• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fayetteville vs Greenwood scrimmage

Started by Bigfootdogfan, August 16, 2018, 04:06:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootdogfan

Fayettville will stream this scrimmage tonight at 6:00

sssuperpantherfan2

Post scores for if you can, I'm at my daughter's soccer practice!

Pr8hd

Pr8hd

Rob Van Winkle

This was an absolute beat down of epic proportions!!!

Pr8hd

It's just a scrimmage so not sure how much stock to put in it, but was a little surprised.

Rob Van Winkle

Scrimmage or not it was a dominating performance by GW

Lumberjackfan1978

Fayetteville was probably pretty vanilla just a scrimmage lots of teams don't show much in a scrimmage

Bigfootdogfan

Greenwood has a lot to work on and holes to fill but they looked very good for this time of year. This scrimmage will help them a lot . It was good to see the Carter boy who is a sophomore making the catches he made. A lot of young talent on this team. Coach Jones will have them in the mix of things again this year. Two more weeks of practice will help. GO BULLDOGS!!!

sportsguy80

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on August 16, 2018, 08:14:37 pm
Greenwood has a lot to work on and holes to fill but they looked very good for this time of year. This scrimmage will help them a lot . It was good to see the Carter boy who is a sophomore making the catches he made. A lot of young talent on this team. Coach Jones will have them in the mix of things again this year. Two more weeks of practice will help. GO BULLDOGS!!!
I agree. Greenwood was impressive especially considering that senior class they lost from last year.

Hornet4ever

Scrimmage or not, very impressive performance by Greenwood. Doubt Fay expected to get scored on this much..

Bigfootdogfan

Going to be interesting to see how coach Jones uses his two Qb's, Hoyt is such a good rec. sure would be nice to see both qb's used. Several new rec in the sophomore class.

jeffslilbro

2nd year in a row Gwd dominates fay. In scrimmage. May just be a scrimmage, but a good team doesn't get beat that bad. The Bentonville teams will win in the North.

Brian G

Jones has always too scrimmages very seriously.  Dawson seems more interested in reps to me.

I think it does show GW will be good once again but we would have thought that either way.  As for FHS, I wouldn't dismiss so fast. It will take them some time to replace some really good WR's from last year.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 16, 2018, 08:10:05 pm
Fayetteville was probably pretty vanilla just a scrimmage lots of teams don't show much in a scrimmage

Greenwood was probably pretty vanilla as well.  :)

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: Bigfootdogfan on August 16, 2018, 09:01:51 pm
Going to be interesting to see how coach Jones uses his two Qb's, Hoyt is such a good rec. sure would be nice to see both qb's used. Several new rec in the sophomore class.

*Holt

jeffslilbro

Quote from: jeffslilbro on August 16, 2018, 09:13:34 pm
2nd year in a row Gwd dominates fay. In scrimmage. May just be a scrimmage, but a good team doesn't get beat that bad. The Bentonville teams will win in the North.
I rest my case

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas