• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fight Like A Girl Classic @ Marmaduke Sat. Nov. 22nd

Started by redrider30, November 20, 2014, 04:18:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redrider30

Schedule of games.
Girls
2:00 pm BIC vs. Cedar Ridge
3:30 pm Valley View vs. Dyersburg,TN
5:00 pm Nettleton vs. Dyer Co., TN
6:30 pm Marmaduke vs. England
Boys
8:00 Marmaduke vs. England

NEA Razorback olfan

BigLion10

hogfan32

interested to see the marmaduke and England girls score since both are considered contenders for state this year. 

BoxNOne

I think it will be hard for England to beat Marmaduke on their home floor but if they do, they will move right to the top of the contender list for me.

Cheek

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 21, 2014, 11:21:28 am

I think it will be hard for England to beat Marmaduke on their home floor but if they do, they will move right to the top of the contender list for me.

It will be tough for England to win.  We have a few injuries that will slow us down along with a 3 plus hour bus ride.

Basketballfan13

BoxNOne

I will take Marmaduke girls by double digits, England boys by double digits and Cedar Ridge girls by double digits. Don't know anything about the Tennessee teams.

chickasaw fan

I know Dyersburg just had a young lady commit to UT-Martin. Dyer County should be pretty tough. As a whole I think dyer county will be better than dyersburg high.

BigLion10

redrider30

NEA Razorback olfan

BoxNOne

Cedar Ridge must have lost quite a bit from last year. Congrats to BIC for representing 2A-3 with a nice win.

BigLion10

Cheek

redrider30

redrider30

bigworm

England boys 60 duke boys 54. Final. Proud of my lions considering it was their first game.

Hogfan167

Cheek

This was a tough first game for the Lions.  Playing against a 9-1 team at their place with their officials was no easy task.  England was up by 20 at one point, and after the Lions have a few more practices and games,  England will be tough to beat.  It is good for England to play this type of basketball.  Marmaduke was really rough setting their picks, and I am sure some of the England players felt like they played football last night.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 23, 2014, 11:25:39 am
This was a tough first game for the Lions.  Playing against a 9-1 team at their place with their officials was no easy task.  England was up by 20 at one point, and after the Lions have a few more practices and games,  England will be tough to beat.  It is good for England to play this type of basketball.  Marmaduke was really rough setting their picks, and I am sure some of the England players felt like they played football last night.

Good win by England, i hope to catch yall play somewhere this year.

As for the picks they ran into and feeling like they played football, i don't doubt that. No more physical that the 5 plays football. Sorry, couldnt resist cheek.

Seriously though good luck in hoops would really like to see yall play clarendon. I think that could be a preview of the title game.

doubled

Cedar ridge has had a few injuries in the off season and still rehabbing. But yeah they lost a couple of solid players from last year.

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 23, 2014, 11:58:16 am
Quote from: Cheek on November 23, 2014, 11:25:39 am

Good win by England, i hope to catch yall play somewhere this year.

Dangit pick! Lol. Im still in football mode but ill letcha know asap if we have a game close to ya.

As for the picks they ran into and feeling like they played football, i don't doubt that. No more physical that the 5 plays football. Sorry, couldnt resist cheek.

Seriously though good luck in hoops would really like to see yall play clarendon. I think that could be a preview of the title game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Worm, please do. Especially if yall have any Saturday games. Except for the 6&7 of December, one of my boys is playing in an 8 and under PeeWee football tournament that weekend in L.R.

Cheek

Pick,  I do not know if we will play anymore Saturday's unless it is the finals of some tournment 😄.   I do not know what tournment's we are playing  in during Thanksgiving or Chrisas breaks.   I think Cabot is the closest game we will play near Des Arc.   I do not think we are scheduled to play anyone in the 6AA.  We usually play Carlisle, but they would not schedule ius this year.   

BigLion10

Think we play in the lonoke tourney again this year cheek

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on November 23, 2014, 09:41:09 pm
Pick,  I do not know if we will play anymore Saturday's unless it is the finals of some tournment 😄.   I do not know what tournment's we are playing  in during Thanksgiving or Chrisas breaks.   I think Cabot is the closest game we will play near Des Arc.   I do not think we are scheduled to play anyone in the 6AA.  We usually play Carlisle, but they would not schedule ius this year.

Thanks, Cabot is plenty close.

Cheek, On another note i hear Stuttgart and DeWitt and maybe England are joining our PeeWee football conference next year. You heard anything about that?

JJYahoo

I think England boys will make it farther than the girls.  I think the Boys are actual contenders for the title.

Cheek

Quote from: JJYahoo on November 24, 2014, 08:42:22 am
I think England boys will make it farther than the girls.  I think the Boys are actual contenders for the title.

I agree.  The girls have s ways to go, and are not playing very good now. 

LC sports

Quote from: Cheek on November 23, 2014, 09:41:09 pm

Because of Carlisle have an 18-game conference schedule, they played only 2 non-conference games. woodlawn and Lonoke.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas