• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All State

Started by C.P. FAN, March 08, 2017, 07:59:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

C.P. FAN

How are the players chosen for All-State?

smallybells

Coaches vote I believe.

BigMan15

I know who got it for district 3A1W and 3A4

TheTruth2010

mountainmangrizzly

Yes,who.....any of the Lamar 5?

mountainmangrizzly

Or a better question,  any of your picks for your all state team??

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on March 09, 2017, 12:39:24 pm
Yes,who.....any of the Lamar 5?

Christian Beeman Boys
Lakyn Sanders Girls

macadoshis

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 09, 2017, 01:05:30 pm
Christian Beeman Boys
Lakyn Sanders Girls
I'm glad to see Lakyn get it Hitman.  She was definitely deserving.  Not the trend at Lamar for anyone but a senior to get it.  At least in other sports anyway.  I think if you deserve to get you should regardless of class.  I'm glad to see it happen at Lamar for once. 

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: macadoshis on March 09, 2017, 01:12:10 pm
I'm glad to see Lakyn get it Hitman.  She was definitely deserving.  Not the trend at Lamar for anyone but a senior to get it.  At least in other sports anyway.  I think if you deserve to get you should regardless of class.  I'm glad to see it happen at Lamar for once.

Thank you I do not know how the process goes, but I agree 100% with what you said!  Just to bad only one player got it!

mountainmangrizzly

Wait a minute, do my eyes deceive me, thats who hot it at Lamar?  Congratulations Hit man that is awesome, she is definitely something special that's for darn sure and I see her getting a championship before it's all over with, as for the Beeman kid I think he also deserves it as well,  wish I'd a followed him someone, fun to watch,special kid aswell.

mountainmangrizzly

Got  and sooner,  stupid phone :P

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: mountainmangrizzly on March 09, 2017, 02:46:23 pm
Wait a minute, do my eyes deceive me, thats who hot it at Lamar?  Congratulations Hit man that is awesome, she is definitely something special that's for darn sure and I see her getting a championship before it's all over with, as for the Beeman kid I think he also deserves it as well,  wish I'd a followed him someone, fun to watch,special kid aswell.

Thanks buddy,  my kiddo will work hard this summer touring the country. (Guess got to impress new Arkansas coaching staff ) but we're going to be young but will have ax very talented Freshman moving up, we got a chance to be better next year on the girls.  Yall I cant even predict on the boys.   But I feel they will be fine.

smallybells

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 09, 2017, 11:07:40 pm
Thanks buddy,  my kiddo will work hard this summer touring the country. (Guess got to impress new Arkansas coaching staff ) but we're going to be young but will have ax very talented Freshman moving up, we got a chance to be better next year on the girls.  Yall I cant even predict on the boys.   But I feel they will be fine.

Hey that's awesome Hitman, congrats man! I'll be keeping an eye out for ya this summer and say hello  ;D

Hitman Warrior23

March 10, 2017, 07:37:07 am #13 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:01:20 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: smallybells on March 10, 2017, 07:25:12 am
Hey that's awesome Hitman, congrats man! I'll be keeping an eye out for ya this summer and say hello  ;D

Sounds good and thank you

BigMan15

3A4
Beeman
Race Taylor
Lamb
#20 from Perryville

3A1W
Fenner
Ewing
Wolfe
Justin Shelly

Hitman Warrior23

March 10, 2017, 10:56:04 am #15 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:58:01 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: BigMan15 on March 10, 2017, 10:20:57 am
3A4
Beeman
Race Taylor
Lamb
#20 from Perryville

3A1W
Fenner
Ewing
Wolfe
Justin Shelly

not that we doubted but congrats on a GREAT year to your boy! Now get your kiddo to my practices and Ill help you build another STUD and who knows maybe you will like us at Lamar enough to come over !  :)

smallybells

March 10, 2017, 11:06:51 am #16 Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:08:49 am by smallybells
Quote from: BigMan15 on March 10, 2017, 10:20:57 am
3A4
Beeman
Race Taylor
Lamb
#20 from Perryville

3A1W
Fenner
Ewing
Wolfe
Justin Shelly

#20 is Chandler Roland c/o 2018, good kid. Congrats to all the other players as well.

WarriorFan

Quote from: macadoshis on March 09, 2017, 01:12:10 pm

Pretty sure there have been players from Lamar that were not Sr's get All State honors in every sport.

poppyhog

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on March 09, 2017, 01:18:03 pm
Thank you I do not know how the process goes, but I agree 100% with what you said!  Just to bad only one player got it!Lakyn is a special talent, hard worker, smart player and smart person, she is also a wonderful young lady with tons of character. She is my favorite player. Also I convinced my niece to bring her daughter from Beebe to learn from the hitman warrior

Ozark Hog

Did the Coates girl from Two Rivers sign with anyone? I think she was one of the better players in 3-A, hard to stop when she was on her game.

Hitman Warrior23

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas