• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LAMAR WARRIORS WILL BE A CONTENDER!

Started by Hitman Warrior23, September 30, 2016, 09:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KingFootball

Quote from: Chunkyator99 on January 25, 2017, 09:06:37 am
You didn't assume the underdog role until Charleston was ranked 23rd in 3A.. bud
Boom!   That just happened

TheTruth2010

Quote from: KingFootball on January 25, 2017, 02:57:55 pm
Much like Charleston being the preseason pick to win it all, they have shown they are a one man team and won't last long in the tourney.   Lamar will crumble when the going gets tough.  It's easy to say you're the king of the world when you are thumping bad teams.
I hope you're not trying to say Lamar is a one man team. I hope people do think that come tourney time.

xadboy

My oh my, more haters. Stop drinking hatorade and just admit Lamar is one of the teams that has best chance to win state. It's amazing to me how when a team is on top, everyone wants to try and bring them down. The Beeman kids house burned so they had to move. He has a little brother that is confined to a wheel chair. His little brother gets so excited when his brother does good in a game. Beeman has extra incinitive to do well. So people need to lay off talking about him. Roll Tribe!!

TheTruth2010

Quote from: xadboy on January 25, 2017, 04:09:37 pm
My oh my, more haters. Stop drinking hatorade and just admit Lamar is one of the teams that has best chance to win state. It's amazing to me how when a team is on top, everyone wants to try and bring them down. The Beeman kids house burned so they had to move. He has a little brother that is confined to a wheel chair. His little brother gets so excited when his brother does good in a game. Beeman has extra incinitive to do well. So people need to lay off talking about him. Roll Tribe!!
Pretty sure they origionally started at Lamar anyway. I know peerless did

TheTruth2010

TheTruth2010

Lamar boys beat Dover 73-50 And Lamar Girls won 62-32

TheTruth2010

Quote from: teachers pet on December 10, 2016, 07:25:32 pm
Really, I think Jessieville will be happy to play Lamar.
Well, you got your shot tonight.  ;)

Hitman Warrior23

:) I must be Smarter then I look!  So far both teams have played to expectations.   Now time to keep going!

TheTruth2010

All the people that trash talked Lamar, laughed at this post. I'd say Lamar IS a contender, and have proved themselves to this point! Go get that state title Warriors!!

Head Lion

I have to say that I underestimated Lamar. They are a very good team, that plays very unselfish together. They pretty much have everything needed to win a title. Best of luck to the Warriors.

Hawkeyes

Quote from: Head Lion on November 06, 2016, 09:49:07 am
To make all this fuss Hitman, when has Lamar ever been good at anything?
^^^ ::)

Warriors023

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas