gentle reminder:

If you want your FF shirt BEFORE Friday's HS FB games, your order HAS to be in my hands (and paid for) no later than 9 AM Arkansas time. Mail pickup is usually between 11 AM and 2 PM US Eastern time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas