• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley vs Junction city

Started by Redandwhite, March 02, 2015, 06:56:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 04, 2015, 02:31:40 pm
U hope for clarendons sake a miracle like that happens

NOPE you JC boys talked plenty last year and got beat by US ,  if we meet again we will send you packing again.

jbtiger73

that's why I don't entertain a lot of the dragon fans. I think some of you are living vicariously through those high school kids. so if JC does lose to Brinkley. are you guys gonna admit that the better team won? probably not. but your record does show that you are the better team. honestly, I don't know who all you guys have played this season. so I cant judge how good your competition level was. a lot of you just post for cheap pops and controversy with other posters. I just want to let the game play itself out. now, I sit and wait on the next smart comment from a JC fan.......... ::)

THA TRUTH

Why would we admit yall are the better team when u won't admit it???

MomaLion

Be real, we didn't need that to happen but it'd be fun to watch lol.

MomaLion

We didn't have to admit it, we won...was Cedar Ridge better? Absolutely....but not JC, at least not that day.

Ctucker

I have not heard anything, but I would guess Friday will be the earliest this thing starts.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: MomaLion on March 04, 2015, 03:33:11 pm
We didn't have to admit it, we won...was Cedar Ridge better? Absolutely....but not JC, at least not that day.

I didn't catch were that post was directed towards Clarendon

MomaLion

amehr36

This is starting to remind me of the football board... JC will win easily. The inferior teams fans don't want to admit it so they act like our fans are horrible for stating truths...

MomaLion

I wondered when you would crawl out and stir things up.  ;D

amehr36

Only when I see patterns I can attack. HA.

Wonderdog

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 04, 2015, 02:51:45 pm
that's why I don't entertain a lot of the dragon fans. I think some of you are living vicariously through those high school kids. so if JC does lose to Brinkley. are you guys gonna admit that the better team won? probably not. but your record does show that you are the better team. honestly, I don't know who all you guys have played this season. so I cant judge how good your competition level was. a lot of you just post for cheap pops and controversy with other posters. I just want to let the game play itself out. now, I sit and wait on the next smart comment from a JC fan.......... ::)

This. It applies to many folks from many different schools/areas on this website haha

MomaLion

Be honest, it applies to 99% of parents/fans.

PuddlePirate12

I hope JC wins it. That way Emerson is their only loss. They can say theyre like 25 and Emerson instead of 25-1 Haha. But seriously.. Go dragons!

Ponca

Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 04, 2015, 08:53:53 am
Quote from: Ponca on March 03, 2015, 08:08:48 pm
Who's coach at Brinkley now? I don't miss Coach Williams "gap time" back in the day.
What you know about GAP TIME. lol. but anyway, the new coach is named Nathan Potoroff. he's from Ozark. but last coached as an assistant at Fayetteville High

Cool Coach Williams used to put as many minutes on the clock as it would go and we'd run till clock hit 0. Lets just say I was a Tiger before the kids playing in this tournament were even born.

jbtiger73

Quote from: Ponca on March 06, 2015, 05:21:32 pm
Quote from: jbtiger73 on March 04, 2015, 08:53:53 am
Quote from: Ponca on March 03, 2015, 08:08:48 pm
Who's coach at Brinkley now? I don't miss Coach Williams "gap time" back in the day.
What you know about GAP TIME. lol. but anyway, the new coach is named Nathan Potoroff. he's from Ozark. but last coached as an assistant at Fayetteville High
Well im glad that a fellow coach Williams coached tiger is on here
Cool Coach Williams used to put as many minutes on the clock as it would go and we'd run till clock hit 0. Lets just say I was a Tiger before the kids playing in this tournament were even born.

dragondad#1

What's the best way to pangburn from little rock

Mr. Trill

Donnie Jamon

Brinkley live or die by the 3. Playing into jc hands. Transition is key for JC. Aley-opps all night

bleudog

End of 3rd qtr:

Junction City Dragons: 56
Brinkley Tigers: 35

Donnie Jamon

If Brinkley isn't hitting 3's then they are not very good. They hit them the 1st q but then got ice cold. JC just took it right at them. Too much size and athleticism

RedWolf275

Looks like the south is getting the best of the easy so far.

bleudog

Final Score:

Junction City Dragons: 78
Brinkley Tigers: 45

Game ends with running clock.

cuz

Congrats JC keep it going....

coachk870

LET'S GO JC DRAGONS!! BEAST FROM THE EAST!!

Dragon I

Yeah, let's go Dragons!  Beast from the Ea...........wait.  what?

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Lions84 on March 04, 2015, 02:34:53 pm

NOPE you JC boys talked plenty last year and got beat by US ,  if we meet again we will send you packing again.

Are jc and Clarendon meeting again??!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on March 08, 2015, 11:13:37 am

Yea, they met at McDonalds for a happy meal eating contest. 🍔🍟🍔🍟

PuddlePirate12

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 08, 2015, 11:21:18 am

I'll take JC in that one

coachk870

LET'S GO JC DRAGONS!! BEAST FROM THE 7AEAST!!

Hawkeyes

March 08, 2015, 06:35:05 pm #130 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:39:48 pm by Hawkeyes
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 08, 2015, 11:21:18 am

And who won this contest?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas